Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
cause every time we touch, i get this feeling..............

cause every time we touch, i get this feeling..............

Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
socializing - how even ... I'd love to know...
living the lonely life and trying to get work done, my PC better not crash again
socializing - how even ... I'd love to know...
living the lonely life and trying to get work done, my PC better not crash again
VVM4XuM.png
white boy get squirky on the beat [img]https://media.tenor.com/opyXZWcUZSsAAAAi/jerma-jerma985.gif[/img]
white boy get squirky on the beat
jerma-jerma985.gif
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
ok maybe I don't go to the cafe today, horrid weather
if it rains the whole time then.. ugh
hopefully it's sunny tomorrow, I really wanna get that dessert

anyways, DuckTales reboot is great
feeling like a kid again with the nostalgia haha
ok maybe I don't go to the cafe today, horrid weather
if it rains the whole time then.. ugh
hopefully it's sunny tomorrow, I really wanna get that dessert

anyways, DuckTales reboot is great
feeling like a kid again with the nostalgia haha
i hold a lot of regret in my heart. i know i have messed up a lot, but i don’t know what can be done. so many times that i try to apologize to people i’ve hurt, they just get mad that i contacted them.
if i’ve hurt you in the past, i’m sorry. i really am. i often want to message people, but fear i would over explain as always and just cause more confusion. my brain is bad and makes communication hard. i have changed and grown so much because the people i have chosen to surround myself with help me and allow my growth.
i want to hate myself for past troubles i caused others, but i also know that isn’t me anymore. to those i hurt: you have every right to hate me. no buts attached. i just hope you find happiness, comfort and safety.
i will continue to try my best every day. i am on the road to becoming the person i want to be.
i hold a lot of regret in my heart. i know i have messed up a lot, but i don’t know what can be done. so many times that i try to apologize to people i’ve hurt, they just get mad that i contacted them.
if i’ve hurt you in the past, i’m sorry. i really am. i often want to message people, but fear i would over explain as always and just cause more confusion. my brain is bad and makes communication hard. i have changed and grown so much because the people i have chosen to surround myself with help me and allow my growth.
i want to hate myself for past troubles i caused others, but i also know that isn’t me anymore. to those i hurt: you have every right to hate me. no buts attached. i just hope you find happiness, comfort and safety.
i will continue to try my best every day. i am on the road to becoming the person i want to be.
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
[font=Comic Sans MS]From: Me To: Harpy's Roost STOP THROWING ROCS AT ME LIKE EVERY 5 BATTLES [emoji=aether deadpan size=2]
To: Harpy's Roost

STOP THROWING ROCS AT ME LIKE EVERY 5 BATTLES
W6LdAlV.gif
Oh no, I'm dirt poor and probably can't afford any mistjam skins, whoops.
Oh no, I'm dirt poor and probably can't afford any mistjam skins, whoops.
Just a socially awkward and anxious person trying to open up a little.
Please ping me in replies :)
Why do I ruin everything by being annoying lol
Why do I ruin everything by being annoying lol
PJb908Z.png
im about to start editing again because these tlou edits are NOT doing it for me . I need kinstagram editors to start editing tlou STAT.!!!!!!!!
im about to start editing again because these tlou edits are NOT doing it for me . I need kinstagram editors to start editing tlou STAT.!!!!!!!!
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
there was NO WAY k-state lost that game last night I'm still not over it
there was NO WAY k-state lost that game last night I'm still not over it