Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | rename eye-change vials to the eye type
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
glad i found this thread 'cause i'm trying to update my wishlist (which doubles as a reference list for me and my scatter brain) and man. please.
glad i found this thread 'cause i'm trying to update my wishlist (which doubles as a reference list for me and my scatter brain) and man. please.
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
blease....i literally have to go to the fandom wiki every time i want an eye vial to figure out what it's called. "vial of elemental sight" is the only one i can remember. shouldn't have to go to an off-site resource to figure this out
blease....i literally have to go to the fandom wiki every time i want an eye vial to figure out what it's called. "vial of elemental sight" is the only one i can remember. shouldn't have to go to an off-site resource to figure this out
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
I can't believe this still isn't implement. I still support this because of much-needed QoL.
I can't believe this still isn't implement. I still support this because of much-needed QoL.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
As much as I adore the really nice names of these items, support. Man, I just forget that they're named something different constantly when I'm searching..
As much as I adore the really nice names of these items, support. Man, I just forget that they're named something different constantly when I'm searching..
FbBE7dN.png PkBFCHn.png mlHpBMC.png HvXZhho.png 56yqAPu.png PkBFCHn.png FObX7rS.png
rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png
wthFnM3.png PkBFCHn.png EE2umbT.png HvXZhho.png 8GgdVkW.png PkBFCHn.png mIzQJUh.png
Once again coming here to support this because I accidentally bought wrong vials a few times because of this already, we don't need to have twee little names for a one-time-use item like this where I have to check the hecking Game Database before I buy to make sure I'm buying the right thing. Just... what is wrong with calling it Vial of Primal Sight or something?
Once again coming here to support this because I accidentally bought wrong vials a few times because of this already, we don't need to have twee little names for a one-time-use item like this where I have to check the hecking Game Database before I buy to make sure I'm buying the right thing. Just... what is wrong with calling it Vial of Primal Sight or something?
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support! I'm trying to get multi-gaze eyes for my lair and I literally keep forgetting it's called a Vial of Disjointed Sight so I've had to make notes about it in my dragon profiles. They should absolutely be renamed for the sake of consistency and making them easier to find.
Support! I'm trying to get multi-gaze eyes for my lair and I literally keep forgetting it's called a Vial of Disjointed Sight so I've had to make notes about it in my dragon profiles. They should absolutely be renamed for the sake of consistency and making them easier to find.
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
FULL SUPPORT.
FULL SUPPORT.
Full support, I always have to look up what I'm actually after every time I need a vial...
Full support, I always have to look up what I'm actually after every time I need a vial...
lightning.gif2f3b078d99d720604b36510c35f391005ec07b3f.pngQOsn8Q8.png
Massive support. Finding an eye phial on the AH (because they're rarely in the marketplace) is such a nightmare.
Massive support. Finding an eye phial on the AH (because they're rarely in the marketplace) is such a nightmare.

Eek's Accents
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18