Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whats a band you want to see in concert?
1 2 3 4 5 6
nsp or starbomb
i would have a mental breakdown from how happy i would be
nsp or starbomb
i would have a mental breakdown from how happy i would be
i've seen all of my favorites in concert, but i'd love to continue going to twenty one pilots concerts <3

as for new experiences, i'd really love to see the crane wives, mother mother, and unlike pluto in concert!
i've seen all of my favorites in concert, but i'd love to continue going to twenty one pilots concerts <3

as for new experiences, i'd really love to see the crane wives, mother mother, and unlike pluto in concert!
Coldplay. Love all their songs! Sooo jealous of people who went to see this concert
Coldplay. Love all their songs! Sooo jealous of people who went to see this concert
Rammstein. They're my favourite band and their live shows are legendary.
Rammstein. They're my favourite band and their live shows are legendary.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Either a Vocaloid, or Splatoon concert... also Ghost. I rlly wanna see Ghost in person !!
Either a Vocaloid, or Splatoon concert... also Ghost. I rlly wanna see Ghost in person !!
cfIrEgc.gif

they/he

" let the caffeine be your weaponry ,,
[center] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]Powerwolf [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Powerwolf
lMoMteR.png
i would kill to go see a vocaloid concert on god .... also will wood like PLEASE!!!!!
i would kill to go see a vocaloid concert on god .... also will wood like PLEASE!!!!!
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I really wanna see Imagine Dragons
I really wanna see Imagine Dragons
OFTXtKI.png0Tkgsq4.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1oofwc1tfmvub_100.png
Angels and Airwaves

They came through my city in 2021 but I wasn't able to go due to covid/work complications

And now that Tom's back in Blink and they'll be touring, I doubt AVA will be touring anytime soon in a place I can get to. :(

I am going to see Dirty Heads play soon though, along with YELAWOLF AHHHH I'm so stoked for it. :D
Angels and Airwaves

They came through my city in 2021 but I wasn't able to go due to covid/work complications

And now that Tom's back in Blink and they'll be touring, I doubt AVA will be touring anytime soon in a place I can get to. :(

I am going to see Dirty Heads play soon though, along with YELAWOLF AHHHH I'm so stoked for it. :D
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
1 2 3 4 5 6