Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE + BKOI] [NEW] Accents
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 195 196
@Velkhana
@Eviscerate

Added, thank you!
----
Anyone commenting after this post will be added during my break/after work, I'll make sure you are not missed!
@Velkhana
@Eviscerate

Added, thank you!
----
Anyone commenting after this post will be added during my break/after work, I'll make sure you are not missed!
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

Just curious, is the price of the new skin 850 or 900 gems (spreadsheet says 900)
@Katalist

Just curious, is the price of the new skin 850 or 900 gems (spreadsheet says 900)
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
I'm on mobile can I get a slot for burn the page and all the rage?
I'm on mobile can I get a slot for burn the page and all the rage?
referral-whammyglasses.gif
Your designs are always so fantastic! Put me down for a Little Dark Age slot please!
Your designs are always so fantastic! Put me down for a Little Dark Age slot please!
@Bantymom I coincidentally corrected this right about the time you commented; I'm sorry, it is indeed 850 gems for preorders NOT 900.
I will list any leftovers in the public AH for 900 gems.
HOWEVER - this error was due to me reusing my sheet for the coatl collab skin, which was 900 gems, and not cleaning it up properly before release (my bad).
Thank you for noticing and commenting!

@JadedSerpent62 Your name was already on the sheet, so I'll have to thank Eearz for handling that while I was at work!

@Deathx Added thank you!

@IllusiveFox Added! Thank you for the compliment!
@Bantymom I coincidentally corrected this right about the time you commented; I'm sorry, it is indeed 850 gems for preorders NOT 900.
I will list any leftovers in the public AH for 900 gems.
HOWEVER - this error was due to me reusing my sheet for the coatl collab skin, which was 900 gems, and not cleaning it up properly before release (my bad).
Thank you for noticing and commenting!

@JadedSerpent62 Your name was already on the sheet, so I'll have to thank Eearz for handling that while I was at work!

@Deathx Added thank you!

@IllusiveFox Added! Thank you for the compliment!
chlZfGD.png
Slot for Burn the page please!
Slot for Burn the page please!
0KZhsof.jpg
Oh my gosh I love them all!! Can you put me down for Little Dark Age please? Love the references!
Oh my gosh I love them all!! Can you put me down for Little Dark Age please? Love the references!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
slot for Little Dark Age
slot for Little Dark Age
Gem sales
@Zelrune
@TheGodOfStories
@inn

Added, thank you all for your support!
@Zelrune
@TheGodOfStories
@inn

Added, thank you all for your support!