Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite Aether pose?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
They're both good, but as has been said already, they have quite different vibes.

At first I didn't like the male pose at all, but looking at it again, it's alright, I just don't like how their necks are positioned.

They're both good, but as has been said already, they have quite different vibes.

At first I didn't like the male pose at all, but looking at it again, it's alright, I just don't like how their necks are positioned.

Just a socially awkward and anxious person trying to open up a little.
Please ping me in replies :)
I think the female is my fave! However I adore all three of them, it’s one of the rare times in which it was actually hard for me to pick favorites ^^
I think the female is my fave! However I adore all three of them, it’s one of the rare times in which it was actually hard for me to pick favorites ^^
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
male!!!!! adore the head scrunch and little pawbeans and being able ta show off the genes well :D
male!!!!! adore the head scrunch and little pawbeans and being able ta show off the genes well :D

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
Male pose! Then baby, then female. I love teefies so I'm kinda surprised I like the female pose least! They're all soo cute though. [emoji=aether star size=1]
Male pose! Then baby, then female. I love teefies so I'm kinda surprised I like the female pose least! They're all soo cute though.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Female first! Then babies and last the males, the goofy neck is funny but I prefer something more epic :)
Female first! Then babies and last the males, the goofy neck is funny but I prefer something more epic :)
SIG-02.png
i love female... but i KEEP ACCIDENTALLY GETTING MALE ONES! the male pose is okay but i love the female one so much more
i love female... but i KEEP ACCIDENTALLY GETTING MALE ONES! the male pose is okay but i love the female one so much more
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
i like the females' expression, but the babies are really cute
i like the females' expression, but the babies are really cute
w80htq.png
Genuinely like both. Like others have said, the female works best for scary/unsettling (esp with goat or faceted eyes) while the male is cuter, though I think he can be scary with the right genes too.
Genuinely like both. Like others have said, the female works best for scary/unsettling (esp with goat or faceted eyes) while the male is cuter, though I think he can be scary with the right genes too.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
I love all three, but I think my favorite is the female. Feels very dynamic.
I love all three, but I think my favorite is the female. Feels very dynamic.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
I honestly struggle to pick a favourite. At first i thought the male pose was ugly but over the course of the day it's grown on me and i think it's just so goofy and full of personality with an interesting silhouette, while the female pose is elegant and nice to look at. I can't choose if i'm honest lol
I honestly struggle to pick a favourite. At first i thought the male pose was ugly but over the course of the day it's grown on me and i think it's just so goofy and full of personality with an interesting silhouette, while the female pose is elegant and nice to look at. I can't choose if i'm honest lol
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9