Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF black, black, wisteria dergs
I'm looking for a male and a female with the colors black, black, wisteria for my next project. Planning on making them aethers, and with the new cinder/blaze genes it gives black colored dergs have the ace flag colors.

Any help would be great as there are currently none in the AH at all c:
I'm looking for a male and a female with the colors black, black, wisteria for my next project. Planning on making them aethers, and with the new cinder/blaze genes it gives black colored dergs have the ace flag colors.

Any help would be great as there are currently none in the AH at all c:
CxEBf1c.pngfWMbPI9.pngCKpHyZd.pngy5cUkpH.png
| avatar | she/they | queer asexual | neurodivergent | FR+3 | wishlist |
This guy is in someone's fodder tab! you may want to reach out to the owner! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84854431][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/848545/84854431_350.png[/img][/url]
This guy is in someone's fodder tab! you may want to reach out to the owner!
84854431_350.png
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
@Kilonian thanks, just sent a message! How did you find them??
@Kilonian thanks, just sent a message! How did you find them??
CxEBf1c.pngfWMbPI9.pngCKpHyZd.pngy5cUkpH.png
| avatar | she/they | queer asexual | neurodivergent | FR+3 | wishlist |
@YanoraTheran the search function would be useful for you! it can search up a dragon with pretty much any trait. here's one for black/black/wisteria dragons!

link
@YanoraTheran the search function would be useful for you! it can search up a dragon with pretty much any trait. here's one for black/black/wisteria dragons!

link
CDZsGNI.pnggenderfluid_flag.pngM8iaT63.png
@YanoraTheran
Puffi already answered for me, the search function!

you can put in any colors/genes/breeds/ etc... you want, and it will show you all dragons on the site that have those qualities!
if you click on the dragon, and then look at the lair they're in, sometimes it'll say they're for sale, or in a tab labeled 'fodder' or something similar. If a dragon is in a tab like that, if you message the owner, there's a good chance they'll sell it to you!

Hope that was helpful, and feel free to reach out if you have any more questions!
@YanoraTheran
Puffi already answered for me, the search function!

you can put in any colors/genes/breeds/ etc... you want, and it will show you all dragons on the site that have those qualities!
if you click on the dragon, and then look at the lair they're in, sometimes it'll say they're for sale, or in a tab labeled 'fodder' or something similar. If a dragon is in a tab like that, if you message the owner, there's a good chance they'll sell it to you!

Hope that was helpful, and feel free to reach out if you have any more questions!
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png