Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [coli build] Mire Millionaire [updated]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
heyy sorry to bring back an old thread but please bear with me, i'm new to fancy coli builds and the only coli strategy i've used before is just scratch + eliminate in the mire

with certain enemies (i can never remember which ones), eliminate doesn't work? it just does as much damage as scratch would do. it's REALLY irritating and i don't know if this is a glitch or what. my mire millionaire is water flight if that helps and i followed the instructions to a t.

i'd appreciate help :'D
heyy sorry to bring back an old thread but please bear with me, i'm new to fancy coli builds and the only coli strategy i've used before is just scratch + eliminate in the mire

with certain enemies (i can never remember which ones), eliminate doesn't work? it just does as much damage as scratch would do. it's REALLY irritating and i don't know if this is a glitch or what. my mire millionaire is water flight if that helps and i followed the instructions to a t.

i'd appreciate help :'D
my name is keaton i'm a dude and i like unpleasant music
@finaldestination
is the debuff from the meditate gone by then? the little smol blue one?
OR are you by any chance talking about the bosses which are the very big frogs lol
@finaldestination
is the debuff from the meditate gone by then? the little smol blue one?
OR are you by any chance talking about the bosses which are the very big frogs lol
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati OH it was the meditate... hahah thank you so much for pointing it out, i feel a lil dumb but hey i've only really worked with scratch/elim. the build's working amazing now!
@ilimati OH it was the meditate... hahah thank you so much for pointing it out, i feel a lil dumb but hey i've only really worked with scratch/elim. the build's working amazing now!
my name is keaton i'm a dude and i like unpleasant music
@finaldestination
no worries lol, glad its working out :D
@finaldestination
no worries lol, glad its working out :D
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
Thanks for this! I'm giving it a try, but only had enough points for 24 VIT - fingers crossed!

ETA: This is brilliant! I might actually manage to level my progens to level 25 :D
Thanks for this! I'm giving it a try, but only had enough points for 24 VIT - fingers crossed!

ETA: This is brilliant! I might actually manage to level my progens to level 25 :D
The Sunshine Sanctuary is at the rear of the old Ramkin mansion on a hill in Ankh. The dragon pens are staffed by a never-ending supply of earnest and enthusiastic young women in good boots.
@ilimati Just wanted to let you know I kind of statted my newest Mire trainer after your build! I say kind of because I made a modification that really works for me.

So, you know those Swamp and Silt wolves? Fairly hard-hitting melee enemies that like to show up as trios together? Well, at QCK 64 I found that Haste wasn't enough for me to then also Rally AND block for the damage prevention, making any combination of the wolves a somewhat worse pack to start on. For other groups you do Meditate -> Haste -> Rally -> block, but at QCK 64 the wolves get a turn right after you Rally, despite the Haste, letting them potentially (if RNG hates you) hit your trainer 3 times at full power.

I did a little experimenting, and I found a sweet spot that works for me!

120STR/8AGI/20VIT/67QCK.

Still as strong as your build, but a little bit faster. Compromising somewhat on VIT and never even touching AGI let me put 3 more points to QCK, and that has seemed to make all the difference! I now get a Meditate -> Haste -> Rally -> block off in front of ANY pack, so I no longer have to dedicate brain power to remember that only Swamp/Silt wolves required different treatment with the original build.
@ilimati Just wanted to let you know I kind of statted my newest Mire trainer after your build! I say kind of because I made a modification that really works for me.

So, you know those Swamp and Silt wolves? Fairly hard-hitting melee enemies that like to show up as trios together? Well, at QCK 64 I found that Haste wasn't enough for me to then also Rally AND block for the damage prevention, making any combination of the wolves a somewhat worse pack to start on. For other groups you do Meditate -> Haste -> Rally -> block, but at QCK 64 the wolves get a turn right after you Rally, despite the Haste, letting them potentially (if RNG hates you) hit your trainer 3 times at full power.

I did a little experimenting, and I found a sweet spot that works for me!

120STR/8AGI/20VIT/67QCK.

Still as strong as your build, but a little bit faster. Compromising somewhat on VIT and never even touching AGI let me put 3 more points to QCK, and that has seemed to make all the difference! I now get a Meditate -> Haste -> Rally -> block off in front of ANY pack, so I no longer have to dedicate brain power to remember that only Swamp/Silt wolves required different treatment with the original build.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation
neat! i have honestly not seriously coli'd in a while, but that sure looks good!
@Mutation
neat! i have honestly not seriously coli'd in a while, but that sure looks good!
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati Here's the boy! He's putting in great work at the clan! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66106226][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/661063/66106226_350.png[/img][/url]
@ilimati Here's the boy! He's putting in great work at the clan!

66106226_350.png
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13