Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ23] Mistral Meals - Closed
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25
[center][b]Round 2[/b] [b]Dish:[/b] Surf and Turf Dumplings [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/498870/49886956.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/456979/45697842.png[/img] [item=crystalplate wasp][item=jagged beak][item=plaguebringer's delight] [item=water lettuce][item=giant kelp][item=pastel scallop][item=dwarf fawn][/center] Delta let out a sigh of relief when she entered the kitchen for a second time. They had made it to the next round! She smiled over at Anaconda, who grinned back. It was time to get cooking again! Delta and Anaconda looked at the basket of food in front of them. All were ingredients that they would avoid under normal circumstances because they all had some sort of...issue. "We have to use three, right?" Anaconda asked. "Because I think we should leave out the snapdragons, then. I don't know how to cook with them to not give dragons indigestion. The others we can work out." Delta nodded in agreement. "Although they're going to be hard to make into a dish..." She trailed off, thinking. "I have an idea! If we made something like dumplings, the flavor wouldn't be as apparent. And that way, we could mix them with other foods without masking their taste." "That's a great idea!" Anaconda declared as she picked up the beaks. She frowned. "I'll figure out what to do with these and you de-stinger the wasps." Delta went about meticulously cutting the stingers out of each individual wasp. It was tedious work, but she needed to make sure to get every one or else the judges might get sick from them and that would clearly not help their chances. Anaconda, meanwhile, was cutting off the teeth from the beaks and mincing them into tiny cubes to put into their meat fillings. When Delta was done, she grabbed the lobsters and started to prepare those, slicing them into strips that she then minced as well. Anaconda grabbed some dough from a refrigerator. "I hope they don't mind that it's premade," she said with a slightly worried expression. "I don't think we have time to make these from scratch." She started to form them into dumpling shapes, then focused on the other meats. Since they were going for a surf and turf theme, Delta thought it would be nice to add some different meats to balance the flavors some more. For the seafood dumplings, she grabbed some Pastel Scallops, and for the meat ones, she grabbed some Dwarf Fawn meat from the freezer. She defrosted the fawn with a quick burst of flame and handed the scallops off to Anaconda to prepare as she began to chop up the meat she had chosen. She also cut up strips of Water Lettuce to be part of the filling of both types of dumpling. Once all of the ingredients were properly minced and combined, the two Wildclaws poured the filling into the dumplings they had formed. They pressed the edges down with their claws and then put them into a pan they had heated up to cook them until they were golden brown on the bottom. Once that had been achieved, they placed them onto a plate and drizzled them with a salty sauce. Delta stepped back to admire their work. It looked delicious and hopefully the judges would like their efforts!
Round 2
Dish: Surf and Turf Dumplings
49886956.png45697842.png
Crystalplate Wasp Jagged Beak Plaguebringer's Delight
Water Lettuce Giant Kelp Pastel Scallop Dwarf Fawn

Delta let out a sigh of relief when she entered the kitchen for a second time. They had made it to the next round! She smiled over at Anaconda, who grinned back. It was time to get cooking again!

Delta and Anaconda looked at the basket of food in front of them. All were ingredients that they would avoid under normal circumstances because they all had some sort of...issue. "We have to use three, right?" Anaconda asked. "Because I think we should leave out the snapdragons, then. I don't know how to cook with them to not give dragons indigestion. The others we can work out."

Delta nodded in agreement. "Although they're going to be hard to make into a dish..." She trailed off, thinking. "I have an idea! If we made something like dumplings, the flavor wouldn't be as apparent. And that way, we could mix them with other foods without masking their taste." "That's a great idea!" Anaconda declared as she picked up the beaks. She frowned. "I'll figure out what to do with these and you de-stinger the wasps."

Delta went about meticulously cutting the stingers out of each individual wasp. It was tedious work, but she needed to make sure to get every one or else the judges might get sick from them and that would clearly not help their chances. Anaconda, meanwhile, was cutting off the teeth from the beaks and mincing them into tiny cubes to put into their meat fillings. When Delta was done, she grabbed the lobsters and started to prepare those, slicing them into strips that she then minced as well. Anaconda grabbed some dough from a refrigerator. "I hope they don't mind that it's premade," she said with a slightly worried expression. "I don't think we have time to make these from scratch." She started to form them into dumpling shapes, then focused on the other meats.

Since they were going for a surf and turf theme, Delta thought it would be nice to add some different meats to balance the flavors some more. For the seafood dumplings, she grabbed some Pastel Scallops, and for the meat ones, she grabbed some Dwarf Fawn meat from the freezer. She defrosted the fawn with a quick burst of flame and handed the scallops off to Anaconda to prepare as she began to chop up the meat she had chosen. She also cut up strips of Water Lettuce to be part of the filling of both types of dumpling.

Once all of the ingredients were properly minced and combined, the two Wildclaws poured the filling into the dumplings they had formed. They pressed the edges down with their claws and then put them into a pan they had heated up to cook them until they were golden brown on the bottom. Once that had been achieved, they placed them onto a plate and drizzled them with a salty sauce. Delta stepped back to admire their work. It looked delicious and hopefully the judges would like their efforts!
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
[center]Daily Activity: Tuesday [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68315518][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=68315518&skin=0&apparel=44228,10394,40429,9452,10745,25034,2502&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] An unusually gentle wildclaw visits the trinket swap carrying a shallow box folded out of thick rag paper. He shyly proffers his offerings, nestled in crinkly tissue. A selection of butterflies and moths made out of pressed leaves and petals flutter lightly, and hover on an unfelt breeze when placed in the air. He selects a string of delicate beads knotted onto a silken cord, and winds it around one wrist.
Daily Activity: Tuesday

dragon?did=68315518&skin=0&apparel=44228,10394,40429,9452,10745,25034,2502&xt=dressing.png

An unusually gentle wildclaw visits the trinket swap carrying a shallow box folded out of thick rag paper. He shyly proffers his offerings, nestled in crinkly tissue. A selection of butterflies and moths made out of pressed leaves and petals flutter lightly, and hover on an unfelt breeze when placed in the air. He selects a string of delicate beads knotted onto a silken cord, and winds it around one wrist.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
[center]Day 3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70914831][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/709149/70914831_350.png[/img][/url] Azalea wanders the wares at the trinket shop hoping to find the perfect present for her partner in crime, Wisteria. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72546097][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/725461/72546097.png[/img][/url] Finally she found what was calling to her, a wind spinner! [img]https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91G1cNNExxL._AC_SX679_.jpg[/img] [/center]
Day 3

70914831_350.png

Azalea wanders the wares at the trinket shop hoping to find the perfect present for her partner in crime, Wisteria.

72546097.png

Finally she found what was calling to her, a wind spinner!

91G1cNNExxL._AC_SX679_.jpg
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
[center][quote=Round 2]Congratulations, you’ve impressed the harpy members of the judging panel with their favorite type of food. Now let's show them the fullest extent of your culinary capabilities by working with some less than ideal ingredients. Use at least THREE of the following ingredients in your entry: [item=Madame Snapdragon][item=Crystalplate Wasp][item=Jagged Beak][item=Plaguebringer's Delight] Madame Snapdragon / Crystalplate Wasp / Jagged Beak / Plaguebringer’s Delight [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80844089][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/808441/80844089_350.png[/img][/url] Today is Ouranos' turn and he looks over at his competitors to see what kind of inspiration they pulled, not to copy but to avoid, only to be disappointed that they hadn't begun yet. He looked back at the options and immediately discarded the Jagged Beak. He knew that he'd never be able to figure out how to use that. So now he was left with the [b]Madame Snapdragon[/b], [b]Crystalplate Wasp[/b], and [b]Plaguebringer’s Delight[/b]. He knew that he'd have to start by removing the wasp's stinger and de-shelling the lobster so he began those tasks while he thought. He made sure to pay careful attention to the stinger's removal so that he did not accidentally sting himself in the process. After a lot of debate, Ouranos decided to play it safe and default to his specialty: a salad. In order to do a salad, he needed a lot more greens so he tossed out the inedible parts and headed over to the kitchen. He picked out some Carnaval Tulips, Greenpod Blooms, Clovers, and Water Mimosas . As a last moment decision, he also grabbed some Blackberries and Senecio Haworthii. He returned to his station and put the wasp and lobster in pots to boil on the stove while he sorted out the good and bad leaves on the blooms, clovers, and mimosias. Once that was done, he prepped them in a large mixing bowl and turned to the Senecia Haworthii and Madame Snapdragon. He partly caramelized some sugar and added the Haworthii and Snapdragon to it, making sure to keep them together as they became like candies. He hoped that the palate-cleansing effect of the Haworthii would counteract the Snapdragon's tendency to cause indigestion. At this point the lobster and wasp were fully cooked so he took them out and ground up the Carnaval Tulips and rubbed it into the meat as a seasoning. He added the meat to the mixing bowl and mixed it up thoroughly. Next he portioned out the salad into Mistjam themed stone bowls and grabbed the Blackberries he'd pulled out. He juiced them and mixed them with some sugar and vinegar to make a Blackberry Vinaigrette that he drizzled over top of the salads. He then topped them off with the candies he'd made. Once the judges were ready, he delivered the dishes to them. [i]This dish was not inspired by anything in particular.[/i] [item=Madame Snapdragon][item=Crystalplate Wasp][item=Plaguebringer's Delight][item=Carnaval Tulip][item=Greenpod Bloom][item=Clover][item=Water Mimosa][item=Blackberry][item=Senecio Haworthii][/center] [center][quote=Day 3]The Trinket Swap may not have any highly valuable items like Kakigori was hoping for, but it’s still possible to find pleasure in the simple things. How does your dragon make out at the Trinket Swap? You can tell us about what enchanted item they offer (harpies prefer wind magic, but are making exceptions for this festival event), what harpy crafted item they receive in return, or both! Alternatively, if your dragon has a harpy familiar, tell us if they’ve had one of these gift exchanges before and what that entailed.[/quote] Ouranos browsed the shelves at the Trinket Swap before coming across a gorgeously sewn and embroidered travel bag that he knew his mate would adore. He had to buy it, or rather, trade for it. He pulled out an enchanted dragon toy that he'd brought for this purpose. It was a gift from a traveler who'd stayed at their clan in the past and it was enchanted to fly when thrown. The harpy was delighted with the toy and eagerly gave him the bag, almost acting like they felt that he was being ripped off and they wanted to complete it before he realized that. Ouranos didn't mind whether that was what had occurred or not. He was happy to have a nice gift for his mate.[/center]
Round 2 wrote:
Congratulations, you’ve impressed the harpy members of the judging panel with their favorite type of food. Now let's show them the fullest extent of your culinary capabilities by working with some less than ideal ingredients.

Use at least THREE of the following ingredients in your entry:

Madame Snapdragon Crystalplate Wasp Jagged Beak Plaguebringer's Delight

Madame Snapdragon / Crystalplate Wasp / Jagged Beak / Plaguebringer’s Delight

80844089_350.png

Today is Ouranos' turn and he looks over at his competitors to see what kind of inspiration they pulled, not to copy but to avoid, only to be disappointed that they hadn't begun yet. He looked back at the options and immediately discarded the Jagged Beak. He knew that he'd never be able to figure out how to use that. So now he was left with the Madame Snapdragon, Crystalplate Wasp, and Plaguebringer’s Delight.

He knew that he'd have to start by removing the wasp's stinger and de-shelling the lobster so he began those tasks while he thought. He made sure to pay careful attention to the stinger's removal so that he did not accidentally sting himself in the process.

After a lot of debate, Ouranos decided to play it safe and default to his specialty: a salad. In order to do a salad, he needed a lot more greens so he tossed out the inedible parts and headed over to the kitchen. He picked out some Carnaval Tulips, Greenpod Blooms, Clovers, and Water Mimosas . As a last moment decision, he also grabbed some Blackberries and Senecio Haworthii.

He returned to his station and put the wasp and lobster in pots to boil on the stove while he sorted out the good and bad leaves on the blooms, clovers, and mimosias. Once that was done, he prepped them in a large mixing bowl and turned to the Senecia Haworthii and Madame Snapdragon. He partly caramelized some sugar and added the Haworthii and Snapdragon to it, making sure to keep them together as they became like candies. He hoped that the palate-cleansing effect of the Haworthii would counteract the Snapdragon's tendency to cause indigestion.

At this point the lobster and wasp were fully cooked so he took them out and ground up the Carnaval Tulips and rubbed it into the meat as a seasoning. He added the meat to the mixing bowl and mixed it up thoroughly. Next he portioned out the salad into Mistjam themed stone bowls and grabbed the Blackberries he'd pulled out. He juiced them and mixed them with some sugar and vinegar to make a Blackberry Vinaigrette that he drizzled over top of the salads. He then topped them off with the candies he'd made. Once the judges were ready, he delivered the dishes to them.

This dish was not inspired by anything in particular.
Madame Snapdragon Crystalplate Wasp Plaguebringer's Delight Carnaval Tulip Greenpod Bloom Clover Water Mimosa Blackberry Senecio Haworthii

Day 3 wrote:
The Trinket Swap may not have any highly valuable items like Kakigori was hoping for, but it’s still possible to find pleasure in the simple things. How does your dragon make out at the Trinket Swap? You can tell us about what enchanted item they offer (harpies prefer wind magic, but are making exceptions for this festival event), what harpy crafted item they receive in return, or both!

Alternatively, if your dragon has a harpy familiar, tell us if they’ve had one of these gift exchanges before and what that entailed.

Ouranos browsed the shelves at the Trinket Swap before coming across a gorgeously sewn and embroidered travel bag that he knew his mate would adore. He had to buy it, or rather, trade for it. He pulled out an enchanted dragon toy that he'd brought for this purpose. It was a gift from a traveler who'd stayed at their clan in the past and it was enchanted to fly when thrown. The harpy was delighted with the toy and eagerly gave him the bag, almost acting like they felt that he was being ripped off and they wanted to complete it before he realized that. Ouranos didn't mind whether that was what had occurred or not. He was happy to have a nice gift for his mate.
mvO7hvU.png 5kRkxhJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
kCHWEjf.png
Just returned from Hiatus!
Let me know if you're missing something from me and please be patient while I adjust to the game again!
@Aeranautics Oh! I just pinged just in case you wanted to incorporate any of my RP into your post. But I appreciate the courtesy ping nonetheless!
@Aeranautics Oh! I just pinged just in case you wanted to incorporate any of my RP into your post. But I appreciate the courtesy ping nonetheless!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
[right][i]...daily activity: tuesday[/i][/right] [rule] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60535619][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/605357/60535619.png[/img][/url][/center] Stjernestein made his way around the swap booth, taking extra care not to bump into anything, browsing to see if any of the various offerings caught his interest. His eyes lit up when he saw a section of shelves lined with brightly-colored pigments, each with a mesmerizing iridescent sheen. Stjernestein knew he had to grab a set, so he dug through his bag to see if he had anything to trade. He knew there were usually at least a few vendors at the festival who accepted item trades, so he always made sure to bring a few things to offer. He pulled out a faceted orb made out of dark green crystal that he had enchanted with a spell of his own design. He picked out a set of pigments that had a few colors that he liked and offered up his creation, demonstrating that when held in the right light, the orb would begin to spin. Dancing rainbows scattered onto nearby surfaces, and strands of pale vapor began to swirl within the orb, mimicking the Twisting Crescendo. The kind harpy that the pigments belonged to happily accepted his gift in return for them.
...daily activity: tuesday

60535619.png

Stjernestein made his way around the swap booth, taking extra care not to bump into anything, browsing to see if any of the various offerings caught his interest. His eyes lit up when he saw a section of shelves lined with brightly-colored pigments, each with a mesmerizing iridescent sheen.

Stjernestein knew he had to grab a set, so he dug through his bag to see if he had anything to trade. He knew there were usually at least a few vendors at the festival who accepted item trades, so he always made sure to bring a few things to offer. He pulled out a faceted orb made out of dark green crystal that he had enchanted with a spell of his own design.

He picked out a set of pigments that had a few colors that he liked and offered up his creation, demonstrating that when held in the right light, the orb would begin to spin. Dancing rainbows scattered onto nearby surfaces, and strands of pale vapor began to swirl within the orb, mimicking the Twisting Crescendo. The kind harpy that the pigments belonged to happily accepted his gift in return for them.
four-eyed phylactery coliseum sprite (click for source)
_______ Enchanted Remains
givemeyourbones
| she/her | fr +3
breed out the bugly challenge
coliseum egg hunt
wishlist

__________animated bone fiend sprite (click for source)
Day 3 Daily - Trinket [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13915527][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/139156/13915527_350.png[/img][/url] Rokoshi, job now done browsed through the aisles looking for something to spark his interest. Lorelei and Solaris were oohing and ahhhing at just about everything a few tables away. Hatchlings he muttered and shook his head. His flame colored eyes caught sight of something that lured him closer. It was a a pipe flute type instrument made out of reeds that had been Enchanted to play by itself. He fished in his small satchel and produced a dream catcher made from leather with metal beads and volcanic obsidian beads from his birth flight and offered it to the masked harpy with the golden feathers. The harpy smiled and nodded, handing over the small instrument. The tune was so lovely and pleasing, settling for the nerves after the stress of the competition. The male Pearlcatcher wandered away with his soothing prize to go watch the sunset from one of the many cliff edges and enjoy himself.
Day 3 Daily - Trinket

13915527_350.png

Rokoshi, job now done browsed through the aisles looking for something to spark his interest. Lorelei and Solaris were oohing and ahhhing at just about everything a few tables away. Hatchlings he muttered and shook his head. His flame colored eyes caught sight of something that lured him closer. It was a a pipe flute type instrument made out of reeds that had been Enchanted to play by itself. He fished in his small satchel and produced a dream catcher made from leather with metal beads and volcanic obsidian beads from his birth flight and offered it to the masked harpy with the golden feathers. The harpy smiled and nodded, handing over the small instrument. The tune was so lovely and pleasing, settling for the nerves after the stress of the competition. The male Pearlcatcher wandered away with his soothing prize to go watch the sunset from one of the many cliff edges and enjoy himself.
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@ArithMedic @ReginaChaos @Kvon @MystaRias @tigressRising @Kothra @Doozie @Storygeek @PsydrateSky @JinxMoonstone @Hassaleh @cmf25 @Jeevas @UmbraGlide @Beatoriche @TrixnTreats @beargirl1393 @Acetheaxolotl @L1br4 @BoatBud @windymountaintop

Today's daily activity is up!
@ArithMedic @ReginaChaos @Kvon @MystaRias @tigressRising @Kothra @Doozie @Storygeek @PsydrateSky @JinxMoonstone @Hassaleh @cmf25 @Jeevas @UmbraGlide @Beatoriche @TrixnTreats @beargirl1393 @Acetheaxolotl @L1br4 @BoatBud @windymountaintop

Today's daily activity is up!
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
[quote=Day 4 Activity]Some of your dragons may be doing a cooking competition, but what about something a bit more physical? Do they step into the ring to try and do some sparring, or just watch the spectacle from the side? You are not limited to the three options I mention above, and can come up with any sort of play-fighting activity.[/quote] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42302515][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/423026/42302515_350.png[/img][/url][/center] The Gilded Trident actually has a certified vanguard warrior of the Wind Flight! Merida is a certified specialist in the Crystal Pools and Harpy's Roost venues, and thus has quite a bit of experience with battling harpy-kind. She'd probably be floating around the festival grounds as she drops off her stash of Messenger Scrolls she's collected during her forays into the coli, and if she catches wind (pun intended) of the sparring arena, she'd definitely want to stop by! She's a more quiet and reserved dragon, but knows how to pull her punches.
Day 4 Activity wrote:
Some of your dragons may be doing a cooking competition, but what about something a bit more physical? Do they step into the ring to try and do some sparring, or just watch the spectacle from the side?

You are not limited to the three options I mention above, and can come up with any sort of play-fighting activity.
42302515_350.png

The Gilded Trident actually has a certified vanguard warrior of the Wind Flight! Merida is a certified specialist in the Crystal Pools and Harpy's Roost venues, and thus has quite a bit of experience with battling harpy-kind. She'd probably be floating around the festival grounds as she drops off her stash of Messenger Scrolls she's collected during her forays into the coli, and if she catches wind (pun intended) of the sparring arena, she'd definitely want to stop by! She's a more quiet and reserved dragon, but knows how to pull her punches.
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
[quote]Some of your dragons may be doing a cooking competition, but what about something a bit more physical? Do they step into the ring to try and do some sparring, or just watch the spectacle from the side? You are not limited to the three options I mention above, and can come up with any sort of play-fighting activity.[/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57668896][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/576689/57668896.png[/img][/url]Kada has never been in a fight in his life, and doesn't find the idea particularly appealing. As far as he is concerned, the dangers of blazing heat, whirring machines, and sharp knives in the kitchen is enough excitement. He stays near the competition area, hoping to catch a glimpse of what his competitors are cooking out of curiosity how everyone else is preparing these ingredients, and maybe say hello if they aren't too busy. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78135643][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/781357/78135643.png[/img][/url]Twizz has been given permission to go explore the other tents, with explicit instructions to find a staff member if she gets lost so she can be returned to Kada. While she's still a little shy, she approaches the fighting ring, a little disappointed all the weapons are fake instead of real. Her stomach hurts a little bit from all the wasps she ate, but her highly evolved plague guts are doing their best. She finds some other hatchlings to play with. They are much more gentle with each other than the mirror pups back home, who often get so carried away biting each other that they draw blood. Twizz has the most fun playing a game where two combatants are placed on a floating island, with the goal of pushing each other off the side with large foam weaponry. The dragon who falls off is carried safely to the ground by enchanted wind. Despite her small size, her desire for victory is quite fierce, and she pushes off a few larger dragons before being defeated by an imperial. She has never seen an imperial hatchling before, and didn't realize they were still so many feet long!
Quote:
Some of your dragons may be doing a cooking competition, but what about something a bit more physical? Do they step into the ring to try and do some sparring, or just watch the spectacle from the side?

You are not limited to the three options I mention above, and can come up with any sort of play-fighting activity.

57668896.pngKada has never been in a fight in his life, and doesn't find the idea particularly appealing. As far as he is concerned, the dangers of blazing heat, whirring machines, and sharp knives in the kitchen is enough excitement. He stays near the competition area, hoping to catch a glimpse of what his competitors are cooking out of curiosity how everyone else is preparing these ingredients, and maybe say hello if they aren't too busy.

78135643.pngTwizz has been given permission to go explore the other tents, with explicit instructions to find a staff member if she gets lost so she can be returned to Kada. While she's still a little shy, she approaches the fighting ring, a little disappointed all the weapons are fake instead of real. Her stomach hurts a little bit from all the wasps she ate, but her highly evolved plague guts are doing their best. She finds some other hatchlings to play with. They are much more gentle with each other than the mirror pups back home, who often get so carried away biting each other that they draw blood. Twizz has the most fun playing a game where two combatants are placed on a floating island, with the goal of pushing each other off the side with large foam weaponry. The dragon who falls off is carried safely to the ground by enchanted wind. Despite her small size, her desire for victory is quite fierce, and she pushes off a few larger dragons before being defeated by an imperial. She has never seen an imperial hatchling before, and didn't realize they were still so many feet long!
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25