Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [NEW] CG reject - Skydancer F
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Slot for Moonflower Daze, please! qwq
Slot for Moonflower Daze, please! qwq
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Oh wow I didn't expect so many responses! Thank you all for the interest!!
@brightmeadow @FallingStar275 @Gaston @aprilraven @Comfrey @Yomiya @Ecruteak @cedarfrogs @Verdes @Griminal @ShimmeryLuna
@Jacket @Rosebrush @Banhana @ThistleProse @RahgolDok @Dakgogi @Verdice @KaichouKai @Vialheart @Akashiyuki @Watercolour
@Samelf @sneer @foxshapedshadows

I've given all of you a slot, feel free to check if your name is on the list in case of any error, I'll be notifying the people in the respective run as to when I list the accent on pa!

Below I'll answer the questions some of you gave :] Sorry for the long reply LOL

@Pawnmgers @Evet I'd like to make an mpose version! As long as you wouldn't mind waiting a bit, if you'd like I could add you to a pinglist for when I release an mpose version of the skin.
@Windstrike I'm ok with either treasure or gem payment! The ratio is 1g:1000t. Ill give you a slot, just make sure to tell me which form of payment you will be using!
@Xemriss yes I am considering recolors! If you (and anyone else seeing this) has any color suggestions then please tell me :D
Oh wow I didn't expect so many responses! Thank you all for the interest!!
@brightmeadow @FallingStar275 @Gaston @aprilraven @Comfrey @Yomiya @Ecruteak @cedarfrogs @Verdes @Griminal @ShimmeryLuna
@Jacket @Rosebrush @Banhana @ThistleProse @RahgolDok @Dakgogi @Verdice @KaichouKai @Vialheart @Akashiyuki @Watercolour
@Samelf @sneer @foxshapedshadows

I've given all of you a slot, feel free to check if your name is on the list in case of any error, I'll be notifying the people in the respective run as to when I list the accent on pa!

Below I'll answer the questions some of you gave :] Sorry for the long reply LOL

@Pawnmgers @Evet I'd like to make an mpose version! As long as you wouldn't mind waiting a bit, if you'd like I could add you to a pinglist for when I release an mpose version of the skin.
@Windstrike I'm ok with either treasure or gem payment! The ratio is 1g:1000t. Ill give you a slot, just make sure to tell me which form of payment you will be using!
@Xemriss yes I am considering recolors! If you (and anyone else seeing this) has any color suggestions then please tell me :D
Could I please get a slot? :D
Could I please get a slot? :D
would love a slot for moonflower daze! gorgeous work <3
would love a slot for moonflower daze! gorgeous work <3
why hello there.
would love a slot ^^

edit: as a suggestion, would love if you could make a whiskers compatible option ^^
would love a slot ^^

edit: as a suggestion, would love if you could make a whiskers compatible option ^^
Astera | Adult | They/Them or Ask for Pronouns
slot please!
slot please!
x32bDUi.png
spencer
.ca
fr+1
please PA me orders if I don't reply to pings if possible! irl is busy, sorry!
would def be interested in a blue recolour !!
would def be interested in a blue recolour !!
dlPR7wK.png
@Moondropp

Can I get a slot for Moonflower Daze, and a ping for a male version if you ever release one?
@Moondropp

Can I get a slot for Moonflower Daze, and a ping for a male version if you ever release one?
[Primal • Retreat]
Hatchery_signature2.png
Could i grab a slot? Tysm! The skin is gorgeous!
Could i grab a slot? Tysm! The skin is gorgeous!
38d78a583023821cb7d0ea6b5262686defce9083.png 81839435.png 76230048_YOw.png 63a33d220a116c3cb88358eb43ed98df867c83e4.png 17af34dcd886f7a939aa6f945aa814b255f6d318.png
Hello! I would love a ping if you do a male pose, and/or red flower recolor ^^
Hello! I would love a ping if you do a male pose, and/or red flower recolor ^^
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28