Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Aether Dragons
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 134 135
The design is nice, but cute is not really my thing. Also, it doesn't entirely translate as "dragon" to me. I thought the announcement picture is a fancy familiar that fits the theme.
At least they're better than Fae >.>
The design is nice, but cute is not really my thing. Also, it doesn't entirely translate as "dragon" to me. I thought the announcement picture is a fancy familiar that fits the theme.
At least they're better than Fae >.>
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
"STOP EATING MY LIBRARY"

If Arcanist made this password, I swear he's gonna be my third fave deity behind PB and IW-
"STOP EATING MY LIBRARY"

If Arcanist made this password, I swear he's gonna be my third fave deity behind PB and IW-
KptxMMR.png my sig isn't my sig without this meowstic
OK, this is my favorite ancient lore so far. "Please stop eating my library." "I ate it." I CAN'T, HELP
OK, this is my favorite ancient lore so far. "Please stop eating my library." "I ate it." I CAN'T, HELP
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
they are soooo pretty i love how they look even when they only have the basic genes!!
they are soooo pretty i love how they look even when they only have the basic genes!!
Pog
Pog
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
OH MY GOD THEY'RE FUNNY LITTLE GUYS..... THEY'RE SO WEIRD AND CUTE I LOVE THEM I AM NEVER LEAVING ARCANE (HYSTERICAL SOBBING)
OH MY GOD THEY'RE FUNNY LITTLE GUYS..... THEY'RE SO WEIRD AND CUTE I LOVE THEM I AM NEVER LEAVING ARCANE (HYSTERICAL SOBBING)
And when creation goes to die,
You can find me in the sky,
Upon the last day...
And you will be okay.
. tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Ohh they're super cute :)
Ohh they're super cute :)
They’re so neat!! I love that they’re like fluffier versions of fae dragons.
They’re so neat!! I love that they’re like fluffier versions of fae dragons.
I wasn't sure how I felt about the design, but I love the lore and personalities of these dragons so they are really growing on me. They're just trying their best
I wasn't sure how I felt about the design, but I love the lore and personalities of these dragons so they are really growing on me. They're just trying their best
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
These are delightful!
These are delightful!
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 134 135