Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Achievement] 99.8% Awakened Familiars
Hope this is the right place to post this! I just wanted to share an achievement of mine... I have awakened 1100 out of 1102 familiars! The final two are the most recently released festival Slinks, so those will happen soon... [b]Awakened: 1100[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jVTbcaQ.png[/img] [b]Not Awakened: 2[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LDaAbu8.png[/img] It's taken a very long time, and I didn't even originally know it was going to be a goal of mine. Nonetheless, I am super happy to see all the star backgrounds in the bestiary! ---------------- If anyone else is working on familiar-related things, feel free to post your progress! I'd love to see :>
Hope this is the right place to post this! I just wanted to share an achievement of mine... I have awakened 1100 out of 1102 familiars! The final two are the most recently released festival Slinks, so those will happen soon...

Awakened: 1100
jVTbcaQ.png

Not Awakened: 2
LDaAbu8.png

It's taken a very long time, and I didn't even originally know it was going to be a goal of mine. Nonetheless, I am super happy to see all the star backgrounds in the bestiary!

If anyone else is working on familiar-related things, feel free to post your progress! I'd love to see :>
64514_s.gif
Whoa that is amazing!!! Congrats and good luck on getting the last two!
Whoa that is amazing!!! Congrats and good luck on getting the last two!
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
Congratulations! It's the same for me, so thank you Fiona!
Congratulations! It's the same for me, so thank you Fiona!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
AND the no pfp too?? You're a unicorn player if I ever saw one.
AND the no pfp too?? You're a unicorn player if I ever saw one.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Congrats on getting that far!!
Congrats on getting that far!!
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
Oooh, congrats! I'm still working on getting all the familiars altogether (aside from boolean and KS), and I've been bonding with them all as I go. I still have a ways to go, but ever since New Years I've had this "one fam a day" challenge I've been doing and it's working great. :D
Oooh, congrats! I'm still working on getting all the familiars altogether (aside from boolean and KS), and I've been bonding with them all as I go. I still have a ways to go, but ever since New Years I've had this "one fam a day" challenge I've been doing and it's working great. :D
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
Same here! Just have the two slinks left to awakened. As for familiar related things I've been working on... currently saving up for the last kickstarter familiar I need and I'm a little more than halfway there counting current egg values. I'll just be missing the Boolean after obtaining that!
Same here! Just have the two slinks left to awakened. As for familiar related things I've been working on... currently saving up for the last kickstarter familiar I need and I'm a little more than halfway there counting current egg values. I'll just be missing the Boolean after obtaining that!
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
same boat, except I don't actually own all of them like OP, which is super impressive!

I'm a little sad about the lack of chests I'll be getting for a while but hoping we get a bunch of new familiars soon.
same boat, except I don't actually own all of them like OP, which is super impressive!

I'm a little sad about the lack of chests I'll be getting for a while but hoping we get a bunch of new familiars soon.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Thanks everyone <3

@Jinoga That's a great challenge and what sounds like good pacing too :) I wish you luck!

@NefariousKing Good luck on getting the remaining few! I've definitely seen you around saving for them. Congrats on the recent Skycat by the way :D

@mix I feel the same way about chests! They were a nice little bonus... it would be nice to keep getting chests, even if it meant having to bond with Awakened familiars like 50 more times for each one!
Thanks everyone <3

@Jinoga That's a great challenge and what sounds like good pacing too :) I wish you luck!

@NefariousKing Good luck on getting the remaining few! I've definitely seen you around saving for them. Congrats on the recent Skycat by the way :D

@mix I feel the same way about chests! They were a nice little bonus... it would be nice to keep getting chests, even if it meant having to bond with Awakened familiars like 50 more times for each one!
64514_s.gif
I wonder if it's even possible to get 100% completion! I imagine there's a new familiar dropping monthly and going from 0 -> loyal takes about 89 days,,, so unless FR doesn't release any new familiars for 90 days it might always be a bit off 100!
I wonder if it's even possible to get 100% completion! I imagine there's a new familiar dropping monthly and going from 0 -> loyal takes about 89 days,,, so unless FR doesn't release any new familiars for 90 days it might always be a bit off 100!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png