Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Aether Dragons
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 134 135
I love them so, so much! I got way too excited for these that I made my mom come to check on me, but I don't care I just love them so, so much [emoji=aether love size=1]
I love them so, so much! I got way too excited for these that I made my mom come to check on me, but I don't care I just love them so, so much
casual player from Finland
they/them
IT LOOKS LIKE PUKEI PUKEI I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

Thank you staff!!!!

Thank you staff!!!!

she/they || FR+3

pixel credit
YmkjgGR.gif
FLOOFY SPACE MOTHS
FLOOFY SPACE MOTHS
Aw they are so cute!!! :')
Aw they are so cute!!! :')
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
[quote name="BurittoKimasan" date="2023-03-22 08:08:49" ] Can I get a clarification on which is the male pose and which is the female pose? The alt text says the one jumping right is male, but the scrying workshop has that pose as female [/quote] @BurittoKimasan, the female pose is the one hovering in mid-air while slightly curled in on itself, looking slightly to the dragon's right. The male pose is the one jumping and looking more at the viewer.
BurittoKimasan wrote on 2023-03-22 08:08:49:
Can I get a clarification on which is the male pose and which is the female pose? The alt text says the one jumping right is male, but the scrying workshop has that pose as female

@BurittoKimasan, the female pose is the one hovering in mid-air while slightly curled in on itself, looking slightly to the dragon's right. The male pose is the one jumping and looking more at the viewer.
You had one job.
You had one job.
I love them so much ;__;

But... when are we getting more den space?? I've been maxed for months and I can't obtain new dragons due to it.

The last Arlo fams are awakened, please give us more space ;___;
I love them so much ;__;

But... when are we getting more den space?? I've been maxed for months and I can't obtain new dragons due to it.

The last Arlo fams are awakened, please give us more space ;___;
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[center][img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/vocaloid/images/8/8e/GHOST_-_Honey_I%27m_Home.png[/img] M O T H[/center]
GHOST_-_Honey_I%27m_Home.png

M O T H
forum-signature-stuff-4.pngforum-signature-stuff-1.pngforum-signature-stuff-2.pngforum-signature-stuff-3.png
naming one beyblade in honor of the beyblade joke from the teasers
naming one beyblade in honor of the beyblade joke from the teasers
KwxLkEj.png
J7D1quC.png
[quote name="mossdeep" date="2023-03-22 08:10:02" ] IT LOOKS LIKE PUKEI PUKEI I LOVE IT I LOVE IT Thank you staff!!!! [/quote] O M G THEY DO!? Pukei BABIEZ!!
mossdeep wrote on 2023-03-22 08:10:02:

Thank you staff!!!!

O M G THEY DO!? Pukei BABIEZ!!
U.D.A.T
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 134 135