Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [23] MistJam OOF Raffle- closed
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24
Last hour for kites 'til after maintenance guys! (what kind of arcanancient do you think we'll get? [emoji=skydancer confused size=1] )
Last hour for kites 'til after maintenance guys! (what kind of arcanancient do you think we'll get? )
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
And we're back! enjoy your new Aether dragons! [emoji=aether happy size=2]
And we're back! enjoy your new Aether dragons!
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
Listen, I could not for the life of me link it on the sheet, so I'm tossing it here. In honor of today's ancient release, here's your bonus NOT bird of the day, the hummingbird clearwing, a moth that very much looks and [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyLSi11niWU]darts around[/url] like a hummingbird but is in fact a moth. [img]https://inaturalist-open-data.s3.amazonaws.com/photos/1611815/large.jpg[/img] also, if you guys want some cash for those sweet, sweet, new Aether genes, send in some dragons!
Listen, I could not for the life of me link it on the sheet, so I'm tossing it here. In honor of today's ancient release, here's your bonus NOT bird of the day, the hummingbird clearwing, a moth that very much looks and darts around like a hummingbird but is in fact a moth.

large.jpg

also, if you guys want some cash for those sweet, sweet, new Aether genes, send in some dragons!
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
@Uroboro hi there, sorry for the wait and thank you for your patience while I price checked/recorded - just a heads up that I believe you mispriced the undertide (which is level 1)!
@Uroboro hi there, sorry for the wait and thank you for your patience while I price checked/recorded - just a heads up that I believe you mispriced the undertide (which is level 1)!
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
@BeeWhisperer

Oh, sorry! The joy of New Dragon clearly overwhelmed my mind. Ha ha
@BeeWhisperer

Oh, sorry! The joy of New Dragon clearly overwhelmed my mind. Ha ha
6277376109475431291b7940.jpg62772e21094754312904d6dc.jpg
Cool prizes sending dergs
Cool prizes sending dergs
Gonna be sending dragons soon
Gonna be sending dragons soon
4xn43c.png
@Asherlark
Hi, my crs have been sitting there for an hour. Is something wrong?
@Asherlark
Hi, my crs have been sitting there for an hour. Is something wrong?
0JEQL3a.png
any windie want an unsure amount of dragon level of flood
any windie want an unsure amount of dragon level of flood
@LilyBound I'm so sorry, I got pulled away unexpectedly! I am on it now, thank you so much for your patience!
@LilyBound I'm so sorry, I got pulled away unexpectedly! I am on it now, thank you so much for your patience!
unknown.png xiBfO47.png windsinger.png he/they/it

FR+2 (central time)

current project: earth rep

ask me about blaseball
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24