Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] [!pinglist] afri's art atelier
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@ilios no worries at all, i understand!! i hope it didn't seem that i was rushing you or anythting, if anything i wondered if my ping might have gotten lost in your notifs or something haha x') but in any case, i love your characters and would be happy to draw them for you!! both of their bios were such interesting reads too omg?? i appreciate all the details you've included as well and will definitely keep them in mind! i think i can do both for the base price each, so the total should be 5600g if that's alright with you :D i might work on both or once or i might not, but in any case i'll be sure to get a sketch or two to you ASAP!! thank you again for your interest [emoji=heart size=1]
@ilios
no worries at all, i understand!! i hope it didn't seem that i was rushing you or anythting, if anything i wondered if my ping might have gotten lost in your notifs or something haha x')

but in any case, i love your characters and would be happy to draw them for you!! both of their bios were such interesting reads too omg?? i appreciate all the details you've included as well and will definitely keep them in mind!

i think i can do both for the base price each, so the total should be 5600g if that's alright with you :D i might work on both or once or i might not, but in any case i'll be sure to get a sketch or two to you ASAP!! thank you again for your interest
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
sounds good! i'll send payment shortly!
sounds good! i'll send payment shortly!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Username: Kxida
Commission Option: Fullbody Chibi
Payment Option: gems
Character Information: https://toyhou.se/13515272.rayla
- She's very childish and adventurous! Gets distracted a lot and if you look away she'll probably have run off because she saw something interesting/food
Pose/Expression: I don't really have any ideas, but anything where she looks active would be nice. Or have her eating some steak lmao
Anything else?: Don't forget the scar on her face! There's a lot of photos with some leg armor, so you can include that too if you'd like

TOS has been read wooo
Username: Kxida
Commission Option: Fullbody Chibi
Payment Option: gems
Character Information: https://toyhou.se/13515272.rayla
- She's very childish and adventurous! Gets distracted a lot and if you look away she'll probably have run off because she saw something interesting/food
Pose/Expression: I don't really have any ideas, but anything where she looks active would be nice. Or have her eating some steak lmao
Anything else?: Don't forget the scar on her face! There's a lot of photos with some leg armor, so you can include that too if you'd like

TOS has been read wooo
CVVoJp3.gif
@kxida AHH what a cute character, she looks like she'll be fun to draw!! just the base price of 2800g should be good for her :D i'll be sure to keep your notes in mind and get a sketch to you ASAP if that all sounds okay with you; thank you for ordering!! [emoji=heart size=1]
@kxida
AHH what a cute character, she looks like she'll be fun to draw!! just the base price of 2800g should be good for her :D i'll be sure to keep your notes in mind and get a sketch to you ASAP if that all sounds okay with you; thank you for ordering!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@dawkosaur
im mobilezoned rn so i cant update the slots and stuff but uuuhhh i finished one of the active slots so i should be ready to start on your comm soon :3 you can send CR/s in advance if you want!
@dawkosaur
im mobilezoned rn so i cant update the slots and stuff but uuuhhh i finished one of the active slots so i should be ready to start on your comm soon :3 you can send CR/s in advance if you want!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[center]finished commission for @.airmalli! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/62704359_uMity2uHf.png[/img][/center]
finished commission for @.airmalli!

62704359_uMity2uHf.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@kaamos
hello there! i'm nearing completion for some of my current slots, so i thought i might as well ping you in advance since you're next on the waitlist - if you could fill out a form for when i'd be ready to take on your order that would be great ^^ no rush at all however!!
@kaamos
hello there! i'm nearing completion for some of my current slots, so i thought i might as well ping you in advance since you're next on the waitlist - if you could fill out a form for when i'd be ready to take on your order that would be great ^^ no rush at all however!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[center]1/2 finished for @.dawkosaur! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/62769823_q8jD6xCoE.png[/img]
1/2 finished for @.dawkosaur!

62769823_q8jD6xCoE.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Username: Kaamos #136412
Commission Option: Fullbody
Payment Option: Gems
Character Information: TH (non watermark version)
Sawyer is very stern and neutral expressioned. Hardly never gets mad, but does smile to animals and even changing of seasons. Usually just no one sees those moments.
Pose/Expression: He could be shooting with a bow, just sitting on a rock or sniffing flowers. Really anything works, would just like some small nature themed thing, like a small bird or a flower there
Anything else?: If you want to add a bit more clothing he does wear something like this at times. More dark colored though, closer to his other clothing. Wings can be on the back and not shown much, they do have so much tear that he can't really fly anyway without pain.

Read the terms, and absolutely take your time~
Username: Kaamos #136412
Commission Option: Fullbody
Payment Option: Gems
Character Information: TH (non watermark version)
Sawyer is very stern and neutral expressioned. Hardly never gets mad, but does smile to animals and even changing of seasons. Usually just no one sees those moments.
Pose/Expression: He could be shooting with a bow, just sitting on a rock or sniffing flowers. Really anything works, would just like some small nature themed thing, like a small bird or a flower there
Anything else?: If you want to add a bit more clothing he does wear something like this at times. More dark colored though, closer to his other clothing. Wings can be on the back and not shown much, they do have so much tear that he can't really fly anyway without pain.

Read the terms, and absolutely take your time~
sIYtCYI.png
@kaamos ohh, what a cool character design!! i appreciate you filling out the form in such detail as well! i'd love to try drawing him, and i can totally him interacting with nature in some way -- hopefully a small fee for drawing props like what you've suggested sounds okay though; would a total of 5800g work with you? if that's all good i'll do my best to get started on a sketch to show you ASAP!! thank you again for your interest [emoji=heart size=1]
@kaamos
ohh, what a cool character design!! i appreciate you filling out the form in such detail as well! i'd love to try drawing him, and i can totally him interacting with nature in some way -- hopefully a small fee for drawing props like what you've suggested sounds okay though; would a total of 5800g work with you?
if that's all good i'll do my best to get started on a sketch to show you ASAP!! thank you again for your interest
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12