Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Do you have any noggles?
Do you have any noggles?
OFTXtKI.png0Tkgsq4.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1oofwc1tfmvub_100.png
that would be awesome! Where can I see which ones you have though? i would love to expand my collection :)
that would be awesome! Where can I see which ones you have though? i would love to expand my collection :)
@Riptidethedragon unfortunately I don't have any spares sorry!
@Flatbooty I'm unsure of anyway to easily show what spares I have. Especially since when I have pending crossroads, I can't see which ones I've given away until they are accepted. So I'll send your care package tomorrow! To avoid any issues
@Riptidethedragon unfortunately I don't have any spares sorry!
@Flatbooty I'm unsure of anyway to easily show what spares I have. Especially since when I have pending crossroads, I can't see which ones I've given away until they are accepted. So I'll send your care package tomorrow! To avoid any issues
Amazing!! Thanks so much man
Amazing!! Thanks so much man
Hello! I would just love a handful of familiars that aren't in my bestiary yet, doesn't matter the value or the amount!
Hello! I would just love a handful of familiars that aren't in my bestiary yet, doesn't matter the value or the amount!
MALICE.png heart.png MENACE_ALL_CAPS.png test
- Art Shop -
- Skins & Accents -
- Hatchery(WIP) -
test
Hi! Do you have a spare Tengu, Princess Petal Gecko, Golden Lionsnake and Chimera?
Hi! Do you have a spare Tengu, Princess Petal Gecko, Golden Lionsnake and Chimera?
2KAdknV.png tqGkHih.png
Hi, I'd love to have a couple of familiars that I don't already have
Hi, I'd love to have a couple of familiars that I don't already have
@silversniper512
Hi! May i get a familiar or two? i'm not picky, so surprise me! Thanks for this!
@silversniper512
Hi! May i get a familiar or two? i'm not picky, so surprise me! Thanks for this!
qzjf7g5.png
Wn6vGC1.pngiuEBSJ3.png QRVupBA.png n29EMdP.pngAl1BEGR.png
Could I get a few random familiars? Ty!
Could I get a few random familiars? Ty!
….……..1Bxczna.png …..
o b c o r d a t a
he/him | writer | fr+2
…..2GdahBg.png
@SilverSniper512
Could I get a few random fodder fams?
@SilverSniper512
Could I get a few random fodder fams?