Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] G1 XXY Obs/Obs/Ice- (LAST DAY)
1 2 3 4
ldp please
ldp please
HGXrZDQ.gif
ldp please
ldp please
CheuG1b.png tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo1_250.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
ldp please
ldp please
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
ldp please!
ldp please!
6Jj8Ipi.png
even the SB is out of my league >> congrats on the hatch, and LDP please!
even the SB is out of my league >> congrats on the hatch, and LDP please!
CYGhyrI.png
Holy heck, that's one pretty derg qwq wouldn't be able to afford it even in my wildest dreams xD curiosity ldp please c':
Holy heck, that's one pretty derg qwq wouldn't be able to afford it even in my wildest dreams xD curiosity ldp please c':
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
ldp please (:
ldp please (:
Hi guys! Hope you don't mind a singular extra ping- I thought it might be a good idea to throw up a reminder ping a week before the end of the auction, just because I know if I were participating in an auction this long, I would've probably forgotten and would appreciate a reminder that gives me time to liquidate stuff. Hope this isn't too annoying or anything! ^^"

@dems @furo @Runi @EonShinato @Stones @0hzarks @kyruiz @iiPessimystic @Zelrune @thorr @Darkfeather @cross @ShinyQuagsire @ladylilitu @souls @Cirrostratus @X3X @Cerion @ChesireCLAM @Avarosa @doniider @Tenpou @Duchess @Fya @Windstrike @IndigoCat
Hi guys! Hope you don't mind a singular extra ping- I thought it might be a good idea to throw up a reminder ping a week before the end of the auction, just because I know if I were participating in an auction this long, I would've probably forgotten and would appreciate a reminder that gives me time to liquidate stuff. Hope this isn't too annoying or anything! ^^"

@dems @furo @Runi @EonShinato @Stones @0hzarks @kyruiz @iiPessimystic @Zelrune @thorr @Darkfeather @cross @ShinyQuagsire @ladylilitu @souls @Cirrostratus @X3X @Cerion @ChesireCLAM @Avarosa @doniider @Tenpou @Duchess @Fya @Windstrike @IndigoCat
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
I dink it
I dink it
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• They/Them; Any Pronouns
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
ldp pls!
Almost feels like a omen, having his name be the same as my favorite stuffed toy on a combo of dreams
ldp pls!
Almost feels like a omen, having his name be the same as my favorite stuffed toy on a combo of dreams
1 2 3 4