Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Giving Away Everything!!
1 2 3 4 5
hello all, i am giving everything i have away since i'm no longer interested in the game!

this means gems, treasure, food, dragons, familiars, etc. just ask and you shall receive!

feel free to take as much as you want, i really don't care! /nm

UPDATE
i have...
- dragons
- meat (food)
- battle stuff (plague + light), health potion
- other tab

i am out of...
- any other food type
- gems
- treasure
- apparell
- genes
- materials
- familiars

i have no...
- eggs
- specialty items
- fest currency
hello all, i am giving everything i have away since i'm no longer interested in the game!

this means gems, treasure, food, dragons, familiars, etc. just ask and you shall receive!

feel free to take as much as you want, i really don't care! /nm

UPDATE
i have...
- dragons
- meat (food)
- battle stuff (plague + light), health potion
- other tab

i am out of...
- any other food type
- gems
- treasure
- apparell
- genes
- materials
- familiars

i have no...
- eggs
- specialty items
- fest currency
@petrichorheart

hello! Could i have some gems? I have no idea how much you have, so i dont know how much to ask for ;v;
@petrichorheart

hello! Could i have some gems? I have no idea how much you have, so i dont know how much to ask for ;v;

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
@Scintillia hope i'm doing this right BFGHBGF

yeah i didn't bother getting specific amounts cause i have a considerable amount of stuff and i just. want it gone lmao. i'll send all of mine over asap!!! i hope they're useful to you!
@Scintillia hope i'm doing this right BFGHBGF

yeah i didn't bother getting specific amounts cause i have a considerable amount of stuff and i just. want it gone lmao. i'll send all of mine over asap!!! i hope they're useful to you!
@petrichorheart Hello! Mind sparing some treasure?
@petrichorheart Hello! Mind sparing some treasure?
@petrichorheart

Can I ask for some treasure and some familiars? Just as much as you can give, I don't to be rude ahah
But I want one specific familiar - Praed.
And have a good day!!
@petrichorheart

Can I ask for some treasure and some familiars? Just as much as you can give, I don't to be rude ahah
But I want one specific familiar - Praed.
And have a good day!!
9mjyPzr.png
@petrichorheart -- If yoy havent hatched your clanbound aether eggs yet, Id love to take them. Will also take anything in your specials tab of your hoard. Or chests/other eggs
@petrichorheart -- If yoy havent hatched your clanbound aether eggs yet, Id love to take them. Will also take anything in your specials tab of your hoard. Or chests/other eggs
@petrichorheart

have you claimed the clan-bound unhatched aether-eggs? as im interested in the babs you could get from them if you haven't.

as for the dragons if you can't find them homes and dont mind them being exalted feel free to send them to me...if you want them to have homes let me know and i can try sending a few friends to your thread when i catch them online.
@petrichorheart

have you claimed the clan-bound unhatched aether-eggs? as im interested in the babs you could get from them if you haven't.

as for the dragons if you can't find them homes and dont mind them being exalted feel free to send them to me...if you want them to have homes let me know and i can try sending a few friends to your thread when i catch them online.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
@petrichorheart Hi! I'd love some treasure or gems. Trying to afford some projects but working full time, so not a lot of time to devote to the FR grind ~
@petrichorheart Hi! I'd love some treasure or gems. Trying to afford some projects but working full time, so not a lot of time to devote to the FR grind ~
@petrichorheart

I’m sorry to hear you are leaving but it’s very kind of you to give away some things.

I’ll be happy to take some familiars/eggs and food of you. If that’s ok. :)
@petrichorheart

I’m sorry to hear you are leaving but it’s very kind of you to give away some things.

I’ll be happy to take some familiars/eggs and food of you. If that’s ok. :)
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
i'd love to get some apparel or skin/accents (:
i'd love to get some apparel or skin/accents (:
1 2 3 4 5