Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lore Help] What Does She Do? Part 2
1 2
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69496112][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/694962/69496112_350.png[/img][/url] Like the title says, my clan is a caravan of misfits and travelers and each dragon has a unique passion, occupation, or hobby that inspires them to stay on the move. I previously used this thread for my other dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77147677]Kalastra[/url], but now I'm using it for Jibaro! Based on Jibaro's looks, what would you say her personality might be? What is her passion? Does she buy, sell, or trade things? Does she have a job? Any ideas you might have, I would love to hear it! PS, she is based on the episode "Jibaro" from the TV show Love, Death, and Robots, [b][SPOILERS AHEAD][/b] in which the character Jibaro is a siren who steals gold and riches and kills men. Your ideas don't have to include this but could if you wanted! Thanks!
69496112_350.png

Like the title says, my clan is a caravan of misfits and travelers and each dragon has a unique passion, occupation, or hobby that inspires them to stay on the move.

I previously used this thread for my other dragon Kalastra, but now I'm using it for Jibaro! Based on Jibaro's looks, what would you say her personality might be? What is her passion? Does she buy, sell, or trade things? Does she have a job?

Any ideas you might have, I would love to hear it!

PS, she is based on the episode "Jibaro" from the TV show Love, Death, and Robots, [SPOILERS AHEAD] in which the character Jibaro is a siren who steals gold and riches and kills men. Your ideas don't have to include this but could if you wanted! Thanks!
Trying to be more active - FR+2
Her coloring/apparel remind me a little bit of a tea house, so I like the idea of her being a traveling tea merchant perhaps on the hunt for new and unique tea varieties (or perhaps she wants to travel the world to try each kind of tea).
Her coloring/apparel remind me a little bit of a tea house, so I like the idea of her being a traveling tea merchant perhaps on the hunt for new and unique tea varieties (or perhaps she wants to travel the world to try each kind of tea).
83681529.png
The apparel makes me think of like a traveling performer/dancer. Mostly cause of the kelpie mane. Like wandering to towns and whatnot and performing to earn a living?
The apparel makes me think of like a traveling performer/dancer. Mostly cause of the kelpie mane. Like wandering to towns and whatnot and performing to earn a living?
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
The coloring makes me think of spices, and with the hot pepper apparel - maybe she is a spice merchant? I could also see her as a performer of some sort. The Kelpie mane looks great on her - love her colors!
The coloring makes me think of spices, and with the hot pepper apparel - maybe she is a spice merchant? I could also see her as a performer of some sort. The Kelpie mane looks great on her - love her colors!
@unicorneon @seas @scarletite Thank you all for your suggestions! I like all of these ideas!
@unicorneon @seas @scarletite Thank you all for your suggestions! I like all of these ideas!
she strikes me as the normal one in a group of misfits? The calm in the chaos. Possibly the only one that the others obey and start behaving around. They have their own charm.

'You're being very noisy...'
'Sorry.'
'We'll be quiet!'
'Sorry to disturb you.'
'Forgive us'
'Can I pour you another glass of Merlot?'
she strikes me as the normal one in a group of misfits? The calm in the chaos. Possibly the only one that the others obey and start behaving around. They have their own charm.

'You're being very noisy...'
'Sorry.'
'We'll be quiet!'
'Sorry to disturb you.'
'Forgive us'
'Can I pour you another glass of Merlot?'
Kalastra looks amazing with her apparel and skin. My first thoughts were she could possibly be a mystic or shaman of sorts. I also thought of an apothecary who whips up her own potions or healing tonics to those in need or gullible enough to believe they work.

If none of that works for you, you can also check out this thread. Ref Guide to Dragon Titles/Classes. I've used it a bunch to help assign jobs to some of my dragons. :)
Kalastra looks amazing with her apparel and skin. My first thoughts were she could possibly be a mystic or shaman of sorts. I also thought of an apothecary who whips up her own potions or healing tonics to those in need or gullible enough to believe they work.

If none of that works for you, you can also check out this thread. Ref Guide to Dragon Titles/Classes. I've used it a bunch to help assign jobs to some of my dragons. :)
92589629p.png 7WRMju2.png • Kieran
• She/Her
• Fr+3
• Clan
• Sales

9x1szdL.png

KY0WJff.png
doEPeQX.png
Judging by her clothes and her skin, I would say she looks like a performer type? Like she runs a magic show? That's what vibes she is giving me right now.
Judging by her clothes and her skin, I would say she looks like a performer type? Like she runs a magic show? That's what vibes she is giving me right now.
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
@beliel Thank you for the resource! That's extremely helpful!

@aquasparky It would be funny if she did cheap magic tricks as a hobby and everyone thought they were super lame

@evergiven I love that idea! Thanks!
@beliel Thank you for the resource! That's extremely helpful!

@aquasparky It would be funny if she did cheap magic tricks as a hobby and everyone thought they were super lame

@evergiven I love that idea! Thanks!
Bump! New dragon in thread [emoji=yellow gem size=1]
Bump! New dragon in thread
1 2