Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you consider midnight black or purple
1 2 3 4 5 6
Midnight is definitely a black due to where it sits in the color wheel. It just has blue tones in it, like how eldritch has green tones or the whole host of off-whites at the beginning of the wheel.
Midnight is definitely a black due to where it sits in the color wheel. It just has blue tones in it, like how eldritch has green tones or the whole host of off-whites at the beginning of the wheel.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
[quote name="ceiswyn" date="2023-03-28 22:23:40" ] It’s a blue-toned black. And all you people who think it’s purple need your eyes tested [emoji=fae happy size=1] [/quote] [center]well I am slightly color blind so that's a possibility lol [s]and I have trouble with blues/purples, which is weird but hey. What can one do? Still looks warm to me >>[/s]
ceiswyn wrote on 2023-03-28 22:23:40:
It’s a blue-toned black.

And all you people who think it’s purple need your eyes tested
well I am slightly color blind so that's a possibility lol and I have trouble with blues/purples, which is weird but hey. What can one do? Still looks warm to me >>
ooooooooooooooooo fdBErrE.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
it's blue.

it's blue.

                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Neither. I see it as dark blue.
Neither. I see it as dark blue.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
Blue.
Blue.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
black-range!
black-range!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
It's a blue colour with low saturation and low luminosity.

Purple isn't even an option here, unless your monitor has some funky colorizing going on. :'D
It's a blue colour with low saturation and low luminosity.

Purple isn't even an option here, unless your monitor has some funky colorizing going on. :'D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Blue.
Blue.
While the color itself is blue tinted it's placement on the wheel for FR purposes I'd consider it kinda both. It's right where the 'blacks' transition into the 'purples'. There's a few colors on our wheel that are kinda transients between groups of colors. It does have many blue accents with many genes, more often then it has purple tints, though so I lean more towards it being a 'black'.

If it was a 'blue' it'd be right there next to abyss and phthalo. :p
While the color itself is blue tinted it's placement on the wheel for FR purposes I'd consider it kinda both. It's right where the 'blacks' transition into the 'purples'. There's a few colors on our wheel that are kinda transients between groups of colors. It does have many blue accents with many genes, more often then it has purple tints, though so I lean more towards it being a 'black'.

If it was a 'blue' it'd be right there next to abyss and phthalo. :p
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Neither, it's blue.
Neither, it's blue.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6