Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Aether Dragons
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 134 135
MOTHS?!
MOTHS?!
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
These creatures have never thought a thought in their lives. This is the face my cat makes at me when I stop her from licking the tape when I open packages.

Also this is hands down the best lore story I have ever seen. Truly phenomenal and top tier lore. thank you.
These creatures have never thought a thought in their lives. This is the face my cat makes at me when I stop her from licking the tape when I open packages.

Also this is hands down the best lore story I have ever seen. Truly phenomenal and top tier lore. thank you.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
QUE???
QUE???
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
OOOOOOOOOHHHHH, NEW FAVORITE DRAGON BREED AQUIRED!!!

Good God! What a beautiful species and such a good job on the available Genes for them! I look forward to devoting the rest of my live to the Aether Dragons
OOOOOOOOOHHHHH, NEW FAVORITE DRAGON BREED AQUIRED!!!

Good God! What a beautiful species and such a good job on the available Genes for them! I look forward to devoting the rest of my live to the Aether Dragons
Im not going to lie, I have conflicting feeling with the long waited arcane ancient, on one hand, they are moth alike and have some nice genes, something I really appreaciate , but on the other hand...they quite look a bit awkard? a bit underwhelming too, I feel bad because I want to love them so bad but I just cant, I guess that having them shown to me by my cousin instead of getting surprised by myself that the page was finally up was also something that made me feel quite "meh" about them.
Guess I can stop already yearing for a more eldritch focused arcane ancient.
Im not going to lie, I have conflicting feeling with the long waited arcane ancient, on one hand, they are moth alike and have some nice genes, something I really appreaciate , but on the other hand...they quite look a bit awkard? a bit underwhelming too, I feel bad because I want to love them so bad but I just cant, I guess that having them shown to me by my cousin instead of getting surprised by myself that the page was finally up was also something that made me feel quite "meh" about them.
Guess I can stop already yearing for a more eldritch focused arcane ancient.
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
Nice looking anceint
Nice looking anceint
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
[quote name="VenomousSwan" date="2023-03-22 07:48:42" ] Umm... what? [/quote] Lmao I had a similar reaction....to say they're a little goofy is an understatement
VenomousSwan wrote on 2023-03-22 07:48:42:
Umm... what?

Lmao I had a similar reaction....to say they're a little goofy is an understatement
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
Oh phew I was worried we'd have to break discord's starboard even more to summon them

Jokes aside these are awesome! :D
Oh phew I was worried we'd have to break discord's starboard even more to summon them

Jokes aside these are awesome! :D
vDH0pGc.png
MOTH BABIES MOTH BABIES MOTH BABIESSSSSS
MOTH BABIES MOTH BABIES MOTH BABIESSSSSS
2OTuj7X.pngMgSM0ZQ.pngninbinarycatcher.png
MOTHS
MOTHS
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa