Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sprites for Gravel trade warning
1 2 3 4 5 6
Disregard everything I've ever said in my entire life [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554037282903031810/1091750486694166628/image.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554037282903031810/1091743049840865350/image.png[/img] [s] Please look very careful what trades you do because some ask for sprites, down time familiars, breed scrolls, eggs and other rare things. I know the 8-9 pages of junk items are in front of it but sometimes you just need one moment of tiredness.[/s]
Disregard everything I've ever said in my entire life

image.png

image.png

Please look very careful what trades you do because some ask for sprites, down time familiars, breed scrolls, eggs and other rare things.

I know the 8-9 pages of junk items are in front of it but sometimes you just need one moment of tiredness.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
The Boolean for Gravel one seems worth it
Anything for more gravel!
Anything for more gravel!
[quote name="Corviknight" date="2023-04-01 08:19:05" ] The Boolean for Gravel one seems worth it [/quote] Imp Scroll for gravel is my fav.
Corviknight wrote on 2023-04-01 08:19:05:

Imp Scroll for gravel is my fav.
[quote name="Asmo" date="2023-04-01 08:21:15" ] [quote name="Corviknight" date="2023-04-01 08:19:05" ] The Boolean for Gravel one seems worth it [/quote] Imp Scroll for gravel is my fav. [/quote] My personal fav are the familiars representing staff. Staff is only worth 1 gravel. Undel, how does it feels to be worth .20 Gravel? The people want to know.
Asmo wrote on 2023-04-01 08:21:15:
Corviknight wrote on 2023-04-01 08:19:05:

Imp Scroll for gravel is my fav.
My personal fav are the familiars representing staff. Staff is only worth 1 gravel.

Undel, how does it feels to be worth .20 Gravel? The people want to know.
I fear no man.

but this.... this scares me
I fear no man.

but this.... this scares me
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[s]That's a little scary, I do wish these particular trades weren't actually possible. Like they'd be listed there but the exchange button would be grayed out or give you a funny message but not actually complete the trade.[/s] Edit: Undel's comment is intriguing but I'm a coward. Edit 2: Thanks for the foresight staff. Have a wonderful day [emoji=imperial laughing size=2]
That's a little scary, I do wish these particular trades weren't actually possible. Like they'd be listed there but the exchange button would be grayed out or give you a funny message but not actually complete the trade.

Edit: Undel's comment is intriguing but I'm a coward.

Edit 2: Thanks for the foresight staff. Have a wonderful day
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

Do it.
Do it.
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-04-01 08:37:10" ] Do it. [/quote] Can I sacrifice a Speedy in the name of science
Undel wrote on 2023-04-01 08:37:10:
Do it.

Can I sacrifice a Speedy in the name of science
Alternatively, one Noggle/Noggle variant familiar is worth 40 gravel ????
Alternatively, one Noggle/Noggle variant familiar is worth 40 gravel ????
Looking for Dragons in these colors
Magenta/Magenta/Grapefruit for Aether, Light/Arcane/Lightning
1 2 3 4 5 6