Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ilios' art shop ( open | G/T/USD )
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 71 72
@LightsKamAction @Rahkali @HTML @PannacottaFugo @Luunai

pinging you all to let you know that I will be working through your commissions today!
@LightsKamAction @Rahkali @HTML @PannacottaFugo @Luunai

pinging you all to let you know that I will be working through your commissions today!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@zith @dracatus @amethystseawing @bloodwyrm @fink @Eurus @TheEnforcement @Astrafury @tempered @yumehisakawa @sesshomaru @jumbledbyrd @rahkali @StaticSeraph @weavile @jayquills @kelbris @Joule @Luunai @Kiseikune @LightsKamAction @TCMagpie @angeallen @leyline @negative

Hello! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend and staying prank-free today! I am opening one G/T slot for this month. I was unexpectedly busy last month so I have some catching up to do on previous orders. The slot is first come first serve.

edit: slot is closed.
@zith @dracatus @amethystseawing @bloodwyrm @fink @Eurus @TheEnforcement @Astrafury @tempered @yumehisakawa @sesshomaru @jumbledbyrd @rahkali @StaticSeraph @weavile @jayquills @kelbris @Joule @Luunai @Kiseikune @LightsKamAction @TCMagpie @angeallen @leyline @negative

Hello! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend and staying prank-free today! I am opening one G/T slot for this month. I was unexpectedly busy last month so I have some catching up to do on previous orders. The slot is first come first serve.

edit: slot is closed.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
I’d love the slot please! :D Editing the form in if that’s okay! <3

Username: leyline
Character: https://toyhou.se/19944094.rhodes-vilari
Commission type: Fullbody flat
Payment: Gems
Apparel/Accents (fr dragons only):
Description: He’s a tailor and arcane trickster rogue who has thread magic, and his personality is playful, hardworking, and determined!
Other: He has multiple outfits, so feel free to put him in any of them that you’d like! ^^ (If you put him in the sheer black top, please change the color of his gems to the black or white version to match!) His horns are also carved with golden thread around them!
I’d love the slot please! :D Editing the form in if that’s okay! <3

Username: leyline
Character: https://toyhou.se/19944094.rhodes-vilari
Commission type: Fullbody flat
Payment: Gems
Apparel/Accents (fr dragons only):
Description: He’s a tailor and arcane trickster rogue who has thread magic, and his personality is playful, hardworking, and determined!
Other: He has multiple outfits, so feel free to put him in any of them that you’d like! ^^ (If you put him in the sheer black top, please change the color of his gems to the black or white version to match!) His horns are also carved with golden thread around them!
@leyline that will be fine!
@leyline that will be fine!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Edited the form in! ^^ Thank you!!
Edited the form in! ^^ Thank you!!
@Rahkali here is your rough sketch! If everything is satisfactory, I’ll continue with lineart and color. [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1049042769534009435/1091746397893689515/IMG_1404.png[/img]
@Rahkali here is your rough sketch! If everything is satisfactory, I’ll continue with lineart and color.

IMG_1404.png
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@leyline I love his design! I can do a flat full body of him for 5.5kg. If this price is good with you, you can send full payment through a one way cr at your earliest convenience and I’ll begin once I’ve cleared slots.
@leyline I love his design! I can do a flat full body of him for 5.5kg. If this price is good with you, you can send full payment through a one way cr at your earliest convenience and I’ll begin once I’ve cleared slots.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Aww thank you, I’m happy you like him!! :D And that sounds great, I’ll send a CR over!
Aww thank you, I’m happy you like him!! :D And that sounds great, I’ll send a CR over!
@ilios

Ohhh it’s perfect!! I just love the inclusion of his mice and Maine **** <33 I can’t wait to see it completed ;o;
@ilios

Ohhh it’s perfect!! I just love the inclusion of his mice and Maine **** <33 I can’t wait to see it completed ;o;
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@ilios Your art is beautiful! I would like to be added to the pinglist for T/G slots. I can pay in T/G but also have some retired familiars and items (year 1 festival apparel, sprites, etc) that I would happily use as payment since I'm no longer as active on the site.
@ilios Your art is beautiful! I would like to be added to the pinglist for T/G slots. I can pay in T/G but also have some retired familiars and items (year 1 festival apparel, sprites, etc) that I would happily use as payment since I'm no longer as active on the site.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 71 72