Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unusual guardian charges?
1 2 3
A single molecule of H2O

Hope it doesn't evaporate!
A single molecule of H2O

Hope it doesn't evaporate!
20240124-2118111.gif
Some kind of plushie.
Some kind of plushie.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
guardian whose charge is literacy, they become a teacher who helps hatchies learn to read
guardian whose charge is literacy, they become a teacher who helps hatchies learn to read
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
[quote name="toastedpencils" date="2023-04-10 13:55:11" ] Maybe a concept? Like "love" or "fear". Or - haha, guardian now protects the sun. Like, how would that work? Poor guy just gotta...stare at the sun. [/quote] I have one (at the moment, at least) whose charge is the moon. She's a little unsure how to properly protect it, heh...
toastedpencils wrote on 2023-04-10 13:55:11:
Maybe a concept? Like "love" or "fear".
Or - haha, guardian now protects the sun. Like, how would that work? Poor guy just gotta...stare at the sun.

I have one (at the moment, at least) whose charge is the moon. She's a little unsure how to properly protect it, heh...
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

The Guardian’s charge is to protect another Guardian’s charge, and that Guardian’s charge is to protect another Guardian’s charge, and that Guardian’s-
/
Eggs. Any kind of eggs. Just hoarding eggs and if they hatch, then the hatchling is ALSO part of the hoard
Eggs. Any kind of eggs. Just hoarding eggs and if they hatch, then the hatchling is ALSO part of the hoard
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Okay, okay, I don’t have a Guardian like this YET, but I’ve been waiting for the perfect hatchling to slap this concept onto

I want a Guardian that hoards pronouns. Every time a pronoun is used for them, it’s a different pronoun set. Standard pronouns, neopronouns, nounself pronouns, foreign language pronouns — xe uses literally ALL the pronouns. ALL the pronouns belong to zem.

So yeah. That’s the strangest Guardian charge concept I have. Pronouns.

(this is NOT intended in a mocking way at all, it’s the opposite, I want a dragon who appreciates obscure pronouns as much as I do)
Okay, okay, I don’t have a Guardian like this YET, but I’ve been waiting for the perfect hatchling to slap this concept onto

I want a Guardian that hoards pronouns. Every time a pronoun is used for them, it’s a different pronoun set. Standard pronouns, neopronouns, nounself pronouns, foreign language pronouns — xe uses literally ALL the pronouns. ALL the pronouns belong to zem.

So yeah. That’s the strangest Guardian charge concept I have. Pronouns.

(this is NOT intended in a mocking way at all, it’s the opposite, I want a dragon who appreciates obscure pronouns as much as I do)
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84337160][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/843372/84337160.png[/img][/url] Look at this man. His charge is literally the hope/wishes/desires (whatever you want to call it, go wild lol) of his clan, and like, ?? What if they achieve their dreams?? What's he gonna do lol - when there's no more wishes to protect and make sure they become real... oh, yeah, right. He'll probably make sure those achieved dreams don't fall of collapse. probably. I don't know. Poor guy. Also, unrelated tidbit - but I think he'd start a fight (and, subsequently win) with another dragon for saying that one of his clanmates' dreams were kinda dumb. He's determined, really. Don't even ask him how that happened - specifically about how he decided it (they??) was/were his charge/s. He just realized one day how his clanmates just have this dream(s) of something bigger for them,, like maybe someone (or two) wants their looks changed (staring at you for now, progenitors). He wants to support them - or something. ----- I just realized I was rambling. Um. Forget that part.
84337160.png

Look at this man. His charge is literally the hope/wishes/desires (whatever you want to call it, go wild lol) of his clan, and like, ??

What if they achieve their dreams?? What's he gonna do lol - when there's no more wishes to protect and make sure they become real... oh, yeah, right. He'll probably make sure those achieved dreams don't fall of collapse. probably. I don't know.

Poor guy.

Also, unrelated tidbit - but I think he'd start a fight (and, subsequently win) with another dragon for saying that one of his clanmates' dreams were kinda dumb. He's determined, really.

Don't even ask him how that happened - specifically about how he decided it (they??) was/were his charge/s. He just realized one day how his clanmates just have this dream(s) of something bigger for them,, like maybe someone (or two) wants their looks changed (staring at you for now, progenitors). He wants to support them - or something.

I just realized I was rambling. Um. Forget that part.
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
one of my guardians has the concept of knowledge as her charge- so she helps guard and maintain my clan's library! not All knowledge, for sure, but she keeps watch over the bit of it that's available to her as best she can.
one of my guardians has the concept of knowledge as her charge- so she helps guard and maintain my clan's library! not All knowledge, for sure, but she keeps watch over the bit of it that's available to her as best she can.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
Guardian whose Charge is not having a Charge.
Guardian whose Charge is not having a Charge.
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 3