Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | NimStratus' Skinshop [Aura Jackets]
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 106 107
@Shenzai

Yep! Less math I have to do LOL
@Shenzai

Yep! Less math I have to do LOL
KihBt9M.pngSkinshop_sig.pngrngp_sig.pngcomms_sig.png
That's the main reason why that's the best ratio hahah
I'm not sure if I'll buy one but I was asking because I showed someone else and they were interested heheh
That's the main reason why that's the best ratio hahah
I'm not sure if I'll buy one but I was asking because I showed someone else and they were interested heheh
vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png
@Nimstratus would it be possible for me to get two copies of the same skin, one for g and one for t? i just want to make sure that adding my name to the same column won't screw up the sheet's coding or anything lol
@Nimstratus would it be possible for me to get two copies of the same skin, one for g and one for t? i just want to make sure that adding my name to the same column won't screw up the sheet's coding or anything lol
UV6XXUj.png
@Zefyre
There’s very little coding in the sheet itself…. You could buy a whole run if you wanted LOL
All that to say, yes go ahead :>
@Zefyre
There’s very little coding in the sheet itself…. You could buy a whole run if you wanted LOL
All that to say, yes go ahead :>
Could I please get a slot for World Tour?
Could I please get a slot for World Tour?
@SilkVelvet
Noted!
@SilkVelvet
Noted!
Could i have a slot for Intergalactic, please :3? i think i've added myself to the spreadsheet but i'm not quite sure how it works, sorry!
Could i have a slot for Intergalactic, please :3? i think i've added myself to the spreadsheet but i'm not quite sure how it works, sorry!
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
@CatgirlWerewolf
Noted!
@CatgirlWerewolf
Noted!
I am in LOVE with these! Added myself to the list, but trying to decide which matching Abberation one to grab as well ~
I am in LOVE with these! Added myself to the list, but trying to decide which matching Abberation one to grab as well ~
Can't afford any rn but i need you to know that i ADORE the music references in the new accent names
Can't afford any rn but i need you to know that i ADORE the music references in the new accent names
KVbkgOZ.png
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 106 107