Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I'm sick. AGAIN. or maybe it never went fully away.
Time to wrap myself into a dozen blankets and be whiny about it.
I'm sick. AGAIN. or maybe it never went fully away.
Time to wrap myself into a dozen blankets and be whiny about it.
2aoyUTU.png
[quote name="Sufoxshi" date="2023-03-29 00:32:10" ] eventbrite is messing up with user login statuses when on the FanFest page LOL half an hour till "current world queue: 3,467" electric boogaloo starts [/quote] got one under the first minute we in [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Sufoxshi wrote on 2023-03-29 00:32:10:
eventbrite is messing up with user login statuses when on the FanFest page LOL
half an hour till "current world queue: 3,467" electric boogaloo starts
got one under the first minute
we in
one away from 800 familiars lets goooo
one away from 800 familiars lets goooo
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Society if I didn't get my feelings hurt over minor things and go into a ridiculous spiral because of them [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/026/738/future.jpg[/img]
Society if I didn't get my feelings hurt over minor things and go into a ridiculous spiral because of them
future.jpg
PJb908Z.png
You would know how I dislike new breakout episode in cookie run. I would breakout Sugarteara 10 times than this.
But still Centipede Cookie and new lobby design are so pretty!
You would know how I dislike new breakout episode in cookie run. I would breakout Sugarteara 10 times than this.
But still Centipede Cookie and new lobby design are so pretty!
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
i hate cold weather. i am Not Built for it.
i hate cold weather. i am Not Built for it.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
minecraft dungeons 2 now with dragons
minecraft dungeons 2 now with dragons
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
CAN KPOP GROUPS ( looking at you red velvet ^_^) PLEASE TOUR IN MORE COUNTRIES IN EUROPE . EUROPE ISNT JUST BERLIN AND PARIS PLEAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DENMARK IS JUST ABOVE BERLIN ITS SO MUCH CHEAPER FOR ME TO GO THERE. im normal about this

edit: and theyre in berlin right before my birthday . Ummmm what if i exploded right now
CAN KPOP GROUPS ( looking at you red velvet ^_^) PLEASE TOUR IN MORE COUNTRIES IN EUROPE . EUROPE ISNT JUST BERLIN AND PARIS PLEAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DENMARK IS JUST ABOVE BERLIN ITS SO MUCH CHEAPER FOR ME TO GO THERE. im normal about this

edit: and theyre in berlin right before my birthday . Ummmm what if i exploded right now
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
Sometimes I really question where exactly I sit on the sanity scale. I know that pure fiction is exactly that, but then I dream about aliens masquerading as humans and having a fondness for those weird hammers you use for strength tests.

I've never even been to a circus. I'm anti-clown.
Sometimes I really question where exactly I sit on the sanity scale. I know that pure fiction is exactly that, but then I dream about aliens masquerading as humans and having a fondness for those weird hammers you use for strength tests.

I've never even been to a circus. I'm anti-clown.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Skulldog fursuit heads are my newest favorite thing and I plan to make one of my own in the near future
Skulldog fursuit heads are my newest favorite thing and I plan to make one of my own in the near future
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png