Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Art for stuff!(Open!)
1 2 3 4
@Tanija
Ah, thx for confirming that! I'll accept the CR once I've got a confirmed sketch sent, if that's okay.
@Tanija
Ah, thx for confirming that! I'll accept the CR once I've got a confirmed sketch sent, if that's okay.
nudX0O8.png
@Omiii lmk what you think of this change! [img]https://imgur.com/DkEcV9k.png[/img]
@Omiii
lmk what you think of this change!
DkEcV9k.png
nudX0O8.png
@Ozeatetsor

Awesome! Um, what is a single gene worth? I don't want to ask for too much XD If possible I'd love either a full body sketch or a colored headshot, but I'd also just be happy with a headshot sketch for any of my page 1 dragons that don't already have art
@Ozeatetsor

Awesome! Um, what is a single gene worth? I don't want to ask for too much XD If possible I'd love either a full body sketch or a colored headshot, but I'd also just be happy with a headshot sketch for any of my page 1 dragons that don't already have art
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
@ARandoPerso
I'm not really measuring values rn. Hyacinth really caught my eye, if she's available for art. Would you prefer a colored headshot?Or fullbody sketch? It's up to you, no worries about asking too much!
@ARandoPerso
I'm not really measuring values rn. Hyacinth really caught my eye, if she's available for art. Would you prefer a colored headshot?Or fullbody sketch? It's up to you, no worries about asking too much!
nudX0O8.png
@Ozeatetsor

Either or, whichever would be most fun for you! Would you like to send the gene over now or later?

Edit: also I'm glad Hyacinth caught you eye, I look forward to seeing how you draw her!
@Ozeatetsor

Either or, whichever would be most fun for you! Would you like to send the gene over now or later?

Edit: also I'm glad Hyacinth caught you eye, I look forward to seeing how you draw her!
@ARandoPerso
Alrighty, I can accept payment after, thank you for confirming!
@ARandoPerso
Alrighty, I can accept payment after, thank you for confirming!
nudX0O8.png
@Ozeatetsor

Happy to confirm and excited to see what you come up with!
@Ozeatetsor

Happy to confirm and excited to see what you come up with!
Those snowflakes are gorgeous! ‹3 the ice aura is lovely as well
Those snowflakes are gorgeous! ‹3 the ice aura is lovely as well
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
@Tanija Please let me know if you'd like anything changed(background,etc)! Feel free to give any feedback or criticism. I will also accept payment via CR please. [img]https://imgur.com/cuD5dBJ.png[/img] Version without fade so it looks less like she's floating: [img]https://imgur.com/qac6QSp.png[/img]
@Tanija
Please let me know if you'd like anything changed(background,etc)! Feel free to give any feedback or criticism. I will also accept payment via CR please.
cuD5dBJ.png
Version without fade so it looks less like she's floating:
qac6QSp.png
nudX0O8.png
Oh hey, that's really good! I'm really happy with the outcome, good work! I especially like the structure of the bones and how sturdy she looks even though it's basically a skeleton :D
Sent payment!
Oh hey, that's really good! I'm really happy with the outcome, good work! I especially like the structure of the bones and how sturdy she looks even though it's basically a skeleton :D
Sent payment!
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png
1 2 3 4