Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I had enough gravel!
1 2 3
Ok evidently I’m way too stupid… can someone please explain the gravel and scene economy to me like I’m 5? :’)
Ok evidently I’m way too stupid… can someone please explain the gravel and scene economy to me like I’m 5? :’)
5tiydC3.pngqKZAaLK.pnglTl0CrC.pngNHnRMJ2.pngQJAOLGp.pngybAHpix.pngu9KXIA8.pngPkib3uw.png
• FR +8
• UK
[quote name="@C0smos" date="2023-04-01 08:13:53" ] …couldn’t you just buy the black one and open it to get the white one? Or am I being stupid [/quote] You could get one or the other, but not both! Trading in all that gravel gives you the chance to grab both the black and white one :]
@C0smos wrote on 2023-04-01 08:13:53:
…couldn’t you just buy the black one and open it to get the white one? Or am I being stupid
You could get one or the other, but not both! Trading in all that gravel gives you the chance to grab both the black and white one :]
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
[quote name="Twiggle" date="2023-04-01 08:16:58" ] [quote name="@C0smos" date="2023-04-01 08:13:53" ] …couldn’t you just buy the black one and open it to get the white one? Or am I being stupid [/quote] You could get one or the other, but not both! Trading in all that gravel gives you the chance to grab both the black and white one :] [/quote] Oh! I didn’t see the timer ???????? Ok I’ll go get my few stacks of imp scrolls rq to trade for some gravel
Twiggle wrote on 2023-04-01 08:16:58:
@C0smos wrote on 2023-04-01 08:13:53:
…couldn’t you just buy the black one and open it to get the white one? Or am I being stupid
You could get one or the other, but not both! Trading in all that gravel gives you the chance to grab both the black and white one :]

Oh! I didn’t see the timer ????????

Ok I’ll go get my few stacks of imp scrolls rq to trade for some gravel

Amazing Shops to Check Out
C0smo's Dragon Dressing Shop
SweetTreatLion's Adopts
Talia's Valentines Event

People You Should Gift (links to their wishlists)
SweetTreatLion
Hiii

All Blue Words Link to Respective Places :3
I do not envy those of you who don't have enough gravel, but want both scenes. The gravel economy on the AH is in shambles.
I do not envy those of you who don't have enough gravel, but want both scenes. The gravel economy on the AH is in shambles.
Where’s the best place to gather for gravel bc I do not have the energy to click the button like 200 times
Where’s the best place to gather for gravel bc I do not have the energy to click the button like 200 times
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
one more stack of gravel
marva please
i beg you
one more stack of gravel
marva please
i beg you
He/Him
EU - CET / FR+9
Wishlist
Moss.
Pro-tip: check pages 9 and 10 of the marva shop if you don't want to grind one gravel at a time
Pro-tip: check pages 9 and 10 of the marva shop if you don't want to grind one gravel at a time
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
Who'd have thought, we'd all go mad for Gravel?!
Who'd have thought, we'd all go mad for Gravel?!
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
I almost had enough gravel. I just need...70 more.

Edit: I now have enough gravel.
I almost had enough gravel. I just need...70 more.

Edit: I now have enough gravel.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
can someone explain to me if I somehow get all enough gravel for the white scene chest, will I get both chests? and then what happens to those chests? do they disappear after april 4? I'm sorry english isn't my native language and I'm struggling to understand if I should click the trade button x99 so I can get the other chest too or not thank you
can someone explain to me if I somehow get all enough gravel for the white scene chest, will I get both chests? and then what happens to those chests? do they disappear after april 4? I'm sorry english isn't my native language and I'm struggling to understand if I should click the trade button x99 so I can get the other chest too or not thank you
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
1 2 3