Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Stardusted Ink: a lore shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Ohh okay, I understand!
I have one question - could I order both types of writing, the flat and the detailed and have one transition into the other? Like using flat to introduce the character & maybe some backstory then transition into a snippet of a scene with dialogue? :)
Ohh okay, I understand!
I have one question - could I order both types of writing, the flat and the detailed and have one transition into the other? Like using flat to introduce the character & maybe some backstory then transition into a snippet of a scene with dialogue? :)
Ov8CDvV.png
She/Her | FR+3

| Art Shop
| Gaoler Adopts
| Brewing & Melting
| Wishlist

@Kairi (you have to ping me hun, i won’t be able to see your reply since i’m not subscribed!) i don’t mind doing a flat and detailed fusion, i’ve done it before! just make sure you have enough ideas for me to utilize :D
@Kairi (you have to ping me hun, i won’t be able to see your reply since i’m not subscribed!) i don’t mind doing a flat and detailed fusion, i’ve done it before! just make sure you have enough ideas for me to utilize :D
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@pulchritudinous [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81994509][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819946/81994509_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Aradia [b]Theme of Story:[/b] - Aradia's parents; https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52139738 https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47919419 - Aradia grew frustrated with how her father kept talking of wanting a son for inheriting his clan, thus chose to try to make herself appear more 'masculine', so referring to them as such might make the story more interesting toward the end. Other then that, go wild! [b]Word Count:[/b] 500 [b]Flat or Detailed?:[/b] Detailed [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure -- [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81876045][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/818761/81876045_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Roslyn [b]Theme of Story:[/b] - Roslyn is a FtM dragon, I just haven't had a chance to buy him a silhouette change yet. - A lord in waiting for Aradia above, which they also slowly grow feelings for them. However, Aradia is considered royalty, and it's below Roslyn's station to ever try and court her. [b]Word Count:[/b] 300 [b]Flat or Detailed?:[/b] Detailed [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure Hope both of these look alright!
@pulchritudinous

Dragon Image: 81994509_350.png

Dragon's Name: Aradia

Theme of Story:
- Aradia's parents;
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52139738
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47919419

- Aradia grew frustrated with how her father kept talking of wanting a son for inheriting his clan, thus chose to try to make herself appear more 'masculine', so referring to them as such might make the story more interesting toward the end. Other then that, go wild!

Word Count: 500

Flat or Detailed?: Detailed

Payment Type: Treasure

--

Dragon Image: 81876045_350.png

Dragon's Name: Roslyn

Theme of Story:
- Roslyn is a FtM dragon, I just haven't had a chance to buy him a silhouette change yet.
- A lord in waiting for Aradia above, which they also slowly grow feelings for them. However, Aradia is considered royalty, and it's below Roslyn's station to ever try and court her.

Word Count: 300

Payment Type: Treasure

Hope both of these look alright!
fiFase7.png
| Gotta wonder what happens next..
@Skollrus ooo this shall be interesting! your total is 80kt, please send me a cr or pm and i’ll get to work! [emoji=heart size=1] [s]also sorry for the late reply[/s]
@Skollrus ooo this shall be interesting! your total is 80kt, please send me a cr or pm and i’ll get to work! also sorry for the late reply
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@pulchritudinous

All good! Treasure sent. Can't wait to see how these turn out.
@pulchritudinous

All good! Treasure sent. Can't wait to see how these turn out.
fiFase7.png
| Gotta wonder what happens next..
Boop!
Boop!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@undertones Annnnnd your lore is done! Thank you for waiting so patiently! I was hoping to get it done by April Fools, however, that didn’t work in my favor[s] sleep deprivation ftw![/s] Just a reminder, please link the lore back to this thread or my profile! Can I add Susurri to my dragon showcase? [quote= Susurri]“Susurri!” Having his name called, whether it’s being said with annoyance or just plain anger, wasn’t something new to Susurri. It came with his personal life mission: to pull as many pranks as he can on his clan members. Just last week he pulled a prank where he covered a clan member’s nest of eggs in a gooey (but non-toxic!) substance as if something nasty got onto them. That didn’t really work in his favor however, the mother of the clutch cried for hours even after he took off the gooey substance. He was punished to manual labor for a whole month, cleaning out fellow clan members' lairs whenever one of them asked for his assistance. (He never thought he would see the horrors he’s seen while doing such but that’s a different story for another day.) The Spiral looked up from his perch on a tree, a grin etching on his face when Ecarht came into view. She was back from her latest storm watching endeavor and he couldn’t wait to hear all about it. However, the Imperial didn’t look too happy, she wasn’t visibly angry but her face was blank and her eyes were filled with annoyance. His grin dropped a little, as much as he liked pulling pranks, Ecarht’s ire was even worse to deal with. “Hiya, Ecarht! Glad you’re back! What brings you around?” The Imperial’s eyes narrowed dangerously and with a mighty flick of her tail, she sent the object she was holding flying, the beak of the fake bird statue embedding itself into the tree. “Alright, troublemaker, ya did somethin’ with my birds and I want them back. I was lookin’ forward to hangin’ out with them buggers and now I cannot find them anywhere! All that was there was these fake bird statues! How in the heck did you get so many gosh darn statues?!” Funny thing about those statues was that Susurri forgot he even placed them in Ecarht’s lair in the first place. He probably meant ro do something with them and set them in the Imperial’s lair for safe keeping. Sounds about right. The birds though, he knew where they were. Trapped in his lair, painted all different colors of the rainbow against their will. But, Ecarht didn’t need to know that! At least, not right now. [i]‘Just play stupid!’[/i] A little voice in his head piped up. “Um, what birds?” [i]‘Not that stupid, genius!’[/i] Ecarht lifted an eye ridge. “Now, Susurri…you know I like you right? You know we’re friends right? I don’t mind you playing your little games and pranks on me every once in a while b’cuz I know you’ve made it your life’s goal to pull as many pranks as you can. But my birds? You know those little fellers keep me company on my trips! And now I don’t know where they are! And the only person who would know where they are is the clan’s resident prankster, so cough them up!” Susurri dropped from the branch he was resting on and wrapped himself on Ecarht’s neck, the Imperial growling lowly at him. “Listen Ecarht, I have no clue where those birds went, I promise! They’re probably sunbathing or flying around for some food! I don’t know what birds do with their lives honestly, they could’ve went somewhere for a stro—“ A loud crash came from a lair not too far from them, in fact, it came from Susurri’s own lair. The Spiral tried to unravel himself off the Imperial’s neck to try and stop her from going to the source of the noise but alas, Ecarht proved to be much faster than him despite her massive size. Inside the lair was a half painted crow, the corvid shaking its little body to rid itself of the dust that covered it from the fallen pot. “What in the…?” Tucked away in different enclosures were Ecarht’s birds, the winged creatures squawking along with the one freed at the sound of the Imperial’s voice, as if they were begging to be freed. Ecarht didn’t speak to him for a solid month and those birds? They made sure Susurri knew they weren’t too happy either. [/quote] edit: I almost forgot! Here’s the code version of your lore! I do this in case I use italics or bolded words and so you don’t have to edit those things in when you set this lore into your bio! [code]“Susurri!” Having his name called, whether it’s being said with annoyance or just plain anger, wasn’t something new to Susurri. It came with his personal life mission: to pull as many pranks as he can on his clan members. Just last week he pulled a prank where he covered a clan member’s nest of eggs in a gooey (but non-toxic!) substance as if something nasty got onto them. That didn’t really work in his favor however, the mother of the clutch cried for hours even after he took off the gooey substance. He was punished to manual labor for a whole month, cleaning out fellow clan members' lairs whenever one of them asked for his assistance. (He never thought he would see the horrors he’s seen while doing such but that’s a different story for another day.) The Spiral looked up from his perch on a tree, a grin etching on his face when Ecarht came into view. She was back from her latest storm watching endeavor and he couldn’t wait to hear all about it. However, the Imperial didn’t look too happy, she wasn’t visibly angry but her face was blank and her eyes were filled with annoyance. His grin dropped a little, as much as he liked pulling pranks, Ecarht’s ire was even worse to deal with. “Hiya, Ecarht! Glad you’re back! What brings you around?” The Imperial’s eyes narrowed dangerously and with a mighty flick of her tail, she sent the object she was holding flying, the beak of the fake bird statue embedding itself into the tree. “Alright, troublemaker, ya did somethin’ with my birds and I want them back. I was lookin’ forward to hangin’ out with them buggers and now I cannot find them anywhere! All that was there was these fake bird statues! How in the heck did you get so many gosh darn statues?!” Funny thing about those statues was that Susurri forgot he even placed them in Ecarht’s lair in the first place. He probably meant ro do something with them and set them in the Imperial’s lair for safe keeping. Sounds about right. The birds though, he knew where they were. Trapped in his lair, painted all different colors of the rainbow against their will. But, Ecarht didn’t need to know that! At least, not right now. [i]‘Just play stupid!’[/i] A little voice in his head piped up. “Um, what birds?” [i]‘Not that stupid, genius!’[/i] Ecarht lifted an eye ridge. “Now, Susurri…you know I like you right? You know we’re friends right? I don’t mind you playing your little games and pranks on me every once in a while b’cuz I know you’ve made it your life’s goal to pull as many pranks as you can. But my birds? You know those little fellers keep me company on my trips! And now I don’t know where they are! And the only person who would know where they are is the clan’s resident prankster, so cough them up!” Susurri dropped from the branch he was resting on and wrapped himself on Ecarht’s neck, the Imperial growling lowly at him. “Listen Ecarht, I have no clue where those birds went, I promise! They’re probably sunbathing or flying around for some food! I don’t know what birds do with their lives honestly, they could’ve went somewhere for a stro—“ A loud crash came from a lair not too far from them, in fact, it came from Susurri’s own lair. The Spiral tried to unravel himself off the Imperial’s neck to try and stop her from going to the source of the noise but alas, Ecarht proved to be much faster than him despite her massive size. Inside the lair was a half painted crow, the corvid shaking its little body to rid itself of the dust that covered it from the fallen pot. “What in the…?” Tucked away in different enclosures were Ecarht’s birds, the winged creatures squawking along with the one freed at the sound of the Imperial’s voice, as if they were begging to be freed. Ecarht didn’t speak to him for a solid month and those birds? They made sure Susurri knew they weren’t too happy either.[/code]
@undertones Annnnnd your lore is done! Thank you for waiting so patiently! I was hoping to get it done by April Fools, however, that didn’t work in my favor sleep deprivation ftw! Just a reminder, please link the lore back to this thread or my profile! Can I add Susurri to my dragon showcase?
Susurri wrote:
“Susurri!”

Having his name called, whether it’s being said with annoyance or just plain anger, wasn’t something new to Susurri. It came with his personal life mission: to pull as many pranks as he can on his clan members. Just last week he pulled a prank where he covered a clan member’s nest of eggs in a gooey (but non-toxic!) substance as if something nasty got onto them. That didn’t really work in his favor however, the mother of the clutch cried for hours even after he took off the gooey substance. He was punished to manual labor for a whole month, cleaning out fellow clan members' lairs whenever one of them asked for his assistance.

(He never thought he would see the horrors he’s seen while doing such but that’s a different story for another day.)

The Spiral looked up from his perch on a tree, a grin etching on his face when Ecarht came into view. She was back from her latest storm watching endeavor and he couldn’t wait to hear all about it. However, the Imperial didn’t look too happy, she wasn’t visibly angry but her face was blank and her eyes were filled with annoyance. His grin dropped a little, as much as he liked pulling pranks, Ecarht’s ire was even worse to deal with.

“Hiya, Ecarht! Glad you’re back! What brings you around?”

The Imperial’s eyes narrowed dangerously and with a mighty flick of her tail, she sent the object she was holding flying, the beak of the fake bird statue embedding itself into the tree.

“Alright, troublemaker, ya did somethin’ with my birds and I want them back. I was lookin’ forward to hangin’ out with them buggers and now I cannot find them anywhere! All that was there was these fake bird statues! How in the heck did you get so many gosh darn statues?!”

Funny thing about those statues was that Susurri forgot he even placed them in Ecarht’s lair in the first place. He probably meant ro do something with them and set them in the Imperial’s lair for safe keeping.

Sounds about right.

The birds though, he knew where they were. Trapped in his lair, painted all different colors of the rainbow against their will. But, Ecarht didn’t need to know that! At least, not right now.

‘Just play stupid!’ A little voice in his head piped up. “Um, what birds?” ‘Not that stupid, genius!’

Ecarht lifted an eye ridge. “Now, Susurri…you know I like you right? You know we’re friends right? I don’t mind you playing your little games and pranks on me every once in a while b’cuz I know you’ve made it your life’s goal to pull as many pranks as you can. But my birds? You know those little fellers keep me company on my trips! And now I don’t know where they are! And the only person who would know where they are is the clan’s resident prankster, so cough them up!”

Susurri dropped from the branch he was resting on and wrapped himself on Ecarht’s neck, the Imperial growling lowly at him.

“Listen Ecarht, I have no clue where those birds went, I promise! They’re probably sunbathing or flying around for some food! I don’t know what birds do with their lives honestly, they could’ve went somewhere for a stro—“

A loud crash came from a lair not too far from them, in fact, it came from Susurri’s own lair. The Spiral tried to unravel himself off the Imperial’s neck to try and stop her from going to the source of the noise but alas, Ecarht proved to be much faster than him despite her massive size. Inside the lair was a half painted crow, the corvid shaking its little body to rid itself of the dust that covered it from the fallen pot.

“What in the…?”

Tucked away in different enclosures were Ecarht’s birds, the winged creatures squawking along with the one freed at the sound of the Imperial’s voice, as if they were begging to be freed.

Ecarht didn’t speak to him for a solid month and those birds?

They made sure Susurri knew they weren’t too happy either.

edit: I almost forgot! Here’s the code version of your lore! I do this in case I use italics or bolded words and so you don’t have to edit those things in when you set this lore into your bio!
Code:
“Susurri!” Having his name called, whether it’s being said with annoyance or just plain anger, wasn’t something new to Susurri. It came with his personal life mission: to pull as many pranks as he can on his clan members. Just last week he pulled a prank where he covered a clan member’s nest of eggs in a gooey (but non-toxic!) substance as if something nasty got onto them. That didn’t really work in his favor however, the mother of the clutch cried for hours even after he took off the gooey substance. He was punished to manual labor for a whole month, cleaning out fellow clan members' lairs whenever one of them asked for his assistance. (He never thought he would see the horrors he’s seen while doing such but that’s a different story for another day.) The Spiral looked up from his perch on a tree, a grin etching on his face when Ecarht came into view. She was back from her latest storm watching endeavor and he couldn’t wait to hear all about it. However, the Imperial didn’t look too happy, she wasn’t visibly angry but her face was blank and her eyes were filled with annoyance. His grin dropped a little, as much as he liked pulling pranks, Ecarht’s ire was even worse to deal with. “Hiya, Ecarht! Glad you’re back! What brings you around?” The Imperial’s eyes narrowed dangerously and with a mighty flick of her tail, she sent the object she was holding flying, the beak of the fake bird statue embedding itself into the tree. “Alright, troublemaker, ya did somethin’ with my birds and I want them back. I was lookin’ forward to hangin’ out with them buggers and now I cannot find them anywhere! All that was there was these fake bird statues! How in the heck did you get so many gosh darn statues?!” Funny thing about those statues was that Susurri forgot he even placed them in Ecarht’s lair in the first place. He probably meant ro do something with them and set them in the Imperial’s lair for safe keeping. Sounds about right. The birds though, he knew where they were. Trapped in his lair, painted all different colors of the rainbow against their will. But, Ecarht didn’t need to know that! At least, not right now. [i]‘Just play stupid!’[/i] A little voice in his head piped up. “Um, what birds?” [i]‘Not that stupid, genius!’[/i] Ecarht lifted an eye ridge. “Now, Susurri…you know I like you right? You know we’re friends right? I don’t mind you playing your little games and pranks on me every once in a while b’cuz I know you’ve made it your life’s goal to pull as many pranks as you can. But my birds? You know those little fellers keep me company on my trips! And now I don’t know where they are! And the only person who would know where they are is the clan’s resident prankster, so cough them up!” Susurri dropped from the branch he was resting on and wrapped himself on Ecarht’s neck, the Imperial growling lowly at him. “Listen Ecarht, I have no clue where those birds went, I promise! They’re probably sunbathing or flying around for some food! I don’t know what birds do with their lives honestly, they could’ve went somewhere for a stro—“ A loud crash came from a lair not too far from them, in fact, it came from Susurri’s own lair. The Spiral tried to unravel himself off the Imperial’s neck to try and stop her from going to the source of the noise but alas, Ecarht proved to be much faster than him despite her massive size. Inside the lair was a half painted crow, the corvid shaking its little body to rid itself of the dust that covered it from the fallen pot. “What in the…?” Tucked away in different enclosures were Ecarht’s birds, the winged creatures squawking along with the one freed at the sound of the Imperial’s voice, as if they were begging to be freed. Ecarht didn’t speak to him for a solid month and those birds? They made sure Susurri knew they weren’t too happy either.
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@Numisma wow i wasn’t expecting your lore to take so long ;~; i’m really sorry about that! i will say i was kinda stumped on how to write his lore but i managed to come up with something! i really hope you like it! also, can i put Bones in my dragon showcase? make sure you link the lore either back to this thread or to my profile! <3 [s]edit: i’ve been writing your username wrong, oh my goodness[/s] [quote=Bones][i]The air around him was oppressive, making it extremely hard to breathe as he gasped for breath–his eyes going blurry with lightheadedness. He was surrounded by the Exalted, hundreds upon thousands of eyes boring onto him as he faced in the god’s wrath, The Shadowbinder glaring at him, observing him in his struggle. Not a single soul moved to help him. “I never thought that one of my own would be brainless enough to try and trick me, your god?! You will be taught a lesson for such foolishness, for I am not a merciful god when ill is done unto me!” The remaining breath in his lungs was sucked out of him as the air became even more harsh, pure Shadow energy pouring into the Forum. He screamed as tendrils of magic forced its way into his veins, causing them to glow as it traveled. The Shadowbinder watched him wail and writhe with merciless eyes, the Exalted watching without a hint of remorse. Suddenly, the pain ceases and his body falling limply onto the cold floor–his sight fading into black.[/i] [center]—[/center] “Get back here you hooligan!” The Veilspun let out a cackle as he zipped away from the enraged dragon chasing him, scaling up a tall once he reached it. The Coatl following him was unable to fly up to get him–due to their wings being waterlogged–opting to shake the tree instead. Bones dug his claws into the branch he was perched on and held on tight, the wobbling of the tree making his eyes go unfocused and the area around him spin. The Coatl eventually gave up and growled at Bones before taking their leave, a trail of sodden feathers following behind them. The Veilspun cackled once more in victory and made his way down the tree, however, he didn’t get too far down before his body seized in tremendous pain–losing his footing and tumbled down the tree, crashing onto a thick branch. Bones clawed at the bark of the branch as the waves of pain went through, his sight slowly becoming spotty with white. Abruptly, the pain stopped as if it never happened, Bones slumping almost lifelessly on the branch, panting like he ran a marathon, his body twitching as a side effect of the attack. A thundering voice, the cyan glow of his veins, the waves and waves of excruciating pain—the memory of his cursing played clear as day. It’s been years since he last stepped foot in the Forum, even thinking about that wretched place was enough to leave a bitter taste in his mouth and a churning in his stomach. The Veilspun’s eyes slowly started to close as his breathing slowed down, exhausted beyond compare to even notice the shadow of another being approaching him cautiously—murky eyes staring into his own. Bones let out a weak hiss at the bigger being that removed him from the branch and started to amble away from the tree, yet, the other being paid him no mind. [i]“Hush, you are ill and your heart seeks answers. I have those answers.”[/i] The voice was…strange. Bones could not discern if it was even another dragon due to his hazy state and fighting the other being was fruitless, his “kidnapper” unfurling their wings and taking flight–any struggle on his part would be a tumble to his death. [i]“Sleep, friend. I will take us to our destination smoothly. You have nothing to worry about, you are safe.”[/i] The Veilspun’s brain and body was too exhausted to even be on alert at the ambiguous being’s words, the attack already taking too much energy for him to even protest, much less move. With the wind combing through his mane and the steady sound of flapping wings, Bones fell into a dreamless sleep. Until he was stabbed with something sharp, some kind of liquid dripping into the wound the object caused. The Veilspun thrashed in the nest of soft, downy feathers, the sudden movement making the other being squawk in incredulity and dropping whatever they held, the item smashing into pieces. Bones’ eyes widened at the sight or a large corvid, those murky eyes he saw after his attack now narrowing in anger. “You nincompoop! That was the only potion I had! The ingredients are hard to come by in this area and not all dragons treat corvids kindly when it comes to these things!” “What were you doing to me?!” The raven rolled his eyes in exasperation. “Healing you, that potion helps with overall healing but it works better when there’s a wound present. You had none, so I improvised. You’re welcome by the way, you would’ve been paralyzed still if it weren’t for me.” Bones lowered his eyes in guilt at the spilt potion on the ground, solemnly picking at one of the stray feathers in the nest with his claws. “Wait a minute, you can understand me? How?!” The corvid dumped the broken glass in a bin and set a raggedy, damp towel over the spill. “I was raised by a dragon, a Snapper, I think the breed is called. She taught me how to speak basic draconian and her life’s trade: apothecary. She could make potions out of materials you wouldn’t think would make something so effective. I’ve been with her since her Exaltation and she’s led me to you in my dreams.” Bones looked at the corvid with an incredulous look, his companion paying him no mind as he got closer. “Listen, comrade. Corvids normally loves the things of tarot and soothsaying but not I, I study curses. They vary depending on who casts them, no two curses are the same as the other, but! They have one thing in common, however, they can be lifted by participating in the Trial of Gods. You must go back to the Forum and beg the Shadowbinder to give you a second chance. Then and only then, will she give you a trial you must accept to get rid of your curse.” A shudder went down Bones’ spine at the mention of the Forum, at the mere thought of ever facing the Shadowbinder again. He’s never stepped on Shadow’s soil ever since his cursing and he hoped he never had to as long as he lived. “And what if I don’t take the trial?” The corvid raised an eye ridge. “Then you’ll die playing harmless pranks on other beings. The pain is only going to get worse until you succumb to it. Don’t be foolish, take the trial.” “Why are you telling me this? What are you gaining from this? I hardly even know you!” The corvid got close once more, holding Bones’ face in between his wings, his eyes staring into the Veilspun’s eyes. “You receive valuable information and yet you question the messenger? You’re a troublemaker but not one who deserves to die a slow death over silly pranks. Face your fears and free yourself, you’ll be glad you did.” The corvid let go of Bones’ face and shooed him out of the nest, the Veilspun scrambling out of it. “Wait, wait! What is your name?” He cried as the other pushed him out of the lair. “Can you at least tell me that?” His companion rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time, flapping his wings impatiently. “My name is unimportant, you must get going! Time is of the essence, the faster you get to Shadow lands and start your trial, the faster you can be freed from your curse. Now go, we shall meet again, Bones, I’m sure of it.” The Veilspun nodded slowly, unfurling his wings to take flight. It didn’t dawn on him that the corvid somehow knew his name—which he did not tell the other it—and he turned back to question how the other knew him. But his companion was nowhere to be found, the space where his lair once was became nothing but a crack in the rock. [/quote] and here’s the code! [code][i]The air around him was oppressive, making it extremely hard to breathe as he gasped for breath–his eyes going blurry with lightheadedness. He was surrounded by the Exalted, hundreds upon thousands of eyes boring onto him as he faced in the god’s wrath, The Shadowbinder glaring at him, observing him in his struggle. Not a single soul moved to help him. “I never thought that one of my own would be brainless enough to try and trick me, your god?! You will be taught a lesson for such foolishness, for I am not a merciful god when ill is done unto me!” The remaining breath in his lungs was sucked out of him as the air became even more harsh, pure Shadow energy pouring into the Forum. He screamed as tendrils of magic forced its way into his veins, causing them to glow as it traveled. The Shadowbinder watched him wail and writhe with merciless eyes, the Exalted watching without a hint of remorse. Suddenly, the pain ceases and his body falling limply onto the cold floor–his sight fading into black.[/i] [center]—[/center] “Get back here you hooligan!” The Veilspun let out a cackle as he zipped away from the enraged dragon chasing him, scaling up a tall once he reached it. The Coatl following him was unable to fly up to get him–due to their wings being waterlogged–opting to shake the tree instead. Bones dug his claws into the branch he was perched on and held on tight, the wobbling of the tree making his eyes go unfocused and the area around him spin. The Coatl eventually gave up and growled at Bones before taking their leave, a trail of sodden feathers following behind them. The Veilspun cackled once more in victory and made his way down the tree, however, he didn’t get too far down before his body seized in tremendous pain–losing his footing and tumbled down the tree, crashing onto a thick branch. Bones clawed at the bark of the branch as the waves of pain went through, his sight slowly becoming spotty with white. Abruptly, the pain stopped as if it never happened, Bones slumping almost lifelessly on the branch, panting like he ran a marathon, his body twitching as a side effect of the attack. A thundering voice, the cyan glow of his veins, the waves and waves of excruciating pain—the memory of his cursing played clear as day. It’s been years since he last stepped foot in the Forum, even thinking about that wretched place was enough to leave a bitter taste in his mouth and a churning in his stomach. The Veilspun’s eyes slowly started to close as his breathing slowed down, exhausted beyond compare to even notice the shadow of another being approaching him cautiously—murky eyes staring into his own. Bones let out a weak hiss at the bigger being that removed him from the branch and started to amble away from the tree, yet, the other being paid him no mind. [i]“Hush, you are ill and your heart seeks answers. I have those answers.”[/i] The voice was…strange. Bones could not discern if it was even another dragon due to his hazy state and fighting the other being was fruitless, his “kidnapper” unfurling their wings and taking flight–any struggle on his part would be a tumble to his death. [i]“Sleep, friend. I will take us to our destination smoothly. You have nothing to worry about, you are safe.”[/i] The Veilspun’s brain and body was too exhausted to even be on alert at the ambiguous being’s words, the attack already taking too much energy for him to even protest, much less move. With the wind combing through his mane and the steady sound of flapping wings, Bones fell into a dreamless sleep. Until he was stabbed with something sharp, some kind of liquid dripping into the wound the object caused. The Veilspun thrashed in the nest of soft, downy feathers, the sudden movement making the other being squawk in incredulity and dropping whatever they held, the item smashing into pieces. Bones’ eyes widened at the sight or a large corvid, those murky eyes he saw after his attack now narrowing in anger. “You nincompoop! That was the only potion I had! The ingredients are hard to come by in this area and not all dragons treat corvids kindly when it comes to these things!” “What were you doing to me?!” The raven rolled his eyes in exasperation. “Healing you, that potion helps with overall healing but it works better when there’s a wound present. You had none, so I improvised. You’re welcome by the way, you would’ve been paralyzed still if it weren’t for me.” Bones lowered his eyes in guilt at the spilt potion on the ground, solemnly picking at one of the stray feathers in the nest with his claws. “Wait a minute, you can understand me? How?!” The corvid dumped the broken glass in a bin and set a raggedy, damp towel over the spill. “I was raised by a dragon, a Snapper, I think the breed is called. She taught me how to speak basic draconian and her life’s trade: apothecary. She could make potions out of materials you wouldn’t think would make something so effective. I’ve been with her since her Exaltation and she’s led me to you in my dreams.” Bones looked at the corvid with an incredulous look, his companion paying him no mind as he got closer. “Listen, comrade. Corvids normally loves the things of tarot and soothsaying but not I, I study curses. They vary depending on who casts them, no two curses are the same as the other, but! They have one thing in common, however, they can be lifted by participating in the Trial of Gods. You must go back to the Forum and beg the Shadowbinder to give you a second chance. Then and only then, will she give you a trial you must accept to get rid of your curse.” A shudder went down Bones’ spine at the mention of the Forum, at the mere thought of ever facing the Shadowbinder again. He’s never stepped on Shadow’s soil ever since his cursing and he hoped he never had to as long as he lived. “And what if I don’t take the trial?” The corvid raised an eye ridge. “Then you’ll die playing harmless pranks on other beings. The pain is only going to get worse until you succumb to it. Don’t be foolish, take the trial.” “Why are you telling me this? What are you gaining from this? I hardly even know you!” The corvid got close once more, holding Bones’ face in between his wings, his eyes staring into the Veilspun’s eyes. “You receive valuable information and yet you question the messenger? You’re a troublemaker but not one who deserves to die a slow death over silly pranks. Face your fears and free yourself, you’ll be glad you did.” The corvid let go of Bones’ face and shooed him out of the nest, the Veilspun scrambling out of it. “Wait, wait! What is your name?” He cried as the other pushed him out of the lair. “Can you at least tell me that?” His companion rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time, flapping his wings impatiently. “My name is unimportant, you must get going! Time is of the essence, the faster you get to Shadow lands and start your trial, the faster you can be freed from your curse. Now go, we shall meet again, Bones, I’m sure of it.” The Veilspun nodded slowly, unfurling his wings to take flight. It didn’t dawn on him that the corvid somehow knew his name—which he did not tell the other it—and he turned back to question how the other knew him. But his companion was nowhere to be found, the space where his lair once was became nothing but a crack in the rock.[/code]
@Numisma wow i wasn’t expecting your lore to take so long ;~; i’m really sorry about that! i will say i was kinda stumped on how to write his lore but i managed to come up with something! i really hope you like it! also, can i put Bones in my dragon showcase? make sure you link the lore either back to this thread or to my profile! <3 edit: i’ve been writing your username wrong, oh my goodness
Bones wrote:
The air around him was oppressive, making it extremely hard to breathe as he gasped for breath–his eyes going blurry with lightheadedness. He was surrounded by the Exalted, hundreds upon thousands of eyes boring onto him as he faced in the god’s wrath, The Shadowbinder glaring at him, observing him in his struggle.

Not a single soul moved to help him.

“I never thought that one of my own would be brainless enough to try and trick me, your god?! You will be taught a lesson for such foolishness, for I am not a merciful god when ill is done unto me!”

The remaining breath in his lungs was sucked out of him as the air became even more harsh, pure Shadow energy pouring into the Forum. He screamed as tendrils of magic forced its way into his veins, causing them to glow as it traveled. The Shadowbinder watched him wail and writhe with merciless eyes, the Exalted watching without a hint of remorse.

Suddenly, the pain ceases and his body falling limply onto the cold floor–his sight fading into black.

“Get back here you hooligan!”

The Veilspun let out a cackle as he zipped away from the enraged dragon chasing him, scaling up a tall once he reached it. The Coatl following him was unable to fly up to get him–due to their wings being waterlogged–opting to shake the tree instead. Bones dug his claws into the branch he was perched on and held on tight, the wobbling of the tree making his eyes go unfocused and the area around him spin. The Coatl eventually gave up and growled at Bones before taking their leave, a trail of sodden feathers following behind them.

The Veilspun cackled once more in victory and made his way down the tree, however, he didn’t get too far down before his body seized in tremendous pain–losing his footing and tumbled down the tree, crashing onto a thick branch. Bones clawed at the bark of the branch as the waves of pain went through, his sight slowly becoming spotty with white. Abruptly, the pain stopped as if it never happened, Bones slumping almost lifelessly on the branch, panting like he ran a marathon, his body twitching as a side effect of the attack. A thundering voice, the cyan glow of his veins, the waves and waves of excruciating pain—the memory of his cursing played clear as day. It’s been years since he last stepped foot in the Forum, even thinking about that wretched place was enough to leave a bitter taste in his mouth and a churning in his stomach.

The Veilspun’s eyes slowly started to close as his breathing slowed down, exhausted beyond compare to even notice the shadow of another being approaching him cautiously—murky eyes staring into his own. Bones let out a weak hiss at the bigger being that removed him from the branch and started to amble away from the tree, yet, the other being paid him no mind.

“Hush, you are ill and your heart seeks answers. I have those answers.”

The voice was…strange. Bones could not discern if it was even another dragon due to his hazy state and fighting the other being was fruitless, his “kidnapper” unfurling their wings and taking flight–any struggle on his part would be a tumble to his death.

“Sleep, friend. I will take us to our destination smoothly. You have nothing to worry about, you are safe.”

The Veilspun’s brain and body was too exhausted to even be on alert at the ambiguous being’s words, the attack already taking too much energy for him to even protest, much less move. With the wind combing through his mane and the steady sound of flapping wings, Bones fell into a dreamless sleep.

Until he was stabbed with something sharp, some kind of liquid dripping into the wound the object caused.

The Veilspun thrashed in the nest of soft, downy feathers, the sudden movement making the other being squawk in incredulity and dropping whatever they held, the item smashing into pieces. Bones’ eyes widened at the sight or a large corvid, those murky eyes he saw after his attack now narrowing in anger.

“You nincompoop! That was the only potion I had! The ingredients are hard to come by in this area and not all dragons treat corvids kindly when it comes to these things!”

“What were you doing to me?!”

The raven rolled his eyes in exasperation. “Healing you, that potion helps with overall healing but it works better when there’s a wound present. You had none, so I improvised. You’re welcome by the way, you would’ve been paralyzed still if it weren’t for me.”

Bones lowered his eyes in guilt at the spilt potion on the ground, solemnly picking at one of the stray feathers in the nest with his claws.

“Wait a minute, you can understand me? How?!”

The corvid dumped the broken glass in a bin and set a raggedy, damp towel over the spill. “I was raised by a dragon, a Snapper, I think the breed is called. She taught me how to speak basic draconian and her life’s trade: apothecary. She could make potions out of materials you wouldn’t think would make something so effective. I’ve been with her since her Exaltation and she’s led me to you in my dreams.”

Bones looked at the corvid with an incredulous look, his companion paying him no mind as he got closer. “Listen, comrade. Corvids normally loves the things of tarot and soothsaying but not I, I study curses. They vary depending on who casts them, no two curses are the same as the other, but! They have one thing in common, however, they can be lifted by participating in the Trial of Gods. You must go back to the Forum and beg the Shadowbinder to give you a second chance. Then and only then, will she give you a trial you must accept to get rid of your curse.”

A shudder went down Bones’ spine at the mention of the Forum, at the mere thought of ever facing the Shadowbinder again. He’s never stepped on Shadow’s soil ever since his cursing and he hoped he never had to as long as he lived.

“And what if I don’t take the trial?”

The corvid raised an eye ridge. “Then you’ll die playing harmless pranks on other beings. The pain is only going to get worse until you succumb to it. Don’t be foolish, take the trial.”

“Why are you telling me this? What are you gaining from this? I hardly even know you!”

The corvid got close once more, holding Bones’ face in between his wings, his eyes staring into the Veilspun’s eyes. “You receive valuable information and yet you question the messenger? You’re a troublemaker but not one who deserves to die a slow death over silly pranks. Face your fears and free yourself, you’ll be glad you did.”

The corvid let go of Bones’ face and shooed him out of the nest, the Veilspun scrambling out of it. “Wait, wait! What is your name?” He cried as the other pushed him out of the lair. “Can you at least tell me that?”

His companion rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time, flapping his wings impatiently. “My name is unimportant, you must get going! Time is of the essence, the faster you get to Shadow lands and start your trial, the faster you can be freed from your curse. Now go, we shall meet again, Bones, I’m sure of it.”

The Veilspun nodded slowly, unfurling his wings to take flight. It didn’t dawn on him that the corvid somehow knew his name—which he did not tell the other it—and he turned back to question how the other knew him.

But his companion was nowhere to be found, the space where his lair once was became nothing but a crack in the rock.

and here’s the code!
Code:
[i]The air around him was oppressive, making it extremely hard to breathe as he gasped for breath–his eyes going blurry with lightheadedness. He was surrounded by the Exalted, hundreds upon thousands of eyes boring onto him as he faced in the god’s wrath, The Shadowbinder glaring at him, observing him in his struggle. Not a single soul moved to help him. “I never thought that one of my own would be brainless enough to try and trick me, your god?! You will be taught a lesson for such foolishness, for I am not a merciful god when ill is done unto me!” The remaining breath in his lungs was sucked out of him as the air became even more harsh, pure Shadow energy pouring into the Forum. He screamed as tendrils of magic forced its way into his veins, causing them to glow as it traveled. The Shadowbinder watched him wail and writhe with merciless eyes, the Exalted watching without a hint of remorse. Suddenly, the pain ceases and his body falling limply onto the cold floor–his sight fading into black.[/i] [center]—[/center] “Get back here you hooligan!” The Veilspun let out a cackle as he zipped away from the enraged dragon chasing him, scaling up a tall once he reached it. The Coatl following him was unable to fly up to get him–due to their wings being waterlogged–opting to shake the tree instead. Bones dug his claws into the branch he was perched on and held on tight, the wobbling of the tree making his eyes go unfocused and the area around him spin. The Coatl eventually gave up and growled at Bones before taking their leave, a trail of sodden feathers following behind them. The Veilspun cackled once more in victory and made his way down the tree, however, he didn’t get too far down before his body seized in tremendous pain–losing his footing and tumbled down the tree, crashing onto a thick branch. Bones clawed at the bark of the branch as the waves of pain went through, his sight slowly becoming spotty with white. Abruptly, the pain stopped as if it never happened, Bones slumping almost lifelessly on the branch, panting like he ran a marathon, his body twitching as a side effect of the attack. A thundering voice, the cyan glow of his veins, the waves and waves of excruciating pain—the memory of his cursing played clear as day. It’s been years since he last stepped foot in the Forum, even thinking about that wretched place was enough to leave a bitter taste in his mouth and a churning in his stomach. The Veilspun’s eyes slowly started to close as his breathing slowed down, exhausted beyond compare to even notice the shadow of another being approaching him cautiously—murky eyes staring into his own. Bones let out a weak hiss at the bigger being that removed him from the branch and started to amble away from the tree, yet, the other being paid him no mind. [i]“Hush, you are ill and your heart seeks answers. I have those answers.”[/i] The voice was…strange. Bones could not discern if it was even another dragon due to his hazy state and fighting the other being was fruitless, his “kidnapper” unfurling their wings and taking flight–any struggle on his part would be a tumble to his death. [i]“Sleep, friend. I will take us to our destination smoothly. You have nothing to worry about, you are safe.”[/i] The Veilspun’s brain and body was too exhausted to even be on alert at the ambiguous being’s words, the attack already taking too much energy for him to even protest, much less move. With the wind combing through his mane and the steady sound of flapping wings, Bones fell into a dreamless sleep. Until he was stabbed with something sharp, some kind of liquid dripping into the wound the object caused. The Veilspun thrashed in the nest of soft, downy feathers, the sudden movement making the other being squawk in incredulity and dropping whatever they held, the item smashing into pieces. Bones’ eyes widened at the sight or a large corvid, those murky eyes he saw after his attack now narrowing in anger. “You nincompoop! That was the only potion I had! The ingredients are hard to come by in this area and not all dragons treat corvids kindly when it comes to these things!” “What were you doing to me?!” The raven rolled his eyes in exasperation. “Healing you, that potion helps with overall healing but it works better when there’s a wound present. You had none, so I improvised. You’re welcome by the way, you would’ve been paralyzed still if it weren’t for me.” Bones lowered his eyes in guilt at the spilt potion on the ground, solemnly picking at one of the stray feathers in the nest with his claws. “Wait a minute, you can understand me? How?!” The corvid dumped the broken glass in a bin and set a raggedy, damp towel over the spill. “I was raised by a dragon, a Snapper, I think the breed is called. She taught me how to speak basic draconian and her life’s trade: apothecary. She could make potions out of materials you wouldn’t think would make something so effective. I’ve been with her since her Exaltation and she’s led me to you in my dreams.” Bones looked at the corvid with an incredulous look, his companion paying him no mind as he got closer. “Listen, comrade. Corvids normally loves the things of tarot and soothsaying but not I, I study curses. They vary depending on who casts them, no two curses are the same as the other, but! They have one thing in common, however, they can be lifted by participating in the Trial of Gods. You must go back to the Forum and beg the Shadowbinder to give you a second chance. Then and only then, will she give you a trial you must accept to get rid of your curse.” A shudder went down Bones’ spine at the mention of the Forum, at the mere thought of ever facing the Shadowbinder again. He’s never stepped on Shadow’s soil ever since his cursing and he hoped he never had to as long as he lived. “And what if I don’t take the trial?” The corvid raised an eye ridge. “Then you’ll die playing harmless pranks on other beings. The pain is only going to get worse until you succumb to it. Don’t be foolish, take the trial.” “Why are you telling me this? What are you gaining from this? I hardly even know you!” The corvid got close once more, holding Bones’ face in between his wings, his eyes staring into the Veilspun’s eyes. “You receive valuable information and yet you question the messenger? You’re a troublemaker but not one who deserves to die a slow death over silly pranks. Face your fears and free yourself, you’ll be glad you did.” The corvid let go of Bones’ face and shooed him out of the nest, the Veilspun scrambling out of it. “Wait, wait! What is your name?” He cried as the other pushed him out of the lair. “Can you at least tell me that?” His companion rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time, flapping his wings impatiently. “My name is unimportant, you must get going! Time is of the essence, the faster you get to Shadow lands and start your trial, the faster you can be freed from your curse. Now go, we shall meet again, Bones, I’m sure of it.” The Veilspun nodded slowly, unfurling his wings to take flight. It didn’t dawn on him that the corvid somehow knew his name—which he did not tell the other it—and he turned back to question how the other knew him. But his companion was nowhere to be found, the space where his lair once was became nothing but a crack in the rock.
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
Ooooh this is so cool, thank you! And yes, feel free to use him in your showcase :D
Ooooh this is so cool, thank you! And yes, feel free to use him in your showcase :D
Untitled_Artwork.png
[b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85449862][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/854499/85449862_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Fauxtrot "Fauxi". Used to go by Goldie before becoming Fauxi [b]Theme of Story:[/b] A Spiral outlasted who stumbles upon "Clan Wonderland". He ends up becoming the new "cowboy" of the clan and uses his comedic and cartoonist abilities to get out of trouble [b]Word Count:[b] 500 [b]Flat or Detailed?:[/b] Detailed [b]Payment Type:[/b] treasure
Dragon Image:
85449862_350.png

Dragon's Name: Fauxtrot "Fauxi". Used to go by Goldie before becoming Fauxi

Theme of Story: A Spiral outlasted who stumbles upon "Clan Wonderland". He ends up becoming the new "cowboy" of the clan and uses his comedic and cartoonist abilities to get out of trouble

Word Count: 500

Payment Type: treasure
Hn2Y21l.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11