Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cerule’s scribbles! (gijinkas+dragons)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Waitlist please ^^
Waitlist please ^^
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@Kaminome good to see ya again~ I’ll add you!
@Kaminome good to see ya again~ I’ll add you!

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
Art Shop / Lore Shop + Playlists and Moodboards
reSURGEnce breeding project challenge
[H] genes/scrolls/vials [W] services
Hello hello!! It's been a while! I'm still on Flight Rising hiatus technically but I need an excuse to draw and I've missed this site SO much, soooo~

5 Slots are open!

@AzaRein @Woodchip @6969 @Largo @Ainsell
Hello hello!! It's been a while! I'm still on Flight Rising hiatus technically but I need an excuse to draw and I've missed this site SO much, soooo~

5 Slots are open!

@AzaRein @Woodchip @6969 @Largo @Ainsell

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
@ceruleansky Aaaa I missed you <3

Lemme hurriedly save a slot, I'll edit this in a bit
I just realized this is from the waitlist-- I'm so sorry *goes and hides into a corner*

Edited

Username: AzaRein

Commission type: Colored Sketch, Headshot
Humanoid/gijinka or dragon?: Humanoid/gijinka
Payment type: Gems!
Add-ons, if any: none, i think
Notes, inspiration, personality, etc.: Transparent bg pls! Egyptian vibes, she got lore.
Link to dragon/character refs: Macrae

Commission type: Colored Sketch, Full-body
Payment type: Grinding and/or Level up (completely forgot the rate, may I ask what it is again?)
Add-ons, if any: There's art on her bio, I'm looking for a humanoid version of it!
Notes, inspiration, personality, etc.: Already stated above. (Final look at her bio, minus the glasses)
Link to dragon/character refs: Djamor

Also, add me to the waitlist again pls :3
Tysm <3
@ceruleansky Aaaa I missed you <3

Lemme hurriedly save a slot, I'll edit this in a bit
I just realized this is from the waitlist-- I'm so sorry *goes and hides into a corner*

Edited

Username: AzaRein

Commission type: Colored Sketch, Headshot
Payment type: Gems!
Add-ons, if any: none, i think
Notes, inspiration, personality, etc.: Transparent bg pls! Egyptian vibes, she got lore.
Link to dragon/character refs: Macrae

Commission type: Colored Sketch, Full-body
Payment type: Grinding and/or Level up (completely forgot the rate, may I ask what it is again?)
Add-ons, if any: There's art on her bio, I'm looking for a humanoid version of it!
Notes, inspiration, personality, etc.: Already stated above. (Final look at her bio, minus the glasses)
Link to dragon/character refs: Djamor

Also, add me to the waitlist again pls :3
Tysm <3
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
I’d love to be on the waitlist please! ^^
I’d love to be on the waitlist please! ^^
@ceruleansky [b]Username:[/b] Ainsell [b]Commission type:[/b] Half-body (polished) [b]Humanoid/gijinka or dragon?:[/b] Humanoid/gijinka! [b]Payment type:[/b] g/alternate (we've already worked through this one, wooo!) [b]Add-ons, if any:[/b] It might be neat if the blue in his python was more tattoo than marking! Nothing super complex, just like a basic pattern using the blues or something. You really don't need to spend much time on them, I just like the idea and would prefer patterns over full areas of color- I think it suits him better ^^; [b]Notes, inspiration, personality, etc.:[/b] Cith was named after both the moth species and Kithairon, one of the primordial Ourea in Greek mythology. Cith himself is easily amused and even a bit scatterbrained. It can be hard to tell what he's thinking, though, which can make him a little intimidating to dragons/people who don't know him. His smiles are small but fairly frequent. He'll also be found reading books more than chewing on them (a necessity in this clan, lbr.) His eyes are a bit odd (we love a facet) so he wears glasses when reading or if he wants to be extra certain he's not going to run into anything- or, you know, if he's just forgotten to take them off. Again. P: If you're looking for Cith you can generally find him at the highest point of wherever the clan has ended up: sometimes the crow's nest, sometimes a ridge near the top of a mountain. He's always climbing higher; it's like he's trying to get as close to the light of the sun as possible. He wakes for every sunrise and keenly watches every sunset. In between he mediates disputes, acts as one of the clan's scouts, and- you guessed it- reads pretty much every spare moment he can find. [b]Link to dragon/character refs:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84922046][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=160&breed=22&element=8&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=21&tertgene=140&winggene=158&wings=105&auth=39d7ac99933124d8da6dbc1cd400d6e135a49df9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Our discord messages for the other stuff we chatted about, blessssss. [b]Username:[/b] Ainsell [b]Commission type:[/b] Half-body (polished) [b]Humanoid/gijinka or dragon?:[/b] Humanoid/gijinka! [b]Payment type:[/b] g/alternate [b]Add-ons, if any:[/b] [b]Notes, inspiration, personality, etc.:[/b] Marnie is very pretty and a brilliant woman! Marnie is also very capable of throwing DOWN. The type to move with all the grace of a dancer and a winning smile right before she kicks her enemy in the face. Marnie is fairly no-nonsense and level headed. She's protective of her clan (despite there being quite a lot of nonsense that goes on in there) so while her main joy in life is probably her work as the clan's accountant, she's better known for the time she tripped and verbally ripped into someone for sitting by and watching while one of the kids from their clan made one of the ones from hers cry. 'It's just kids being kids'? [i]Marnie would like to Respectfully Disagree.[/i] Apparently being a practical accountant 99% of the time makes the 1% where you screech a battle cry as you elbow-drop a shade creature all the more interesting. Go figure. Smiles often, relaxed in her body language. Largely happiest while doing her work, she still joins the rest of her clan in loving the night sky and is one of the clan's better hunters with her bow. Generally a homebody and she'll happily admit to it- what she enjoys best is curling up in a comfy chair with a warm drink and (if not her data) a crossword puzzle. [b]Link to dragon/character refs:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80619289][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/806193/80619289_350.png[/img][/url]
@ceruleansky

Username: Ainsell

Commission type: Half-body (polished)

Humanoid/gijinka or dragon?: Humanoid/gijinka!

Payment type: g/alternate (we've already worked through this one, wooo!)

Add-ons, if any: It might be neat if the blue in his python was more tattoo than marking! Nothing super complex, just like a basic pattern using the blues or something. You really don't need to spend much time on them, I just like the idea and would prefer patterns over full areas of color- I think it suits him better ^^;

Notes, inspiration, personality, etc.:
Cith was named after both the moth species and Kithairon, one of the primordial Ourea in Greek mythology. Cith himself is easily amused and even a bit scatterbrained. It can be hard to tell what he's thinking, though, which can make him a little intimidating to dragons/people who don't know him. His smiles are small but fairly frequent. He'll also be found reading books more than chewing on them (a necessity in this clan, lbr.) His eyes are a bit odd (we love a facet) so he wears glasses when reading or if he wants to be extra certain he's not going to run into anything- or, you know, if he's just forgotten to take them off. Again. P:

If you're looking for Cith you can generally find him at the highest point of wherever the clan has ended up: sometimes the crow's nest, sometimes a ridge near the top of a mountain. He's always climbing higher; it's like he's trying to get as close to the light of the sun as possible. He wakes for every sunrise and keenly watches every sunset. In between he mediates disputes, acts as one of the clan's scouts, and- you guessed it- reads pretty much every spare moment he can find.

Link to dragon/character refs:
dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=160&breed=22&element=8&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=21&tertgene=140&winggene=158&wings=105&auth=39d7ac99933124d8da6dbc1cd400d6e135a49df9&dummyext=prev.png
Our discord messages for the other stuff we chatted about, blessssss.

Username: Ainsell

Commission type: Half-body (polished)

Humanoid/gijinka or dragon?: Humanoid/gijinka!

Payment type: g/alternate

Add-ons, if any:

Notes, inspiration, personality, etc.:
Marnie is very pretty and a brilliant woman! Marnie is also very capable of throwing DOWN. The type to move with all the grace of a dancer and a winning smile right before she kicks her enemy in the face. Marnie is fairly no-nonsense and level headed. She's protective of her clan (despite there being quite a lot of nonsense that goes on in there) so while her main joy in life is probably her work as the clan's accountant, she's better known for the time she tripped and verbally ripped into someone for sitting by and watching while one of the kids from their clan made one of the ones from hers cry. 'It's just kids being kids'? Marnie would like to Respectfully Disagree.

Apparently being a practical accountant 99% of the time makes the 1% where you screech a battle cry as you elbow-drop a shade creature all the more interesting. Go figure.

Smiles often, relaxed in her body language. Largely happiest while doing her work, she still joins the rest of her clan in loving the night sky and is one of the clan's better hunters with her bow. Generally a homebody and she'll happily admit to it- what she enjoys best is curling up in a comfy chair with a warm drink and (if not her data) a crossword puzzle.

80619289_350.png

1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
Username: largo
Commission type: Colored Sketch half body
Humanoid/gijinka or dragon?: human
Payment type: gems
Add-ons, if any: second character
Notes, inspiration, personality, etc.: I was thinking about something similar to the example with two characters facing each other, with a crescent moon behind them, basically something like this https://toyhou.se/19470986.vivi-myszotka-#62849143 in your art style. The girl should have a lolita dress in lilac or mint, preferably something like the the 2 first pics in her profile, for the guy either dark blues or natural colors are fine, his outfit should be simpler and cheaper looking than hers.
https://toyhou.se/19470986.vivi-myszotka-
https://toyhou.se/20784112.jon

@ceruleansky If you only accept one character pieces now I would love a piece of either of them, you can choose.
Username: largo
Commission type: Colored Sketch half body
Humanoid/gijinka or dragon?: human
Payment type: gems
Add-ons, if any: second character
Notes, inspiration, personality, etc.: I was thinking about something similar to the example with two characters facing each other, with a crescent moon behind them, basically something like this https://toyhou.se/19470986.vivi-myszotka-#62849143 in your art style. The girl should have a lolita dress in lilac or mint, preferably something like the the 2 first pics in her profile, for the guy either dark blues or natural colors are fine, his outfit should be simpler and cheaper looking than hers.
https://toyhou.se/19470986.vivi-myszotka-
https://toyhou.se/20784112.jon

@ceruleansky If you only accept one character pieces now I would love a piece of either of them, you can choose.
gif1.gif
@AzaRein

Good to see ya again!! :D Your total is 200g for the headshot colored sketch, and 4.5h of fest grinding for the full-body colored sketch (at 150g per hour +20g for fest, rounded for simplicity's sake) I also added you to the waitlist again <3
@AzaRein

Good to see ya again!! :D Your total is 200g for the headshot colored sketch, and 4.5h of fest grinding for the full-body colored sketch (at 150g per hour +20g for fest, rounded for simplicity's sake) I also added you to the waitlist again <3

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
@leyline added, thank you!
@leyline added, thank you!

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
@Ainsell we worked everything out already but just for my own organization haha, I'll get started on your order soon!! thanks again :D
@Ainsell we worked everything out already but just for my own organization haha, I'll get started on your order soon!! thanks again :D

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12