Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Merc's Skin Boutique- new lim SDM 3/7
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 137 138
@Mercenary Could I be added to the waitlist in case someone else backs out please?
@Mercenary Could I be added to the waitlist in case someone else backs out please?
Id luv to get a slot for bella rosa crimson if anyone drop out! Ty in advance!
Id luv to get a slot for bella rosa crimson if anyone drop out! Ty in advance!
ySuapQE.png Favorites
-Artshop
-Adoptable
XabT7cJ.png
I'd love to be on the general pinglist for skins please ^^ Beautiful work
I'd love to be on the general pinglist for skins please ^^ Beautiful work
A slot please!!!!
A slot please!!!!
7hc95q.png
All updated, and bella rosa crimson has been submitted! Will update when it's accepted, thank you!

Hope to have some less limited aether stuff soon (thinking about time limited instead of copy limited this time around!)
All updated, and bella rosa crimson has been submitted! Will update when it's accepted, thank you!

Hope to have some less limited aether stuff soon (thinking about time limited instead of copy limited this time around!)
:O are there any left? Do i have a chance at getting a slot for bella rosa crimson?
:O are there any left? Do i have a chance at getting a slot for bella rosa crimson?
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist
I'll add you to the pinglist if anyone decides to drop their copy, thank you for the interest!

I may end up selling my personal copy if I can't find a good dragon to use mine on.
@Katalist
I'll add you to the pinglist if anyone decides to drop their copy, thank you for the interest!

I may end up selling my personal copy if I can't find a good dragon to use mine on.
@Mercenary Thank you! Fingers crossed you find the perfect dragon for your skin. If not, then I would be honoured to get a slot. :)
@Mercenary Thank you! Fingers crossed you find the perfect dragon for your skin. If not, then I would be honoured to get a slot. :)
chlZfGD.png
Just a small update that both skins were accepted without needing any changes, so I'll be submitting the remainder of the runs today!
Just a small update that both skins were accepted without needing any changes, so I'll be submitting the remainder of the runs today!
Hi! Just a small update - all PAs for both versions of bella rosa have been sent out at this point, thank you all very much!

As I am in dire need of gems at the moment, I've decided to part with my personal copy of bella rosa crimson! It's on the AH now for the slightly elevated price of 1700G HERE. If it's gone, it's been purchased.
Just pinging those who expressed interest in a spare copy:
@Jeon, @Xemriss, @hayum, @Lemontarte, @Nefertari0217, @Katalist

Thanks all and have a good night :)
Hi! Just a small update - all PAs for both versions of bella rosa have been sent out at this point, thank you all very much!

As I am in dire need of gems at the moment, I've decided to part with my personal copy of bella rosa crimson! It's on the AH now for the slightly elevated price of 1700G HERE. If it's gone, it's been purchased.
Just pinging those who expressed interest in a spare copy:
@Jeon, @Xemriss, @hayum, @Lemontarte, @Nefertari0217, @Katalist

Thanks all and have a good night :)
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 137 138