Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragonvale friends!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@itswren
Not bad, I think. Got most of the newer dragons that were relased during my hiatus plus Lovonone (bought), Glassia (Metal Rift Traited) and Mesmerus so yeah.
Doing last tries for Masque.

Congrats on getting Techno! I'm still stuck trying for Delirium because looks like the ~2% of chances is more like 0.0000002% :")

Note to y'all: If anyone needs a dragon from the event, I have most of them (I do not have: Lovesick, Nomnoter, Masque*, Scuttle, Buttercup, Rosegold, Sweetheart, Canvas, Astraline, Cupido, Brutiful, Divi, Pricklefluff and Classical) so let me know if you want any in Coop! Also note that Mesmerus can be cloned only by breeding two Mesmerus dragons.

*I may still get Masque before event ends but 0.3% isn't really a hopeful chance lol
@itswren
Not bad, I think. Got most of the newer dragons that were relased during my hiatus plus Lovonone (bought), Glassia (Metal Rift Traited) and Mesmerus so yeah.
Doing last tries for Masque.

Congrats on getting Techno! I'm still stuck trying for Delirium because looks like the ~2% of chances is more like 0.0000002% :")

Note to y'all: If anyone needs a dragon from the event, I have most of them (I do not have: Lovesick, Nomnoter, Masque*, Scuttle, Buttercup, Rosegold, Sweetheart, Canvas, Astraline, Cupido, Brutiful, Divi, Pricklefluff and Classical) so let me know if you want any in Coop! Also note that Mesmerus can be cloned only by breeding two Mesmerus dragons.

*I may still get Masque before event ends but 0.3% isn't really a hopeful chance lol
W6LdAlV.gif
@itswren
aaaa ofc! i'm glad you got it!

@Springaling406
i got delirium from your coop! thank you so much for your help! :D

the event went well for me! i filled in all of my missing dragons from the event, so i'm happy to put any of them in coop on request! at the moment, i have brutiful in coop :)

usually i wait until the end of the event to make major purchases (outside of failed limiteds), but now i'm trying to get extra habitats while i can. i'm always running out of habitat space and feel bad moving display dragons to the hibcave hahaha
@itswren
aaaa ofc! i'm glad you got it!

@Springaling406
i got delirium from your coop! thank you so much for your help! :D

the event went well for me! i filled in all of my missing dragons from the event, so i'm happy to put any of them in coop on request! at the moment, i have brutiful in coop :)

usually i wait until the end of the event to make major purchases (outside of failed limiteds), but now i'm trying to get extra habitats while i can. i'm always running out of habitat space and feel bad moving display dragons to the hibcave hahaha
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
@wetdog15

You’re welcome! I’m so happy you finally got it :D
I’ll be going for that brutiful. I wanted to get it but I never had enough roses, except for when I was saving for the color tower (I forgot its name XD)

I just got a mesolite egg from a login egg. I felt I had to share XD
@wetdog15

You’re welcome! I’m so happy you finally got it :D
I’ll be going for that brutiful. I wanted to get it but I never had enough roses, except for when I was saving for the color tower (I forgot its name XD)

I just got a mesolite egg from a login egg. I felt I had to share XD
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
The event has ended, no more roses can be gathered! But there's about 2 days until the event shop closes (exactly until March 15 daily reset that currently occurs at 07:00 FR time) so if y'all didn't spend all or at least most of the roses, it's the last moment to spend them! Note that it's already impossible to buy the chest that drops the decor for Mesmerus transformation.

I thought I still would be able to gather enough for a Classical dragon but ended up about 1 300 roses too short for that so will decide between Brutiful or Divi.
The event has ended, no more roses can be gathered! But there's about 2 days until the event shop closes (exactly until March 15 daily reset that currently occurs at 07:00 FR time) so if y'all didn't spend all or at least most of the roses, it's the last moment to spend them! Note that it's already impossible to buy the chest that drops the decor for Mesmerus transformation.

I thought I still would be able to gather enough for a Classical dragon but ended up about 1 300 roses too short for that so will decide between Brutiful or Divi.
W6LdAlV.gif
with the burcadian/easter-themed event coming up, here are some things that could be helpful to look out for based on past game trends (the dragonvale wiki has helped me out so much over the years haha):

usually during burcadian events, the lost island returns to the event shop. its price has fluctuated over time, but for the past three years it's been sitting at 6135 ec, which is honestly cheaper than a lot of dragons. it's smaller than the main islands by default (15x15 grid), and its upgrade is pretty pricey, but it's still more island space to be aware of.

for the past few years, the extra ec gimmick for burcadian events has been runic breeding caves, which are pretty cool! any runic cave that you have used at any point in the event gives you a free dragon claim from the pool of dragons you've bred in runic caves over the course of the event, so make sure to use any extra runic cave unlocks from the daily rewards on caves you haven't opened yet so you can claim as many dragons as possible :)

i really thought that clover dragons and celtic dragons have been available in the event shop in the past, but i looked it up and that's never been the case. i'm not sure if anyone cares about breeding combo spoilers, but just in case, clover is involved in the combo for luck and celtic is involved in the combo for redbeard, so if anyone is going for either of those it may be nice to breed for them now while you can.

chrysalis dragons and monolith dragons can be a royal pain to breed. thankfully, they're generally pretty cheap during this event. both types are permanent, so you can definitely get some in the upcoming event and use them to fill out your dragonarium anytime if you need to. chrysalis and monolith eggs of mystery cycle into the rift shop during this event as well, and they're the easiest way to get rift traited chrysalis and monolith dragons, so make sure to grab a few of those! the pearlescent dragon has a notoriously difficult combo, so it's definitely high on my list of recommended purchases.

there are four sets of evolution decorations available this event for the minchi, pixie, glyph, and hedera dragons. if you're actively going for the evolution sets, best of luck to you, and make sure you have a good pile of gems for golden chest minigames on double days. the extra ec really does add up!
with the burcadian/easter-themed event coming up, here are some things that could be helpful to look out for based on past game trends (the dragonvale wiki has helped me out so much over the years haha):

usually during burcadian events, the lost island returns to the event shop. its price has fluctuated over time, but for the past three years it's been sitting at 6135 ec, which is honestly cheaper than a lot of dragons. it's smaller than the main islands by default (15x15 grid), and its upgrade is pretty pricey, but it's still more island space to be aware of.

for the past few years, the extra ec gimmick for burcadian events has been runic breeding caves, which are pretty cool! any runic cave that you have used at any point in the event gives you a free dragon claim from the pool of dragons you've bred in runic caves over the course of the event, so make sure to use any extra runic cave unlocks from the daily rewards on caves you haven't opened yet so you can claim as many dragons as possible :)

i really thought that clover dragons and celtic dragons have been available in the event shop in the past, but i looked it up and that's never been the case. i'm not sure if anyone cares about breeding combo spoilers, but just in case, clover is involved in the combo for luck and celtic is involved in the combo for redbeard, so if anyone is going for either of those it may be nice to breed for them now while you can.

chrysalis dragons and monolith dragons can be a royal pain to breed. thankfully, they're generally pretty cheap during this event. both types are permanent, so you can definitely get some in the upcoming event and use them to fill out your dragonarium anytime if you need to. chrysalis and monolith eggs of mystery cycle into the rift shop during this event as well, and they're the easiest way to get rift traited chrysalis and monolith dragons, so make sure to grab a few of those! the pearlescent dragon has a notoriously difficult combo, so it's definitely high on my list of recommended purchases.

there are four sets of evolution decorations available this event for the minchi, pixie, glyph, and hedera dragons. if you're actively going for the evolution sets, best of luck to you, and make sure you have a good pile of gems for golden chest minigames on double days. the extra ec really does add up!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
NEW EVENT CALLED "A THAWSOME SPRING" STARTS ON MARCH 16TH AT 07:00 FR TIME
(It's worth reading through the tips in the post above, especially if you're not familiar with this type of events)

Also Equinox dragon returned for about a week, it's one of my favourite dragons! Though I still remember how much I was mad at them when I was trying to breed the first one back in September 2018 >_>
NEW EVENT CALLED "A THAWSOME SPRING" STARTS ON MARCH 16TH AT 07:00 FR TIME
(It's worth reading through the tips in the post above, especially if you're not familiar with this type of events)

Also Equinox dragon returned for about a week, it's one of my favourite dragons! Though I still remember how much I was mad at them when I was trying to breed the first one back in September 2018 >_>
W6LdAlV.gif
So I got a notification on my phone that my dragons were done breeding, and I end up getting an Equinox egg :D
After so long, I finally have it :D

If anyone would like me to put it in co-op, let me know! ^v^
So I got a notification on my phone that my dragons were done breeding, and I end up getting an Equinox egg :D
After so long, I finally have it :D

If anyone would like me to put it in co-op, let me know! ^v^
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
[font=century][size=4]i had such bad luck breeding for the limited during the last event, here's hoping i get them this time [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
i had such bad luck breeding for the limited during the last event, here's hoping i get them this time
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
ello!! ive been summoned!
i started playing this game probably somewhere around 9 or 10 years ago, i dont remember exactly. but i havent played it a really long time, and just redownloaded it to check it out :> glad to see people are still playing this game, even after 10 years! if anyone wants to add me im slugcat#0365, just pm me/ping me with your id as well :D
ello!! ive been summoned!
i started playing this game probably somewhere around 9 or 10 years ago, i dont remember exactly. but i havent played it a really long time, and just redownloaded it to check it out :> glad to see people are still playing this game, even after 10 years! if anyone wants to add me im slugcat#0365, just pm me/ping me with your id as well :D
Sc5ByAe.gif
hello!
my art shop is closed ill update this later!
make sure to ping sunnny and not sunny!
@Sunnny
Hello! Sent you a request, my code is in my first post in this thread!
@Sunnny
Hello! Sent you a request, my code is in my first post in this thread!
W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11