Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a a Door
1 2 ... 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 ... 1578 1579
@festivoog may I do door one, please?
@festivoog may I do door one, please?
@Festivoog

I'll grab door 2!
@Festivoog

I'll grab door 2!
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
@Festivoog 3 please
@Festivoog 3 please
rJeB6wo.png
[center]@hoverfish The blue glass knob turns easily at your touch. Inside the room you meet a dragon and his companion! Together you find the exit and then wander back to your lair. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84759746][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/847598/84759746_350.png[/img][/url] [item=ultraram] @smeen You're able to open the door without disturbing the fresh paint. The painter never makes an appearance, but you help yourself to the colorful stash of art supplies before finding your way outside. [item=green goo][item=yellow goo][item=orange goo][item=red goo][item=purple goo][item=blue goo] @Perlyreilth The frosted glass door creaks open and you find yourself in a cozy greenhouse. On a table you see some gene scrolls with patterns that resemble the door decorations. You pick them up along with a snack, then head for the exit. [item=primary gene: fern][item=secondary gene: paisley][item=greenpod bloom][/center]
@hoverfish

The blue glass knob turns easily at your touch. Inside the room you meet a dragon and his companion! Together you find the exit and then wander back to your lair.

84759746_350.png
Ultraram

@smeen

You're able to open the door without disturbing the fresh paint. The painter never makes an appearance, but you help yourself to the colorful stash of art supplies before finding your way outside.

Green Goo Yellow Goo Orange Goo Red Goo Purple Goo Blue Goo

@Perlyreilth

The frosted glass door creaks open and you find yourself in a cozy greenhouse. On a table you see some gene scrolls with patterns that resemble the door decorations. You pick them up along with a snack, then head for the exit.

Primary Gene: Fern Secondary Gene: Paisley Greenpod Bloom

dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
Door One stands tall in front of you. It seems to be woven out of coarse, pink-brown fur. A few crude.. spots?... seem to be made from a cream colour. There isn't a handle in sight.

Door Two isn't really a door at all, but is instead a growth of vines, leaves, and a few scarce feathers.

Finally, Door Three. It is a short, wide door. It isn't really a colour, but rather iridescent, reminding you of the wings of a bee.

(sorry the descriptions are short I'm in class)
Door One stands tall in front of you. It seems to be woven out of coarse, pink-brown fur. A few crude.. spots?... seem to be made from a cream colour. There isn't a handle in sight.

Door Two isn't really a door at all, but is instead a growth of vines, leaves, and a few scarce feathers.

Finally, Door Three. It is a short, wide door. It isn't really a colour, but rather iridescent, reminding you of the wings of a bee.

(sorry the descriptions are short I'm in class)
@hoverfish Can I open door two?
@hoverfish Can I open door two?
output_WQCtBj.gifold_dragon__nature__icon_by_sludgy_png_by_sludgy-dc206mm.pngWebp.net-gifmaker_13.gif
@hoverfish Door 3
@hoverfish Door 3
bump so that someone can choose the last door!
bump so that someone can choose the last door!
@hoverfish

I’ll take that last door :D
@hoverfish

I’ll take that last door :D
Wishlist!

Updating sig…
@coolfrost you fumble around with the door, until it opens from the inside. standing there is a small, timid baby gaoler, looking up at you with big eyes. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85121742][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/851218/85121742_350.png[/img][/url] @anaknyte the door leads you into a garden, overgrown with vines. you explore and then leave, but a few familiars follow you out. [item=luna mith] [item=strangler] [item=cockatrice] @rubyxblade you enter the door, and it seems to lead you to the inside of a hive. the honeycomb walls are dripping with golden honey, and bees (among other insects) surround you. [item=bumble] [item=slender ant] [item=venomous pillbug]
@coolfrost you fumble around with the door, until it opens from the inside. standing there is a small, timid baby gaoler, looking up at you with big eyes.
85121742_350.png

@anaknyte the door leads you into a garden, overgrown with vines. you explore and then leave, but a few familiars follow you out.
Luna Mith Strangler Cockatrice

@rubyxblade you enter the door, and it seems to lead you to the inside of a hive. the honeycomb walls are dripping with golden honey, and bees (among other insects) surround you.
Bumble Slender Ant Venomous Pillbug
1 2 ... 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 ... 1578 1579