Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2023
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36
Happy Mistral Jamboree! Congrats to the winners, the skins and accents are gorgeous this year!
Happy Mistral Jamboree! Congrats to the winners, the skins and accents are gorgeous this year!
GujRVNB.gif
[quote name="Jinoga" date="2023-03-26 05:57:43" ] WIMDY TIME edit: woah, someone won twice?? :o or is that a tooltip error? [/quote] Correct! The mirror skin was created by @Mekhalive. The tooltip has been updated, but it may take up to an hour for the site's internal cache to catch up. -------------------------- [quote name="Limanya" date="2023-03-26 05:58:24" ] happy mistjam!! love the new apparel :D edit: it looks like some artists are miscredited in the skin tooltips? [item=skin: moving onward] should be kinyobi [/quote] Thanks for the catch! I have corrected this one just now, but it may take up to an hour for the site's internal tooltip cache to catch up!
Jinoga wrote on 2023-03-26 05:57:43:
WIMDY TIME

edit: woah, someone won twice?? :o or is that a tooltip error?

Correct! The mirror skin was created by @Mekhalive. The tooltip has been updated, but it may take up to an hour for the site's internal cache to catch up.

Limanya wrote on 2023-03-26 05:58:24:
happy mistjam!! love the new apparel :D

edit: it looks like some artists are miscredited in the skin tooltips?

Skin: Moving Onward should be kinyobi

Thanks for the catch! I have corrected this one just now, but it may take up to an hour for the site's internal tooltip cache to catch up!
Happy Mistral Jamboree everyone!
Happy Mistral Jamboree everyone!
VVM4XuM.png
WOW I can't believe my skin was picked! Happy Mistral Jamboree!
WOW I can't believe my skin was picked! Happy Mistral Jamboree!
WIND! WIND! WIND! WIND! WIND@
WIND! WIND! WIND! WIND! WIND@
FREE PALESTINE, SUDAN, AND CONGO NOW!!
Ah man, these skins have really outdone themselves this time. Great job, everyone!

Is the Dev team considering either expanding the number of slots or maybe limiting choosing slots to 1 breed instead of having multiples of the same breed? All the new dragons are awesome, seems like a festival skin expansion is one of the logical outcomes of it?
Ah man, these skins have really outdone themselves this time. Great job, everyone!

Is the Dev team considering either expanding the number of slots or maybe limiting choosing slots to 1 breed instead of having multiples of the same breed? All the new dragons are awesome, seems like a festival skin expansion is one of the logical outcomes of it?
...signature loading....
1: happy Mistjam! 2: you have a typo in the image description. "an orange mask and fathers flies across the banner" I needed to laugh at it a whole lot, thought you would like to know. [emoji=skydancer laughing size=1]
1: happy Mistjam!
2: you have a typo in the image description. "an orange mask and fathers flies across the banner" I needed to laugh at it a whole lot, thought you would like to know.
happy jamboree~!!
happy jamboree~!!
Happy Jamboree! Love the skins this year!
Happy Jamboree! Love the skins this year!
JOuQ1Pe.png
[center]Happy MistJam gamers! Those skins are beaut!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75088008][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/750881/75088008_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Happy MistJam gamers!

Those skins are beaut!!

75088008_350.png
ddayzu6-3716bca0-859b-4eba-a416-91ee01b59e47.png
WjJZ2Rn.pngrUoKR6y.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36