Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 60 61
Thank you for feeding our dragons, I had to go to work before the site was back and never got the chance to feed them beforehand. :''3 Glad everything has turned out okay, was kinda scary when the site randomly went down. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you for feeding our dragons, I had to go to work before the site was back and never got the chance to feed them beforehand. :''3 Glad everything has turned out okay, was kinda scary when the site randomly went down.
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
[quote name="Lumunei" date="2023-04-01 15:17:51" ] Missed the PERFECT opportunity to make the shop name Marva's Luxurious Marvels (or something along those lines) so the acronym would be MLM Then people would NEVER EVER EVER think it's a pyramid scheme, though I don't think schemes can be in a pyramid shape :( [/quote] @Lumunei [img]https://media.tenor.com/uBh7SVqWfAAAAAAC/that-is-genius-great.gif[/img] That is incredibily smart, thanks for the giggle!
Lumunei wrote on 2023-04-01 15:17:51:
Missed the PERFECT opportunity to make the shop name Marva's Luxurious Marvels (or something along those lines) so the acronym would be MLM

Then people would NEVER EVER EVER think it's a pyramid scheme, though I don't think schemes can be in a pyramid shape :(
@Lumunei
that-is-genius-great.gif

That is incredibily smart, thanks for the giggle!
QdaBiJf.png
broke: datamining, cryptomining, mining for precious metals
woke: gravel mining (repeatedly exchanging your piles of items for gravel at Marva)
broke: datamining, cryptomining, mining for precious metals
woke: gravel mining (repeatedly exchanging your piles of items for gravel at Marva)
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
oughh my wrist is gonna hurt after all the clicking for one item trades
oughh my wrist is gonna hurt after all the clicking for one item trades
in case ppl aren't aware, on page 10 you can trade 10 items at a time !! (eg. 10 salt for 10 gravel) still kinda tedious but better than 1 for 1 lol
in case ppl aren't aware, on page 10 you can trade 10 items at a time !! (eg. 10 salt for 10 gravel) still kinda tedious but better than 1 for 1 lol
___ he/him • FR+3

> wishlist
> fandragons
looks
looks
thank you for feeding our dragons!
thank you for feeding our dragons!
1181.png17497.png33202.png33201.png17498.png1184.png
The mysterious Marva has finally shown herself!! Well... Kind of [emoji=imperial winking size=1]
The mysterious Marva has finally shown herself!!

Well...

Kind of
I swapped 250 times. To get that darn white thing xDD
I swapped 250 times. To get that darn white thing xDD
ZSndtBi.png futYkXZ.png iiadg18.png
yall know if you buy the black one you can go into your hoard and click on it to open it and it switches to the white one? right???
yall know if you buy the black one you can go into your hoard and click on it to open it and it switches to the white one? right???
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 60 61