Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 765 766 767 768 769 ... 832 833
I just made a somewhat big mistake. I listed a Plague egg for 245 TREASURE not GEMS. I would like to fix it. If not, lesson learned. Argh! :)
I just made a somewhat big mistake. I listed a Plague egg for 245 TREASURE not GEMS. I would like to fix it. If not, lesson learned. Argh! :)
Hello, I accidentally sold one of my G1 Aethers for fodder price. I don’t care about the money, I just really miss her and regret selling her. Especially since she had decent colors and I didn’t have the knowledge of Aether genes that I have now.

She was named “Garnet”, and I believe her colors were Maroon/Indigo/Cyan

If anyone has her and is willing to part with her, then please ping or DM me!
Hello, I accidentally sold one of my G1 Aethers for fodder price. I don’t care about the money, I just really miss her and regret selling her. Especially since she had decent colors and I didn’t have the knowledge of Aether genes that I have now.

6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
Accidentally sold 2 copies of my limited 10-print uma for 100 000t per piece ; - ; if anyone has them please this was a mistake and I would like to buy them back, please ping or pm ; - ; [img]https://i.ibb.co/QHqhcM2/Screenshot-2023-03-27-23-14-52-05-3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg[/img]
Accidentally sold 2 copies of my limited 10-print uma for 100 000t per piece ; - ; if anyone has them please this was a mistake and I would like to buy them back, please ping or pm ; - ;

Screenshot-2023-03-27-23-14-52-05-3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg
__________________19259.png 19260.png
@Scripps Hey friend [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] how are you? :3 Did you list [item=Scene: Cartographer's Office] at 7500t by mistake?
@Scripps

Hey friend how are you? :3

Did you list Scene: Cartographer's Office at 7500t by mistake?
CTF4up6.png
@JoutaKujo
Biologiquill is the one that bought your dragon.
@JoutaKujo
Biologiquill is the one that bought your dragon.
[quote name="JoutaKujo" date="2023-03-27 12:13:52" ] Hello, I accidentally sold one of my G1 Aethers for fodder price. I don’t care about the money, I just really miss her and regret selling her. Especially since she had decent colors and I didn’t have the knowledge of Aether genes that I have now. She was named “Garnet”, and I believe her colors were Maroon/Indigo/Cyan If anyone has her and is willing to part with her, then please ping or DM me! [/quote] The seller was already found, but for the future, you can click the dragon in your auction history to go to its page, and see which lair owns it :)
JoutaKujo wrote on 2023-03-27 12:13:52:

The seller was already found, but for the future, you can click the dragon in your auction history to go to its page, and see which lair owns it :)
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
@EchoingAcres @TheHunterZ

Thank you so much, you’ve both been very helpful to me! :) I’m going to contact the buyer and see if I can work something out

Edit: I see that Garnet has already been fully gened, including a gem gene for her tert. She’s obviously got a very loving owner, so at this point I would feel really bad asking for her back… still, I’m happy to see that she’s doing well and I’m glad I learned how to check auction house history in case this ever happens again
@EchoingAcres @TheHunterZ

Thank you so much, you’ve both been very helpful to me! :) I’m going to contact the buyer and see if I can work something out

Edit: I see that Garnet has already been fully gened, including a gem gene for her tert. She’s obviously got a very loving owner, so at this point I would feel really bad asking for her back… still, I’m happy to see that she’s doing well and I’m glad I learned how to check auction house history in case this ever happens again
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
Oh dear, i accidentally listed 10 gilded decorative chests for 290 gems instead of 2,900 x_x if anyone picked these up i would love to buy them back for what you paid but if not i understand since i'm the dummy who forgot a zero on the price! [img]https://i.imgur.com/NOJUSl6.png[/img]
Oh dear, i accidentally listed 10 gilded decorative chests for 290 gems instead of 2,900 x_x if anyone picked these up i would love to buy them back for what you paid but if not i understand since i'm the dummy who forgot a zero on the price!

NOJUSl6.png
just snagged a 6-month g1 off the ah for fodder price! lmk what u sold it for and I'll send it back if it was a misprice :)

if not, I will,,,,, probably figure out what to do with it eventually (I don't like exalting g1s so it's safe in my hands at least)
just snagged a 6-month g1 off the ah for fodder price! lmk what u sold it for and I'll send it back if it was a misprice :)

if not, I will,,,,, probably figure out what to do with it eventually (I don't like exalting g1s so it's safe in my hands at least)
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
I just picked up two G1 aethers for 4g each, if that was a mistake please give me a holler! I'm more than happy to send them back.
I just picked up two G1 aethers for 4g each, if that was a mistake please give me a holler! I'm more than happy to send them back.
If you hear the music....
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
1 2 ... 765 766 767 768 769 ... 832 833