Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Callie's Pixels - closed
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 165 166
@misteon

what a cutie! I have a few orders to get through so is it ok if I add you to the wiatlist? I'll message you for payment once I've finished up some other orders and hopefully it won't be too long of a wait :) the noc will cost 600g in total!
@misteon

what a cutie! I have a few orders to get through so is it ok if I add you to the wiatlist? I'll message you for payment once I've finished up some other orders and hopefully it won't be too long of a wait :) the noc will cost 600g in total!
@CalliePixel
Sounds good! Thank you :)
@CalliePixel
Sounds good! Thank you :)
RwtNaDa.png
@calliepixel oops I forgot to ask for the little float animation like the examples? I’m totally willing to pay extra for the inconvenience, so sorry!
@calliepixel oops I forgot to ask for the little float animation like the examples? I’m totally willing to pay extra for the inconvenience, so sorry!
eyeguy.pngCalliePixel.gifKA_wraparound_Orb.png..Untitled_Artwork.gif
@shrimpheavennow

Ah no worries animation is an extra 100g, feel free to send across and I’ll do the animation for you ^^
@shrimpheavennow

Ah no worries animation is an extra 100g, feel free to send across and I’ll do the animation for you ^^
these are beautiful :,D i wish i wasnt broke, do you think you could put me on the ping list tho :D
these are beautiful :,D i wish i wasnt broke, do you think you could put me on the ping list tho :D
@calliepixel sorry it took a bit but I paid the invoice! Thanks so much! <3
@calliepixel sorry it took a bit but I paid the invoice! Thanks so much! <3
56d0dd770d87d7a714cb1b4816d80754b889f3dc.png mLsTShZ.gif Paige :3
she/they - 30
~ wishlist
~ adopt shop
~ hatchery
~ pet Purrl
mLsTShZ.gif yV2Y4am.png
@Kahvinporo hi, here is your finished pixel :) hope you like it, let me know if you want any changes! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Cv86zgF.gif[/img]
@Kahvinporo

hi, here is your finished pixel :) hope you like it, let me know if you want any changes!

Cv86zgF.gif
@shrimpheavennow hi again, here's your updated pixel with animation! thanks again for ordering ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/rd4LNWN.gif[/img]
@shrimpheavennow

hi again, here's your updated pixel with animation! thanks again for ordering ^^

rd4LNWN.gif
@CalliePixel
I love it! Thank you!!
@CalliePixel
I love it! Thank you!!
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
@misteon

hiya, I'm ready for your order now if you wanted to send across the payment, I will let you know when it's ready ^^
@misteon

hiya, I'm ready for your order now if you wanted to send across the payment, I will let you know when it's ready ^^
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 165 166