Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I Don't Think It's an Ancient...
1 2 3 4
It is an Ancient as Staff have no said it isn't. They're usually pretty good about not giving people false hope for new breeds.
It is an Ancient as Staff have no said it isn't. They're usually pretty good about not giving people false hope for new breeds.
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
One and a half hours left to see how well this thread ages :)
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
[quote name="@PurpleTartan" date="2023-03-22 04:10:37" ] It is an Ancient as Staff have no said it isn't. They're usually pretty good about not giving people false hope for new breeds. [/quote] Staff have not confirmed or denied either at this point. We will see.
@PurpleTartan wrote on 2023-03-22 04:10:37:
Staff have not confirmed or denied either at this point. We will see.
[quote name="TheHunterZ" date="2023-03-22 04:29:35" ] One and a half hours left to see how well this thread ages :) [/quote] Fr. I'm gonna put my bets in and make the assumption that it will be an Ancient with Effort.
TheHunterZ wrote on 2023-03-22 04:29:35:

Fr. I'm gonna put my bets in and make the assumption that it will be an Ancient with Effort.
d6ZVnAI.gif
Imo not anything more than a new ancient drop. The teasers have been getting fancier as we go along anyway, and this type of intro wouldn't have suited the simple animation style of the previous ones.
Imo not anything more than a new ancient drop. The teasers have been getting fancier as we go along anyway, and this type of intro wouldn't have suited the simple animation style of the previous ones.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="@KairiDragoness" date="2023-03-22 04:46:18" ] [quote name="PurpleTartan" date="2023-03-22 04:10:37" ] It is an Ancient as Staff have no said it isn't. They're usually pretty good about not giving people false hope for new breeds. [/quote] Staff have not confirmed or denied either at this point. We will see. [/quote] My point was if it was update that was not a new breed/ancient, staff usually jump into threads to state that is it not a new breed. To stop people from having false hope. Which they haven't done.
@KairiDragoness wrote on 2023-03-22 04:46:18:
PurpleTartan wrote on 2023-03-22 04:10:37:
Staff have not confirmed or denied either at this point. We will see.

My point was if it was update that was not a new breed/ancient, staff usually jump into threads to state that is it not a new breed. To stop people from having false hope. Which they haven't done.
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
1 2 3 4