Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] old fest stuff, bosses, genes, etc.
1 2 3 4
@Dimetrodork

Hi! Based on LAH prices and then discounting that, I’d be happy to sell both of them to you for 295 g/kt. Or, 214 for the treeshroud and 81 for the chains, if you prefer.
@Dimetrodork

Hi! Based on LAH prices and then discounting that, I’d be happy to sell both of them to you for 295 g/kt. Or, 214 for the treeshroud and 81 for the chains, if you prefer.
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
Hi! How much would you be looking for for the Luminous Halo (LAH 1850g), Gladegift Halo (LAH 250g), Voltaic Halo (LAH 450g), and Spellwrought Halo (LAH 390g)
Hi! How much would you be looking for for the Luminous Halo (LAH 1850g), Gladegift Halo (LAH 250g), Voltaic Halo (LAH 450g), and Spellwrought Halo (LAH 390g)

Hi! Thank you for your patience and for including the LAH prices. Based on those, I would price the halos at the following:

luminous halo=1730 g/kt
gladegift halo=235 g/kt
voltaic halo=415 g/kt
spellwrought halo=360 g/kt

That would be for each individually. If you buy more than one, though, I will knock the price down some more :)
@wanli

Hi! Thank you for your patience and for including the LAH prices. Based on those, I would price the halos at the following:

luminous halo=1730 g/kt
gladegift halo=235 g/kt
voltaic halo=415 g/kt
spellwrought halo=360 g/kt

That would be for each individually. If you buy more than one, though, I will knock the price down some more :)
I'd like to buy them all from you in that case! you can PA them to me for what you think is fair, or put them all in a CR and let me know the total :D thank you!
I'd like to buy them all from you in that case! you can PA them to me for what you think is fair, or put them all in a CR and let me know the total :D thank you!

Awesome! I sent a CR :D Thanks!
@wanli

Awesome! I sent a CR :D Thanks!
Bump
Bump
@HeroSmitten do you have a price in mind for the stone borer?
@HeroSmitten do you have a price in mind for the stone borer?
@cherrytrees

How about 4608 g/kt? There's a big differential between the gem and treasure LAH right now, so I averaged them and then knocked the price down.
@cherrytrees

How about 4608 g/kt? There's a big differential between the gem and treasure LAH right now, so I averaged them and then knocked the price down.
Bump
Bump
@HeroSmitten

How much for the Luminous Sundrapes?
@HeroSmitten

How much for the Luminous Sundrapes?
YVJY8Ut.png sh5xjiu.png
uY2YPWr.png
eswSnrS.png
UeSE1vI.png