Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 60 61
I think I may have found a relative of Marva's: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82445276][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/824453/82445276_350.png[/img][/url]
I think I may have found a relative of Marva's:

82445276_350.png
68508447p.png HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
grovelling for gravel rn
grovelling for gravel rn
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
Oooh yay :D Thank you for looking out for us & keeping us all safe on here, staff! Thank you for all your hard work ^^) even if some may not show it, we all do appreciate it so thank you ^^) *applauds* [emoji=coatl laughing size=1][emoji=aether laughing size=1]
Oooh yay :D
Thank you for looking out for us & keeping us all safe on here, staff! Thank you for all your hard work ^^) even if some may not show it, we all do appreciate it so thank you ^^) *applauds*
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
I spent the last two hours and something upwards of 100k treasure buying gravel.
completely worth it
I spent the last two hours and something upwards of 100k treasure buying gravel.
completely worth it
My poor carpal tunnel... I am fool, I should seek this forum before.
(Edit - it is nice, but I really wanted what was offered...)

But thanks for your hard work with safety od this game!
My poor carpal tunnel... I am fool, I should seek this forum before.
(Edit - it is nice, but I really wanted what was offered...)

But thanks for your hard work with safety od this game!
16347812141_0c15e23841_o.png
this is amazing. like actually amazing
this is amazing. like actually amazing
851955706520666183.png
I love this! The trades towards the end are hilarious. Well done Marva, well done. [emoji=aberration winking size=2]
I love this! The trades towards the end are hilarious. Well done Marva, well done.
30oPYgq.png
No offense but as a long-time user this is the lamest(as in crappies, not funny) April Fool's update since I've been on site. No Marva item in our hoard, changing until we click it on the day-of? Absolute disappointment. Nothing but gravel in her shop for no reason? What? I usually REALLY look forward to Marva's April Fools gift but this is just... I don't even want the items now. The shop with nothing but gravel is indecipherable and bad.
No offense but as a long-time user this is the lamest(as in crappies, not funny) April Fool's update since I've been on site. No Marva item in our hoard, changing until we click it on the day-of? Absolute disappointment. Nothing but gravel in her shop for no reason? What? I usually REALLY look forward to Marva's April Fools gift but this is just... I don't even want the items now. The shop with nothing but gravel is indecipherable and bad.
MY DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/394261132669485058/1091791752295350504/image.png[/img] I'm so curious about our new Marva items and what they will turn into! I'm also really loving the update to the event - adding it to the Grand Exchange and giving a reasonable way for players to obtain as many copies of the item as they want is really wonderful. It's fun too! I'm swimming in gravel - Marva, take my [s]money[/s] gravel!
MY DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED.

image.png

I'm so curious about our new Marva items and what they will turn into! I'm also really loving the update to the event - adding it to the Grand Exchange and giving a reasonable way for players to obtain as many copies of the item as they want is really wonderful. It's fun too! I'm swimming in gravel - Marva, take my money gravel!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
YOOO!!
YOOO!!
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 60 61