Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 500 server error and deadlock
1 2 3 4
Familiar bonding and adding food to my stores won't work for me at all, bonding hangs up and gives me an error when I refresh or leave the page and adding to food stores immediately fails and gives an error. Same stuff as above

Edit that's right it's bug report
Windows, dell desktop, firefox. 500 server error also just turned up for me

edit Two this seems to have cleared up mysteriously around a minute ago but I will make another post in this thread should I see another error
Familiar bonding and adding food to my stores won't work for me at all, bonding hangs up and gives me an error when I refresh or leave the page and adding to food stores immediately fails and gives an error. Same stuff as above

Edit that's right it's bug report
Windows, dell desktop, firefox. 500 server error also just turned up for me

edit Two this seems to have cleared up mysteriously around a minute ago but I will make another post in this thread should I see another error
Σ/anodyne
he/him
trans.pngbi.png
Same issue. Mac + firefox.
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
oh, sorry.... win11. 500 server error
oh, sorry.... win11. 500 server error
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
Also currently experiencing the 500 Internal Server Error nginx. Only when attempting to load up a different page, most notably the scrying workshop and game database happening the most consistently, but random. I have/did not experience issues with my gathering or bonding (the latter yet, still have to finish)

Currently using Windows 11 on Chrome.

(edit: grammar)
Also currently experiencing the 500 Internal Server Error nginx. Only when attempting to load up a different page, most notably the scrying workshop and game database happening the most consistently, but random. I have/did not experience issues with my gathering or bonding (the latter yet, still have to finish)

Currently using Windows 11 on Chrome.

(edit: grammar)
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Here to say that I'm getting these issues as well! I logged on to do dailies a few minutes after rollover. I also sometimes get a notification telling me my request couldn't be processed. Generally, I can get past the 505 errors and process request notifications if I refresh the page, click the back button, or wait a second or two.

I'm using Google Chrome and my computer is an HP laptop running Windows 10.
Here to say that I'm getting these issues as well! I logged on to do dailies a few minutes after rollover. I also sometimes get a notification telling me my request couldn't be processed. Generally, I can get past the 505 errors and process request notifications if I refresh the page, click the back button, or wait a second or two.

I'm using Google Chrome and my computer is an HP laptop running Windows 10.
Pronouns: Mer/mer
Main fandoms are Batman, the Phantom of the Opera, the Fate anime/game series, and Fire Emblem!
Issues here as well, with one I haven't seen reported here, mostly to do with the Scrying Workshop.
  1. Randomizer button on keeps showing the pop-up error commonly associated with clicking things too quickly despite doing it very slowly.
  2. Along with several issues loading the scry pngs themselves needing several tab reloadings to get them visible.
  3. Occasionally loading a previously saved scry will act as if it was a completely new scry, even with the name visible in the corner still.

I'm using a Dell laptop running Windows 10 with Firefox as my browser.
Issues here as well, with one I haven't seen reported here, mostly to do with the Scrying Workshop.
  1. Randomizer button on keeps showing the pop-up error commonly associated with clicking things too quickly despite doing it very slowly.
  2. Along with several issues loading the scry pngs themselves needing several tab reloadings to get them visible.
  3. Occasionally loading a previously saved scry will act as if it was a completely new scry, even with the name visible in the corner still.

I'm using a Dell laptop running Windows 10 with Firefox as my browser.
[quote name="Ista" date="2023-04-03 00:43:54" ] Same issue. Mac + firefox. [/quote] The issue seems to be resolved for me.
Ista wrote on 2023-04-03 00:43:54:

The issue seems to be resolved for me.
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
It is happening again after rollover...
It is happening again after rollover...
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
everything was smooth sailing until about 3:33-3:34, at which point i am no longer getting 500 errors or redirects, but no buttons on site (bonding with fams, tomo, purchasing an auction, i'm honestly surprised the publish/submit to forum is working) will go thru. i asked a friend in another state to keep an eye on it to see what they saw, here's what they sent me: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/889171013424807967/1092714828168171530/Screen_Shot_2023-04-04_at_3.38.18_AM.png[/img] same specs as yesterday, no updates available
everything was smooth sailing until about 3:33-3:34, at which point i am no longer getting 500 errors or redirects, but no buttons on site (bonding with fams, tomo, purchasing an auction, i'm honestly surprised the publish/submit to forum is working) will go thru. i asked a friend in another state to keep an eye on it to see what they saw, here's what they sent me:

Screen_Shot_2023-04-04_at_3.38.18_AM.png

same specs as yesterday, no updates available
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
Yep happening again

using Windows 11 and Chrome

Edit: same as yesterday this issue seems to happen for a short time, starts around 3 to 5 minutes after roll over, and lasts around 3 to 5 minutes as well.
Yep happening again

using Windows 11 and Chrome

Edit: same as yesterday this issue seems to happen for a short time, starts around 3 to 5 minutes after roll over, and lasts around 3 to 5 minutes as well.
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
1 2 3 4