Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | temp closed | Playing Card Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Achromaticism assuming you are open for sponsorships, if not lmk and I will pick a breed you already have Dragon Link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19764553][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/197646/19764553_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Method: (Treasure/Gems): USD Sponsored Genes/Etc: Imperial, starmap, constellation, keel, pastel eyes Suit: Spades Background option: (Suit Colour/Dragon Colors) Dragon Colors Notes: Can you please give me a price quote for including his skin and apparel if you are up for doing those?
@Achromaticism assuming you are open for sponsorships, if not lmk and I will pick a breed you already have

Dragon Link:
19764553_350.png
Payment Method: (Treasure/Gems): USD
Sponsored Genes/Etc: Imperial, starmap, constellation, keel, pastel eyes
Suit: Spades
Background option: (Suit Colour/Dragon Colors) Dragon Colors
Notes: Can you please give me a price quote for including his skin and apparel if you are up for doing those?
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000 Sponsorships are open, but as said before there'll be a bit of a delay while I finish up my foddart pieces. But here's a quote either way ^^

Base adopt price - 350g
Modern breed sponsorship - 200g

Constellation - 30g
Starmap - 30g
Keel - 30g
[Pastel eyes are automatically sponsored for each breed when I make their bases, I'll go back over the sponsored genes at some point to make sure I put that into the main shop list. ^^]

Skin - 30g

Light Aura - 30g
Roundhorn - 35g
Talonclasp Pendant - 30g
Bloodstone Cascades - 60g
Presence - 60g
Wreath - 30g
Flowerfall - 30g
[No extra charge for the taildecor, it won't be visible.]
Ravenskull sword - 45g [MAYBE. I'd have to set up the base to see if this'd show up on it at all, no extra charge if it doesn't of course.]

so the total price would be 990g = $9.90 USD, or $9.45 if the sword turns out not to fit on the base. hope this helps ^^
@Zeco5000 Sponsorships are open, but as said before there'll be a bit of a delay while I finish up my foddart pieces. But here's a quote either way ^^

Base adopt price - 350g
Modern breed sponsorship - 200g

Constellation - 30g
Starmap - 30g
Keel - 30g
[Pastel eyes are automatically sponsored for each breed when I make their bases, I'll go back over the sponsored genes at some point to make sure I put that into the main shop list. ^^]

Skin - 30g

Light Aura - 30g
Roundhorn - 35g
Talonclasp Pendant - 30g
Bloodstone Cascades - 60g
Presence - 60g
Wreath - 30g
Flowerfall - 30g
[No extra charge for the taildecor, it won't be visible.]
Ravenskull sword - 45g [MAYBE. I'd have to set up the base to see if this'd show up on it at all, no extra charge if it doesn't of course.]

so the total price would be 990g = $9.90 USD, or $9.45 if the sword turns out not to fit on the base. hope this helps ^^
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@Achromaticism works for me! (I actually came here because a flightmate showed off their foddart adopt from your shop haha)

Let me know where and when to send payment
@Achromaticism works for me! (I actually came here because a flightmate showed off their foddart adopt from your shop haha)

Let me know where and when to send payment
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000 (glad to hear it :D) I'll DM you my ko-fi! anytime is fine for payment ^^
@Zeco5000 (glad to hear it :D) I'll DM you my ko-fi! anytime is fine for payment ^^

mbT7f4j.png

@Achromaticism Dragon Link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19443379][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/194434/19443379_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Method: Treasure Sponsored Genes/Etc: Snapper, Ripple, Facet, Gembond, [skin=16614] , [item=sky blue arm silks] [item=frostfaerie wings] [item=onyx roundhorn] Suit: Diamond Background option: (Suit Colour/Dragon Colors) Whichever's nicer!!! Notes: Please let me know how much it would be and if I did anything wrong in the order!!! Thank you so much!!! <33333
@Achromaticism

Dragon Link: 19443379_350.png
Payment Method: Treasure
Sponsored Genes/Etc: Snapper, Ripple, Facet, Gembond, , Sky Blue Arm Silks Frostfaerie Wings Onyx Roundhorn
Suit: Diamond
Background option: (Suit Colour/Dragon Colors) Whichever's nicer!!!
Notes: Please let me know how much it would be and if I did anything wrong in the order!!! Thank you so much!!! <33333
MreCscM.png
@Achromaticism Hi! I’m thinking of getting a playing card of this girl. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38265196][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/382652/38265196_350.png[/img][/url] Would you be able to like…simply pretend that she has a butterfly secondary (like her skin effect? Also, how much would it be to sponsor crackle? Since it is a little complicated I think ^-^””
@Achromaticism Hi! I’m thinking of getting a playing card of this girl.
38265196_350.png

Would you be able to like…simply pretend that she has a butterfly secondary (like her skin effect? Also, how much would it be to sponsor crackle? Since it is a little complicated I think ^-^””
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@mgcltwo

apologies for the late reply, life got a bit busy ^^;

Base price -> 350g
Snapper sponsorship -> 200g

Ripple ->25g
Facet -> 45g
Gembond -> 50g

Skin -> 25g
Roundhorn -> 35g
Arm Silks -> 30g
Frostfaerie Wings -> 50g

so your total would be 820g = 820kt. Everything looks to be in order!

@Ottoman yeah, sure, people request gene/etc changes on their cards all the time! ^^ I'd say 40g for Crackle.
@mgcltwo

apologies for the late reply, life got a bit busy ^^;

Base price -> 350g
Snapper sponsorship -> 200g

Ripple ->25g
Facet -> 45g
Gembond -> 50g

Skin -> 25g
Roundhorn -> 35g
Arm Silks -> 30g
Frostfaerie Wings -> 50g

so your total would be 820g = 820kt. Everything looks to be in order!

@Ottoman yeah, sure, people request gene/etc changes on their cards all the time! ^^ I'd say 40g for Crackle.

mbT7f4j.png

do u have a pinglist for new breeds? :>
do u have a pinglist for new breeds? :>
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
@skystreamchan yup! here it is ^^
@skystreamchan yup! here it is ^^

mbT7f4j.png

@Achromaticism Dragon Link: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=4&tertgene=97&winggene=5&wings=10&auth=9ed173e23ce0200cb57a16097c6f582df03943d5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Payment Method: Gems Sponsored Genes/Etc: Obsidian Cherub/Obsidian Seraph/Platinum Sparkle all three sponsored, pastel eyes pls Suit: Spade with the light sigil! x Background option: lavender please x Notes: none -- just let me know the final total and can I be added to the pinglist for new breeds?
@Achromaticism

Dragon Link: dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=4&tertgene=97&winggene=5&wings=10&auth=9ed173e23ce0200cb57a16097c6f582df03943d5&dummyext=prev.png

Payment Method: Gems
Sponsored Genes/Etc: Obsidian Cherub/Obsidian Seraph/Platinum Sparkle
all three sponsored, pastel eyes pls
Suit: Spade with the light sigil! x
Background option: lavender please x
Notes: none -- just let me know the final total and can I be added to the pinglist for new breeds?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10