Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is it just me?
1 2
I think the wind aura is stinky. Not entirely sure why, but it just kinda, has that vibe? Either stinky, or it's pollen-filled lol [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=49663&xt=dressing.png[/img] It came to mind while I was trying to dress this guy with it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80457468][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/804575/80457468_350.png[/img][/url] And it just, makes it a little Too Clunky. And whilst I LIKE cluttered, it's just too, not windy for me. I think it might be the murky light green. What do you guys think?
I think the wind aura is stinky. Not entirely sure why, but it just kinda, has that vibe?

Either stinky, or it's pollen-filled lol

dummy?breed=4&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=49663&xt=dressing.png

It came to mind while I was trying to dress this guy with it
80457468_350.png

And it just, makes it a little Too Clunky. And whilst I LIKE cluttered, it's just too, not windy for me. I think it might be the murky light green.

What do you guys think?
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
I don't know if it stinks but wind aura would definitely cause excessive sneezing.
I don't know if it stinks but wind aura would definitely cause excessive sneezing.
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
i've always liked the wispy green winds! but people have been calling them stink clouds ever since the first mistjam with the release of the windbound plumage apparel, so you're definitely not alone lol

edit;; typos lol
i've always liked the wispy green winds! but people have been calling them stink clouds ever since the first mistjam with the release of the windbound plumage apparel, so you're definitely not alone lol

edit;; typos lol
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
It looks like a great way to give clanmates allergies year round.
It looks like a great way to give clanmates allergies year round.
@Withstand

Well, he's supposed to be the plant-wind guy of the clan so... Maybe it does work. Lol
@Withstand

Well, he's supposed to be the plant-wind guy of the clan so... Maybe it does work. Lol
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
I think the feathers make the apparel look more chunky than maybe I expected? but I wouldn't use it anyway so whatever lol
I think the feathers make the apparel look more chunky than maybe I expected? but I wouldn't use it anyway so whatever lol
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
I can never associate that green with stink, it's not the right murky green for it, this immediately reminds me of a spring breeze. The feathers do make it look like the breeze has chunks tho. Like a workplace hazard
I can never associate that green with stink, it's not the right murky green for it, this immediately reminds me of a spring breeze. The feathers do make it look like the breeze has chunks tho. Like a workplace hazard
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Natron" date="2023-03-29 13:37:46" ] I can never associate that green with stink, it's not the right murky green for it, this immediately reminds me of a spring breeze. The feathers do make it look like the breeze has chunks tho. Like a workplace hazard [/quote] "the breeze has chunks" is going RIGHT into my everyday vernacular.
Natron wrote on 2023-03-29 13:37:46:
"the breeze has chunks" is going RIGHT into my everyday vernacular.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
achooo
achooo
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
yeah, a lot wind's stuff looks like farts and stink clouds to me. not complaining, I'm a plagueling
yeah, a lot wind's stuff looks like farts and stink clouds to me. not complaining, I'm a plagueling
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
1 2