Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 243 244
@seamists: I removed your one entry that was strictly a color specific entry. In checking your ID against our spreadsheet, I did see that you have color ranges ( Pastels, Eyeburners, Sweets, Tree, Natural, Autumn, Holidays (all)) selected as well. Did you want to retain these or have these removed?

You do not need the prior entry cleared before resubmitting since the form creates a new line entry each time you complete it. ^ ^
@seamists: I removed your one entry that was strictly a color specific entry. In checking your ID against our spreadsheet, I did see that you have color ranges ( Pastels, Eyeburners, Sweets, Tree, Natural, Autumn, Holidays (all)) selected as well. Did you want to retain these or have these removed?

You do not need the prior entry cleared before resubmitting since the form creates a new line entry each time you complete it. ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings yes please! I'd like those removed. And thank you for your reply!
@mercurialwings yes please! I'd like those removed. And thank you for your reply!
Na5WGHa.png
@seamists Hello, just to provide some clarity, if you wish to add to your previous entries then you don't need the old ones to be removed. However, if you are looking to resubmit from scratch then your old entries will need to be removed as the list looks at all entries and not just the most recent one.

I have updated your entries as per confirmation of Merc's post c:
@seamists Hello, just to provide some clarity, if you wish to add to your previous entries then you don't need the old ones to be removed. However, if you are looking to resubmit from scratch then your old entries will need to be removed as the list looks at all entries and not just the most recent one.

I have updated your entries as per confirmation of Merc's post c:
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
Hi think I must have messed something up big time trying to sign up for pings for a few specific things. Could I be removed from the pinglist since i'm not totally sure all I signed up for?

Sorry for the trouble! ;w;
Hi think I must have messed something up big time trying to sign up for pings for a few specific things. Could I be removed from the pinglist since i'm not totally sure all I signed up for?

Sorry for the trouble! ;w;
[center]@Kittyisawolf Hello! If you'd like, you can use the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oWxOYNezjnRctK7gZeyzNf_eRZ4ag4fn6a6Cna3aHYA/edit?usp=sharing]submission checker[/url]. Those are your current entries in case you're on mobile: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1024589446915567616/1093830167027257406/Capture_decran_2023-04-07_a_11.29.24.png[/img] (General pinglist: Flat sales and auctions, no preferences for gender, bred/unbred and pose change, eyeburners and pride flags colors) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1024589446915567616/1093830166729465907/Capture_decran_2023-04-07_a_11.30.11.png[/img] (Color pinglist: Flat sales, auctions and offers, no preferences for gender, flight and color pattern, unbred dragons only, every color) If you'd still like to get both entries fully deleted, let me know ^_^ [/center]
@Kittyisawolf Hello! If you'd like, you can use the submission checker.

Those are your current entries in case you're on mobile:
Capture_decran_2023-04-07_a_11.29.24.png

(General pinglist: Flat sales and auctions, no preferences for gender, bred/unbred and pose change, eyeburners and pride flags colors)

Capture_decran_2023-04-07_a_11.30.11.png

(Color pinglist: Flat sales, auctions and offers, no preferences for gender, flight and color pattern, unbred dragons only, every color)

If you'd still like to get both entries fully deleted, let me know ^_^
Y5ILoot.png
@map1l oh sweet, thank you so much for pulling this up!! <3

I'd like to be removed from the all colors section, I was just trying to do grayscale colors haha!
@map1l oh sweet, thank you so much for pulling this up!! <3

I'd like to be removed from the all colors section, I was just trying to do grayscale colors haha!
@Kittyisawolf your colors entry has been removed! ^.^
@Kittyisawolf your colors entry has been removed! ^.^
Y5ILoot.png
hi! can i please be removed from the gen2 imps pinglist?
hi! can i please be removed from the gen2 imps pinglist?
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
@akesi hello! your entry has been removed from the g2 list c:
@akesi hello! your entry has been removed from the g2 list c:
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
Hello! Could I please be removed from all of my current pinglists please? ty ^^
Hello! Could I please be removed from all of my current pinglists please? ty ^^
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 243 244