Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I had enough gravel!
1 2 3
I had enough gravel a few days ago but sold a whole stack >:c well, only need to make one
I had enough gravel a few days ago but sold a whole stack >:c well, only need to make one
QYzhmAi.png
[quote name="kometto" date="2023-04-01 08:38:40" ] can someone explain to me if I somehow get all enough gravel for the white scene chest, will I get both chests? and then what happens to those chests? do they disappear after april 4? I'm sorry english isn't my native language and I'm struggling to understand if I should click the trade button x99 so I can get the other chest too or not thank you [/quote] @kometto Yes! You will get both chests. After a period of time (likely after April 4th), you will be able to open the chests and get a mystery item. The item we get will likely be a new scene, but it might be something else. Who knows? The way Marva items work is that you will get something unique depending on which version of the chest you have after the event. If you are worried about missing out, Marva items tend to have a change to drop from chests and Pinkerton after the event, so they aren't necessarily a time limited thing. They just become more difficult to get.
kometto wrote on 2023-04-01 08:38:40:
can someone explain to me if I somehow get all enough gravel for the white scene chest, will I get both chests? and then what happens to those chests? do they disappear after april 4? I'm sorry english isn't my native language and I'm struggling to understand if I should click the trade button x99 so I can get the other chest too or not thank you

@kometto
Yes! You will get both chests. After a period of time (likely after April 4th), you will be able to open the chests and get a mystery item. The item we get will likely be a new scene, but it might be something else. Who knows? The way Marva items work is that you will get something unique depending on which version of the chest you have after the event. If you are worried about missing out, Marva items tend to have a change to drop from chests and Pinkerton after the event, so they aren't necessarily a time limited thing. They just become more difficult to get.
to anyone using a keyboard, grab a stack of any cheap item marva will give you gravel for, and then just leave your mouse hovering over the 'okay' button as you trade - if you hit enter while on the 'trade successful' page it'll go back to the 'do you want to trade?' popup immediately, so you can just leftclick-enterkey-leftclick-enterkey until you've successfully traded a whole stack.
to anyone using a keyboard, grab a stack of any cheap item marva will give you gravel for, and then just leave your mouse hovering over the 'okay' button as you trade - if you hit enter while on the 'trade successful' page it'll go back to the 'do you want to trade?' popup immediately, so you can just leftclick-enterkey-leftclick-enterkey until you've successfully traded a whole stack.
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
I didn't have enough gravel but luckily I still had lots of Valentines noggles left so was able to trade for both
I didn't have enough gravel but luckily I still had lots of Valentines noggles left so was able to trade for both
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Good thing I'm too lazy to actually clean my hoard! XD
Good thing I'm too lazy to actually clean my hoard! XD
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png 25.png
She/Her
INFP
FR+9
Italian
tumblr-inline-od6kgt-Jjs-Y1ts73zp-540.png cVcy6zz.png JtGOgID.gif tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
I had 0 gravel but I individually exchanged 401 pawns it took me like half an hour lol
I had 0 gravel but I individually exchanged 401 pawns it took me like half an hour lol
She/They
FR time +3
Ask me about my snakes
@WillowWispFlame

thank you so much for the explanation! I think I understood perfectly. thank you I cant thank you enough. I will try and trade all my stuff for gravel then :D thanks
@WillowWispFlame

thank you so much for the explanation! I think I understood perfectly. thank you I cant thank you enough. I will try and trade all my stuff for gravel then :D thanks
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
I got both scenes as well!
I got both scenes as well!
I think I was about 100 off, but I exchanged some stuff until I had enough.
I think I was about 100 off, but I exchanged some stuff until I had enough.
There is no "s" in my name!
Hoarding: All chess pieces. Total-6883 Goal-10000
Have a good day, everyone!
It was almost all my gravel but I also had enough!
It was almost all my gravel but I also had enough!
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o2_100.png t0QOcry.png
1 2 3