Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Will draw for Wildclaw gene !
[center][b] status: closed! [/b][/center] [br][br] [center][b]This is my first time doing this so apologies if this is a bit ditzy and unprofessional because quite honestly I’m barely sure what I’m doing. [br][br] That being said I need a wildclaw gene for a fandragon project I’d love to start and had absolutely no idea how expensive they were. I’m completely out of funds at the moment, plus I’ve barely just scraped the amount of treasure that gene costs my entire playtime so far so… saving up would take me months, so I’d rather just give this a shot! I’m only gonna take one, but idk. If it goes smoothly I’ll probably open up ones for treasure/gems later on or something. [br][br] I’m not sure how art is priced here just yet either in terms of treasure or items, so I don’t know if what I’m asking for is worth way more than what I’m offering. If so, apologies. Anyways, I’m down to do a fullbody of basically whatever character I get offered (If I get any anyway). Plus a little headshot with a different expression next to it, why not. I can do humans and anthros/ferals, I’ll even give a FR dragon a shot with a ton of apparel plastered onto it, I’m not picky. I’m also extremely new to embedding images, so sorry if my art images are clunky.[/b][/center] [br][br] [rule] [br][br] [center][b]Anyway, onto the examples![/b][/center] [br][br] [img]http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/927288834469814302/1092938490431426570/IMG_0256.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/927288834469814302/1092940244338364486/IMG_0263.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/927288834469814302/1092938491157037066/IMG_0255.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/927288834469814302/1092938490804699136/IMG_0261.png[/img] [center]This one is a FR dragon but done on a different program to my usual drawings which is why it’s a bit blurry![/center] [img]http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/927288834469814302/1089663077865226340/IMG_9767.png[/img] [br][br] [center][b]Apologies for another ‘I don’t know’ addition to an already very ‘I don’t know’-ish post, but how exactly would the exchange work? I’d be happy if some kind stranger was to explain ^^’

This is my first time doing this so apologies if this is a bit ditzy and unprofessional because quite honestly I’m barely sure what I’m doing.

That being said I need a wildclaw gene for a fandragon project I’d love to start and had absolutely no idea how expensive they were. I’m completely out of funds at the moment, plus I’ve barely just scraped the amount of treasure that gene costs my entire playtime so far so… saving up would take me months, so I’d rather just give this a shot! I’m only gonna take one, but idk. If it goes smoothly I’ll probably open up ones for treasure/gems later on or something.

I’m not sure how art is priced here just yet either in terms of treasure or items, so I don’t know if what I’m asking for is worth way more than what I’m offering. If so, apologies. Anyways, I’m down to do a fullbody of basically whatever character I get offered (If I get any anyway). Plus a little headshot with a different expression next to it, why not. I can do humans and anthros/ferals, I’ll even give a FR dragon a shot with a ton of apparel plastered onto it, I’m not picky. I’m also extremely new to embedding images, so sorry if my art images are clunky.

Anyway, onto the examples!

IMG_0256.png
IMG_0263.png
IMG_0255.png
IMG_0261.png
This one is a FR dragon but done on a different program to my usual drawings which is why it’s a bit blurry!
IMG_9767.png

Apologies for another ‘I don’t know’ addition to an already very ‘I don’t know’-ish post, but how exactly would the exchange work? I’d be happy if some kind stranger was to explain ^^’
zVzI8uZ.jpg
I hope this doesn’t make me sound super silly, this is just a learning step for me T.T … hope I’m not making myself vulnerable to a scam or somethingLOLLL

Also hoping no TWF fans see this that recognise me from that fourth drawing. If you do, hi. Sorry I’m bad at dragon game

I hope this doesn’t make me sound super silly, this is just a learning step for me T.T … hope I’m not making myself vulnerable to a scam or somethingLOLLL

Also hoping no TWF fans see this that recognise me from that fourth drawing. If you do, hi. Sorry I’m bad at dragon game

zVzI8uZ.jpg
@izzwizzz I'd be down to buy you a Wildclaw scroll in exchange for art! My problem is picking a single character OTL - do you have a preference for what types of humanoids you draw? :o

How exchanges work: it's a lot of "bro, trust me," and user preference. Oftentimes, the buyer will send a one-way Crossroads trade and the artist will only accept when the art has been completed; some artists require full or half payment up-front, and the remainder upon completion; some artists don't request payment until the art is done, just in case they can't complete it for whatever reason. There's not really a 100% guaranteed way to not get scammed in either direction, but it's pretty rare in my experience!
@izzwizzz I'd be down to buy you a Wildclaw scroll in exchange for art! My problem is picking a single character OTL - do you have a preference for what types of humanoids you draw? :o

How exchanges work: it's a lot of "bro, trust me," and user preference. Oftentimes, the buyer will send a one-way Crossroads trade and the artist will only accept when the art has been completed; some artists require full or half payment up-front, and the remainder upon completion; some artists don't request payment until the art is done, just in case they can't complete it for whatever reason. There's not really a 100% guaranteed way to not get scammed in either direction, but it's pretty rare in my experience!
cZLsLHr.png
@Jaena ahh thank you sm for explaining it! To be honest pretty much everyone i’ve interacted with on the site so far has been super lovely so I wouldn’t be expecting any ill intent from anybody. And that’d be awesome!! And take your time I don’t really have a preference to be honest, I just have fun drawing other peoples characters and can usually manage any!
@Jaena ahh thank you sm for explaining it! To be honest pretty much everyone i’ve interacted with on the site so far has been super lovely so I wouldn’t be expecting any ill intent from anybody. And that’d be awesome!! And take your time I don’t really have a preference to be honest, I just have fun drawing other peoples characters and can usually manage any!
zVzI8uZ.jpg
@izzwizzz Decision-making....hard........ Would you be willing/able to draw [url=https://toyhou.se/20491185.cosra]this character[/url] for the [item=breed change: wildclaw]? :o LMK if not and I'll pick another, or if you have any questions/comments/concerns!
@izzwizzz Decision-making....hard........

Would you be willing/able to draw this character for the Breed Change: Wildclaw ? :o LMK if not and I'll pick another, or if you have any questions/comments/concerns!
cZLsLHr.png
@Jaena Sorry for the late reply I just woke up but absolutely, she’s so cool! Would the crossroads method be the best for you?
@Jaena Sorry for the late reply I just woke up but absolutely, she’s so cool! Would the crossroads method be the best for you?
zVzI8uZ.jpg
@izzwizzz That works for me! I'll send it over in a few ^^
@izzwizzz That works for me! I'll send it over in a few ^^
cZLsLHr.png