Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Need price check on this accent

I remember a while ago someone said it was an old UMA that was discontinued, and I’m wondering what the worth of it would be, it’s also been a few years since

If anyone can help me I’d really appreciate it!

I remember a while ago someone said it was an old UMA that was discontinued, and I’m wondering what the worth of it would be, it’s also been a few years since

If anyone can help me I’d really appreciate it!
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
@shiningflight

Please use the code skin=skin id number as opposed to item= so we can read the tooltip info. c:
@shiningflight

Please use the code skin=skin id number as opposed to item= so we can read the tooltip info. c:
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial

Tried changing it but now it comes up as an error- sorry I’m not great at the BBcode stuff aa
@Kaial

Tried changing it but now it comes up as an error- sorry I’m not great at the BBcode stuff aa

@shiningflight

Strange... Okay, just give me the accent name and I'll do my best.
@shiningflight

Strange... Okay, just give me the accent name and I'll do my best.
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial

Sorry for the inconvenience! The name of it is Runebark, and it’s an imperial M accent
@Kaial

Sorry for the inconvenience! The name of it is Runebark, and it’s an imperial M accent

@ShiningFlight

Aah, from Desnik's series!

Interesting thing about that, the whole series is reprintable - except for the imperial ones. So yes, you have one of the only two retired accents from an entire set. That's pretty neat, actually.

So, searching the skin id has shown me exactly 0 sales in the last two years at least which makes pricing this tricky. Nothing came up for wishlists either. I personally would sell for about 1kg simply because I know the series was quite prolific in its heyday. No sales in 2+ years (on the forums) does mean it's at least somewhat uncommon at this point, so you might be able to charge more in theory.

I wish more people would comment here so I could get a better idea, but that's about the best I can figure out on my own.

Also, in the future, put skin=20655 in square brackets to show the UM with tooltip and everything. c:
@ShiningFlight

Aah, from Desnik's series!

Interesting thing about that, the whole series is reprintable - except for the imperial ones. So yes, you have one of the only two retired accents from an entire set. That's pretty neat, actually.

So, searching the skin id has shown me exactly 0 sales in the last two years at least which makes pricing this tricky. Nothing came up for wishlists either. I personally would sell for about 1kg simply because I know the series was quite prolific in its heyday. No sales in 2+ years (on the forums) does mean it's at least somewhat uncommon at this point, so you might be able to charge more in theory.

I wish more people would comment here so I could get a better idea, but that's about the best I can figure out on my own.

Also, in the future, put skin=20655 in square brackets to show the UM with tooltip and everything. c:
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial

Thank you!! I do wonder the worth of it, not a lot of info to go off of it seems, thanks for the help though! Also I realize what I was doing wrong now with the BBcoding, thank you I appreciate it
@Kaial

Thank you!! I do wonder the worth of it, not a lot of info to go off of it seems, thanks for the help though! Also I realize what I was doing wrong now with the BBcoding, thank you I appreciate it