Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | unexpected (but happy) surprise
so im back after ~5 months of no activity. and i gotta be honest...my biggest worry was trying to feed my dragons again. i already had to, like, scrounge for them before i left, so. all of them 0 energy? hoo boy
imagine my shock when i log in and i get a notif saying (paraphrased)"thanks for coming back - your dragons are fully charged, on the house!"
it made me very happy. i feel like i can just get back into the game without stressing about food for a couple days. :)
(AND there's a new ancient breed! thats also very cool and exciting)
so im back after ~5 months of no activity. and i gotta be honest...my biggest worry was trying to feed my dragons again. i already had to, like, scrounge for them before i left, so. all of them 0 energy? hoo boy
imagine my shock when i log in and i get a notif saying (paraphrased)"thanks for coming back - your dragons are fully charged, on the house!"
it made me very happy. i feel like i can just get back into the game without stressing about food for a couple days. :)
(AND there's a new ancient breed! thats also very cool and exciting)
my only income source is bonding w/ familiars 👍 i have no idea what ill do after i finish w/ that

pfp dragon!
im collecting familiars :)

89 days to bond with a familiar. feels like more

wishlist!
FR will top your dragons off after I thiiink 4 months of inactivity? or maybe 4 weeks? I'm not sure, but welcome back!
FR will top your dragons off after I thiiink 4 months of inactivity? or maybe 4 weeks? I'm not sure, but welcome back!
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
that's great! :D
welcome back to the website, hope you enjoy your time :)
that's great! :D
welcome back to the website, hope you enjoy your time :)