Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 60 61
@8ooks oh ty, i clicked the horde icon in the shop and it took me to it,
if you open them they just flip to the other one. this reminds me of the hats that rabbits came out of ...hmmm and other ones you flip they turn into familiars usually

this is the funniest and funnest event ... i do miss the one where all our dragons turned into cartoons, wish i had taken screen pics.

too bad along with feeding all nests couldnt have been incubated, thats what i missed.
@8ooks oh ty, i clicked the horde icon in the shop and it took me to it,
if you open them they just flip to the other one. this reminds me of the hats that rabbits came out of ...hmmm and other ones you flip they turn into familiars usually

this is the funniest and funnest event ... i do miss the one where all our dragons turned into cartoons, wish i had taken screen pics.

too bad along with feeding all nests couldnt have been incubated, thats what i missed.
H3F42Xv.png VHFsfxu.gif gZJK8U8.png oNZeeYr.gif gU2ykYl.png
Thank you for all your hard work staff!!
Thank you for all your hard work staff!!
So... is the only way to get both of them to actually spend the gravel to get the 2nd... because Oof LOL
So... is the only way to get both of them to actually spend the gravel to get the 2nd... because Oof LOL
ln1aKC2.gif
I so hope whatever comes out of these "chests" includes the scenes too! Also i love gravel
I so hope whatever comes out of these "chests" includes the scenes too! Also i love gravel
*Looks at my stacks of gravel in the vault*

Oh yeah, it's all coming together...
*Looks at my stacks of gravel in the vault*

Oh yeah, it's all coming together...
[quote name="@Angelsparks" date="2023-04-01 09:32:02" ] I'm confused, i bought the black void one (and i know i did as it wont let me buy another, one per day) but its not in my horde and i can t put it on a dragon ;/ where did it go... now i'm scared to make any other trades :( ...and like what is the point of the white one when all the dragons have white back grounds? sold alot of gravel, lol [/quote] I don't think anyone has answered you yet so I will. The two "scenes" are actually chests and should appear in the other items tab of your hoard. Little spoiler for what will happen in you open the "scene"/chest -> [spoiler]If you open the deep space scene it you give you polar bear ice castle and vice versa[/spoiler] Edit: Nvm just saw someone answered, sorry :)
@Angelsparks wrote on 2023-04-01 09:32:02:
I'm confused, i bought the black void one (and i know i did as it wont let me buy another, one per day) but its not in my horde and i can t put it on a dragon ;/ where did it go...
now i'm scared to make any other trades :( ...and like what is the point of the white one when all the dragons have white back grounds?

sold alot of gravel, lol

I don't think anyone has answered you yet so I will. The two "scenes" are actually chests and should appear in the other items tab of your hoard. Little spoiler for what will happen in you open the "scene"/chest -> If you open the deep space scene it you give you polar bear ice castle and vice versa

Edit: Nvm just saw someone answered, sorry :)
zQ7EbWo.gif
Can't buy the second one from marva - is it a prank or glitch? /gen
Can't buy the second one from marva - is it a prank or glitch? /gen
66283183.png 66719993.png
@fluteloops0329
i think if you have a stack then it glitches and shows all of it highlighted, making u think ur able to buy? but if u dont actually have enough then it wont go through

hope that helps!
@fluteloops0329
i think if you have a stack then it glitches and shows all of it highlighted, making u think ur able to buy? but if u dont actually have enough then it wont go through

hope that helps!
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
is it possible to get the invisibility cloaks from rusted chests?
is it possible to get the invisibility cloaks from rusted chests?
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
Yet another Grand Exchange thing, eh? The joke trades are amusing, I suppose, but fairly disappointing both that every single event apparently has to revolve around the Grand Exchange anymore, and because it seems extremely dull compared to usual April Fool’s events as a result. Oh well.

I feel as though an actual funny prank about the dragons as usual, and the standard Galore joke chest would have sufficed.
Yet another Grand Exchange thing, eh? The joke trades are amusing, I suppose, but fairly disappointing both that every single event apparently has to revolve around the Grand Exchange anymore, and because it seems extremely dull compared to usual April Fool’s events as a result. Oh well.

I feel as though an actual funny prank about the dragons as usual, and the standard Galore joke chest would have sufficed.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 60 61