Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R]LV25 + Eggs - [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Thank you for running the raffle! :)

1: Unhatched bogsneak egg
2: Iron locked
Thank you for running the raffle! :)

1: Unhatched bogsneak egg
2: Iron locked
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
Thank you for hosting!

1. Bogsneak Egg
2. Iron Treasure Chests
3. Mire Mists
Thank you for hosting!

1. Bogsneak Egg
2. Iron Treasure Chests
3. Mire Mists
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
Final Ping
If you are being pinged again, you missed the 48 hours since your first ping! Please list your prizes before rollover tonight - tomorrow I will continue with the prize distribution!

1 @/SazanamiKage
2 @/Arapocalypse
3 @/Schellis
4 @/sootish
5 @/SpiritX
6 @Artagan
7 @PeridotsFoot
8 @/WingsOfFireSlays
9 @/O0OSilverWolfO0O
10 @/Coiote
11 @battlemasteraxes
12 @/Thundre
13 @/DuckofFight92
14 @SummerMoons
15 @/Halkiierid
16 @/ImRllyHungry
17 @MangoDeRainWonk

Please rank the prizes in order of preference - you will be awarded the highest ranked, unclaimed prize. Prizes will be distributed in the order of drawing.
Final Ping
If you are being pinged again, you missed the 48 hours since your first ping! Please list your prizes before rollover tonight - tomorrow I will continue with the prize distribution!

1 @/SazanamiKage
2 @/Arapocalypse
3 @/Schellis
4 @/sootish
5 @/SpiritX
6 @Artagan
7 @PeridotsFoot
8 @/WingsOfFireSlays
9 @/O0OSilverWolfO0O
10 @/Coiote
11 @battlemasteraxes
12 @/Thundre
13 @/DuckofFight92
14 @SummerMoons
15 @/Halkiierid
16 @/ImRllyHungry
17 @MangoDeRainWonk

Please rank the prizes in order of preference - you will be awarded the highest ranked, unclaimed prize. Prizes will be distributed in the order of drawing.
NZRXpq5.gif
Secondary Drawing!

Since there were a handful of non-respondants, I bumped up previous winners + drew again from the remaining enterants.

1-12 Responded
13 @goblincrunch
14 @Kitanya
15 @ModusMortis
16 @MakotheShark
17 @Telsemm10

Please rank the prizes in order of preference - you will be awarded the highest ranked, unclaimed prize. Prizes will be distributed in the order of drawing. ^-^
Secondary Drawing!

Since there were a handful of non-respondants, I bumped up previous winners + drew again from the remaining enterants.

1-12 Responded
13 @goblincrunch
14 @Kitanya
15 @ModusMortis
16 @MakotheShark
17 @Telsemm10

Please rank the prizes in order of preference - you will be awarded the highest ranked, unclaimed prize. Prizes will be distributed in the order of drawing. ^-^
NZRXpq5.gif
@musicallyfree

The only prize remaining I'm interested in is Polly Wanna Steal, otherwise I'll pass. :)

Thank you so much!
@musicallyfree

The only prize remaining I'm interested in is Polly Wanna Steal, otherwise I'll pass. :)

Thank you so much!
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Oh! Here’s my order of preference, thank you!

1. XXX Fire 1
2. Stacks
3. Polly Wanna Steal

I’ve got a skin that could go well with that dragon, if I get them. XD
Oh! Here’s my order of preference, thank you!

1. XXX Fire 1
2. Stacks
3. Polly Wanna Steal

I’ve got a skin that could go well with that dragon, if I get them. XD
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
@musicallyfree

oh!! can i get polly wanna steal :D
@musicallyfree

oh!! can i get polly wanna steal :D
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png _________________ T3mCp93.png _________________ tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
I would love any of these, and thank you so much for hosting!

1| XXX Sanguine 2
2| XXX Fire 1
3| XXX Rose
4| XXX Pearl
I would love any of these, and thank you so much for hosting!

1| XXX Sanguine 2
2| XXX Fire 1
3| XXX Rose
4| XXX Pearl
Makothe-Shark-ravens.png
Oops! Not sure if I’m still eligible for my prize D: wasnt able to log on the other day and site was down every time I checked yesterday
Oops! Not sure if I’m still eligible for my prize D: wasnt able to log on the other day and site was down every time I checked yesterday
@Artagan - You did miss the original response time, but don’t dismay! I have a few unclaimed prizes I am happy to send one your way!
Unfortunately I havent had a chance to update the prize post yet (I hate editing on mobile) so it can’t properly tell you what’s available, but I’ll send you a PM soon with the list ^-^
@Artagan - You did miss the original response time, but don’t dismay! I have a few unclaimed prizes I am happy to send one your way!
Unfortunately I havent had a chance to update the prize post yet (I hate editing on mobile) so it can’t properly tell you what’s available, but I’ll send you a PM soon with the list ^-^
NZRXpq5.gif
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66