Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair Spacers - With Mock-ups
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
enormous support! What a beautiful way to organize lairs [emoji=aberration star size=1]
enormous support!

What a beautiful way to organize lairs
42618_1.png MUYNhfy.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
IMG_0395_1.png
big support

I really want to be able to center my dragons that aren't in a full line, so this would be amazing :)
big support

I really want to be able to center my dragons that aren't in a full line, so this would be amazing :)
ooooooooooooooooo fdBErrE.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
This is so good, i love it
This is so good, i love it
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
I would love something like this. It would allow for much more customization in organizing dragons exactly as I want.
I would love something like this. It would allow for much more customization in organizing dragons exactly as I want.
huge support! This is beautiful and a good way to organize and highlight dragons.
huge support! This is beautiful and a good way to organize and highlight dragons.
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
Yes please, this is an amazing idea and the mockups are really convincig ! I'd love to be able to select visuals from vistas and scenes since there are quite a few now, and they offer great variety !
All the possibilities this offers in terms of lair aesthetics are very interesting, I'd really like to have that.
Also I support the idea of having separators be a treasure sink, the site need those and as you would need more separator only if your lair got bigger, it usually means you are a more advanced player with more insight on how to make dragon money.
Yes please, this is an amazing idea and the mockups are really convincig ! I'd love to be able to select visuals from vistas and scenes since there are quite a few now, and they offer great variety !
All the possibilities this offers in terms of lair aesthetics are very interesting, I'd really like to have that.
Also I support the idea of having separators be a treasure sink, the site need those and as you would need more separator only if your lair got bigger, it usually means you are a more advanced player with more insight on how to make dragon money.
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
Come to think of it, I realize now that this could also be really helpful for visually organizing breeding plans (not that sheer aesthetics reasons aren't good enough by themselves, I just think that's another big bonus for if this were to be added)
Come to think of it, I realize now that this could also be really helpful for visually organizing breeding plans (not that sheer aesthetics reasons aren't good enough by themselves, I just think that's another big bonus for if this were to be added)
GLMwkdE.png2rWR3yh.png11efmKl.pngrix3ppo.png5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
Support! I love the mockups and other suggestions as well.
Support! I love the mockups and other suggestions as well.
UwPE0Qp.png
ive been thinking ab these everyday since i saw them. huge support still, i need these
ive been thinking ab these everyday since i saw them. huge support still, i need these
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar, lf nests
Love pretty much everything about this.
Love pretty much everything about this.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25